It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo talks about WTC 7 [video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was actually amazed by this it was actually fair. Even Geraldo said he was more open minded about this now. What the hell is going on?

edit on 13-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Maybe can find Al Capone's treasure at WTC 7.......

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Maybe can find Al Capone's treasure at WTC 7.......

More like Enron's stolen treasure at WTC 7 wiseguy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow, Im floored. Pat on the back Geraldo for poking some fun at yr'self- this is real encouraging. People in my little sleepy town are SUPER stoked about Jesse Ventura, I know it seems rudimentary to many people, and it is what it is, but its frikkin cool that Ventura is breaking through to the people I thought were hopeless.....thx for the post

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anomalies will get them every time. That's the one that make the least and most sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

well, everything worked out according to plan, bush needed an excuse to kill saddam, cheney needed to pay back the defense industry that backed them and rumsfield is like a cross of einrich himmler and joseph goebbels. rumsfield is game for anything as long as its evil.

and don't forget the semi-retired don, george bush senior, who pulls the strings and gives advice in his slippers and robe from a leather recliner. don't forget he was the head of the cia and i'm sure he can put the old gang back together for another black op.

my theory is that they let it be known to osama that america can be hit and that certain credible intel that could have stopped the attack would be conviently ignored.

in exchange for his silence and a promise to not attack america again, osama was given assurances that maximum effort to hunt him down would not be applied.

in that 7 min video of bush at the school being told of the attacks if you pause right after the staff member informs him you can see the look of stun on his face and the moment of realization that he lost his soul and officially became an illuminati, one of the few evil men with absolute power of satanic origin over all that the prince of darkness controls.

edit on 14-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just another wasted opportunity.

I watched with amazement as those two "spokesmen" made fools of themselves and the movement.

They were tongue-tied and inarticulate and despite having a more than sympathetic interview by Geraldo who rephrased some of their BABBLE into sense, both "Truthers" looked and sounded like CLOWNS.

Obviously Geraldo wanted a spectacular interview but both he and the Truth Movement came away empty handed and who'd want those duds back anyway? Seriously, they sounded like they'd never discussed these issue before.

I was disgusted at the pitiful performance by midstream and could only wonder why so many years of hard work getting the message out by many of use could so easily be washed away because these guy's EGO prevented a competent presentation on the National scene for lack of competent spokesmen or women.

Can't we do better??? And if we can't do better then shoot the Movement in the foot then why continue to do anything at all???
edit on 14-11-2010 by Brown Bear because: for words and spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
when did this air?

I ask because I'm waiting for a friend of my mother in law to call
to say what she believes in now. What is on fox is the truth according to her.

We have gotten in to debates about 911 and she wouldn't hear it and
now that this is there .......

I'd like that " IN YOUR FACE " type of dance next time she comes over.

Who's house?
Run's house!
Who's house?
Run's house!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Btw, have you all seen this prediction by Jeff Grupp that the media is going to blow 9/11 wide open to incite a revolution in America, as a trojan horse to bring in the "Brave New World"? He specifically mentions the Geraldo piece about WTC7 in it.

www.youtube.com...

Have you all seen his article about how the 9/11 Truth Movement is a trojan horse, just like the French Revolution was?

The New World Order Wants the New World Order to Fail: Order Out of Attacking the New World Order

www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

join