It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You guys are wasting your time asking boon and black questions. They don't answer questions...the dodge or ignore.

These are the last two I see on ATS really trying to hang onto the "missile" theory.

If they have hung on for this long...there is no reasoning with them...they have picked what they want to believe, despite the evidence. They are even making up (boon) and backing up (black) made up and purely speculative "evidence".

This case is closed for 99% of people...there will always be ones that hold onto a belief no matter what.

Speaking of evidence, 99% say case closed? Prove it cause its not how it appears to me...
And how about showing some evidence that this thread topic is wrong?
Or are you better at unfounded insults that you are at expressing facts??

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
ok, I would like to add a bit of speculation here
into this thread.

An Alaskan F-22 Raptor went missing
in this article.

www.foxnews.com...

Now, what are the odds that this plane will be used
as a scapegoat for the LA Missile video footage.

Toss the plane's garbage out over the Pacific
and the US gubment has it's patsy to substantiate
the plane theory. Like they did with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Let's see, Plane takes off from a secret island off LA
and has engine problems/failure over the pacific and wahlah
they have a scapegoat for the plane theory.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by backinblack

Sorry about the sarcasm. I am just fed up with this one sided conversation going on here.

In reference to the contrail.. you stated the plane was 160 miles away and the contrail would be "huge"

Can you tell me how big you feel it should be and how you came to this conclusion.

that is roughly 20 minutes - How big should it be?

lol, I'll post it back so everyone can see...I AM NOT HERE JUST FOR YOU...
Timing me??? Are you paying me by the hour?
Enough sarcastic posts, try them on some one else...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon,

This all comes down to your original picture on page 1 (the one that you credited yourself on)

You wanted this to make it to the news (or viral) soooo bad.. You wanted this to be YOUR theory.. YOUR theory is busted, YOUR arguments are busted, YOUR questions are busted. And frankly, YOUR credibility is busted. I hope that this lunge at instant gratification haunts you for a very long time.

My opinion of you could not be any lower at this point.

It would now be a good time to move this trash where it belongs... Hoax bin!!

Its amazing this went on this long with ZERO facts!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

My opinion of you could not be any lower at this point.

well u should know

the feeling is mutual

best wishes

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I was telling you how long the flight would have traveled.(not timing you) . Maybe you should go take your happy helpers and then come back and post in a civil manner!!!

Anger issues?
edit on 11/17/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I was telling you how long the flight would have traveled.(not timing you) . Maybe you should go take your happy helpers and then come back and post in a civil manner!!!

Anger issues?
edit on 11/17/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

No anger issues, I'm too busy laughing for that, but pardon my mistake.
Its just that the same question then had 30 minutes before.
I didn't realise it suddenly got closer.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

more dodging...do you ever answer people's questions?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Am I missing something? Was that an answer to my question? No sarcasm... I just can't make heads nor tails of what you meant by that.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What? What exactly is the "plane theory?" If you are referring to the interpretation of the original video as a contrail, what do you need a scapegoat for? It was a commercial jet caught in dramatic lighting. You're starting to connect more dots that aren't even there!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No no no.. he has abandoned this argument and has focused in on a missing f-22 from alaska.. Smoke and mirrors.
This is getting nowhere. I am ashamed that I felt that some sort of logic would come out of this.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I thought I did answer you, or is there a different answer you wanted from me?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Am I missing something? Was that an answer to my question? No sarcasm... I just can't make heads nor tails of what you meant by that.

Sorry, sarcasm came through...
Anyways, as I told Phage, I'm heading off on a country trip, actually in about 30 mins and I said I'd look at contrails to get an idea of distance..There's always plenty of trails in that area...

Or I could just guess..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Answer him or me? No, you still have not answered my question.
How big should the contrail be 20 minutes after the plane left the area?

You stated that it would "be huge" implying that the one in the picture is not big enough. I want to know how you came to this conclusion, and how big it should be.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You are dodging Resurrectio currently in this thread...just like you have dodged others in other threads.

And you did answer me...with a non-answer so you don't have to commit yourself to showing evidence. Although your post history tells a very very different story. I'll copy/paste my reply to you from the other thread.

Your post history says otherwise...all you have done is try to attack any evidence showing it is a jet contrail...while siding with people who think it is a missile...I never see you once question any "theory" put forth by people thinking it is a missile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well Phage.Another scenario could equally be this.
The Chinese or another country sneak within firing range of a major US city and launch a missile to show the WH what they are capable of.
The WH knows instantly there was a launch but not by who, so it tells all agencies to NOT realease any information to the public.
Whether or not they find out who launched is irrelevant. They would still never tell the public it happened.
The delay in clearing up this matter only gives more credit to a missile theory..

To you...this is an equally possible scenario...with ZERO evidence. Why not just come out and say it...this is what you WANT to believe.

In other posts...you say you believe the camera man who said it was not a plane, it was a missile...because you somehow credit him as being a reliable source.

You also quote greeneyedleo over and over and over....somehow giving her ex more credibility than anyone else who is claiming it is not a missile.

Just admit it....you very much WANT this to be a missile. That is why you are attempting to attack any other explaination with such passion. I know it is hard to let go of something you WANT to be true...but it doesn't make it true.

So...hmmmm....you attack one theory...and give a pass to the other...I wonder which one you WANT to believe in???

You are just not taking a position because you KNOW you have no evidence to show that it is a missile...even though it is fairly clear from you post history that it is what you believe.[

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ok, I would like to add a bit of speculation here
into this thread.

in this article.

www.foxnews.com...

I would give it a 1/999999999999999999999999 chance of happening.

But what do you think the odds are that you will answer any questions that have already been asked?
What do you think the odds are that you will try and focus on the F-22 to escape the onslaught of logical questions that you have dodged for 15+ pages now?

Toss the plane's garbage out over the Pacific
and the US gubment has it's patsy to substantiate
the plane theory. Like they did with Lee Harvey Oswald.

They already have a plane UPS902 - you have yet to disprove that.

Which "secret" Island would this be? Didn't Alaska say it took off from Alaska?
Have you ever believed anything you have heard? Or is this like the matrix for you, you make your own reality?

Drop the F-22 crap... Go back 20+ pages and try and answer 50% of the questions.. You'll be busy for a week.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Answer him or me? No, you still have not answered my question.
How big should the contrail be 20 minutes after the plane left the area?

You stated that it would "be huge" implying that the one in the picture is not big enough. I want to know how you came to this conclusion, and how big it should be.

I'm not sure how you came to think I implied anything..The one in the picture is not big enough?
I'm leaving in a few minutes so if you'd like to try forulating an actual question without all the paraphinalia, then I might have time to answer..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

lol, I needed a laugh..
Thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
in this article.

Hey Boon (don't you ever sleep?
)

I was wondering, is this Nov 8th incident a non-issue with everyone except us here at ATS? I mean, is anyone besides us (and other forums) asking for the FAA to identify this pseudo plane? I have a feeling no one of clout (even like a Charlie Sheen) has come forward asking/requesting/demanding for more definitive answers, right?

And I was wondering does Gil Leyvas have any idea what a ruckus his incident has caused on the Internet? I know your answer is probably a guess at best but I'd like to hear what you think.

I hope when you reach 200 'flags' you'll receive a lovely 'ATS wrist-watch' (equipped with a built in "doom alarm") or at minimum........a case of Turtle Wax!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

They already have a plane UPS902 - you have yet to disprove that.

Not sure who THEY are...Certainly isn't the WH, Pentagon or even the FAA,,'
Are THEY important, qualified people?
It's it a consensus or just a few?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join