It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS. (FEMA Coffins Madison Location)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hello ATS. Long time lurker here that saw something interesting while on a road trip and decided it was worth posting about.

At the FEMA coffin storage location at Madison GA I saw that a large portion of the coffin liners have been moved and saw a truck being actively loaded with them today 11/11/10.

Are there any posters here on ATS that know people around Madison that might have some input on where they are being moved to?

Making my first splash on ATS,

ZodiacK

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiacK

Hello, thanks for the info. Nice to have you on board.
Now, go post ten replies so you'll be allowed to start this thread!
(plenty of interesting stuff on here to talk about tonight, go for it)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiacK

Please tell me you took pictures ....

I urge everyone that see things out of the norm to take photos and video.

Also an exact location would be awesome!

Welcome to the Wild World Of ATS!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Welcome OP!

reply to post by SWCCFAN

If you want pictures let me know. I live like 20 minutes from that place.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

If you want pictures let me know. I live like 20 minutes from that place.

Yah, pics. We want pics! And I wouldn't mind you stopping and asking them where they're taking them and why (though I really don't recommend you do!) This is really creepy, isn't it? I'm in upstate of SC myself. Lil too 'close to home' but not as close as YOU, Rhadamanthus...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

The people that work their have no reservations about talking to them. The last time we told them we were crazy conspiratorial folks and wanted to look around. They had no problem with it. The guy just giggled and told us to have fun.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I did in fact grab a couple pictures with my iphone while i was there.

s1139.photobucket.com...
s1139.photobucket.com...

The first was at the entrance to the area. The second is a picture of the truck that was being loaded.

The location is Madison Georgia on Lions Club Road. Look north between the two Interstate 20 off-ramps to Madison. (lat lont info from google maps - 33.565607,-83.485998)

Also for anyone not aware of what these are there is another site where these are stored closer to Atlanta. Directly west of Conyers. (lat lont info from google maps - 33.628521,-83.944559)

Edit: added rudimentary info on location and location of second storage area for those interested.
edit on 11-11-2010 by ZodiacK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiacK

Nice work and thanks for dropping the info and pics here with us.
Much appreciated!

We need more good contributors, it's what keeps ATS happening.
Nice to meet you.
RegardZ / ATA

Can anyone follow a truck leaving there and just see which way it's rolling,
That would be some important info - at least we'd know which area to keep close tabs on.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Doing some youtube digging i found a video showing that some were found in Phoenix AZ. Looks like by the date the video was posted this happened sometime last year.

www.youtube.com...

Also i found a video that was taken by a person at the location directly to the west of Conyers.

www.youtube.com...

Edit: couldn't get the youtube video embedding option to work. I'll fix once i get it figured out. Also added a video at the Conyers location.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hey upstate S.C. me too... How far are we from Madison GA ? I live in Cowpens so if you hear of any SHTF here can you give me a heads up? Seems there are a lot of talk of fema camps again lately. Maybe the PTB are getting ready to release a really bad batch of swine /bird /mutant flu onto us all ! Somalia has measels outbreak, Congo has polio and Uganda has suspected ebola. Last I heard in the U.S. was suspected NDM1....

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I am a trucker and that truck is a daycab so chances are, not too far. However it may be a drop and hook operation which would mean another truck grabbing the load and transporting it elsewhere. Would be cool to follow it !

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Firstly, Welcome to ATS!

Secondly, I admire you entrance.

Thanks for sharing such information and pictures!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone

Hey upstate S.C. me too... How far are we from Madison GA ? I live in Cowpens so if you hear of any SHTF here can you give me a heads up? Seems there are a lot of talk of fema camps again lately. Maybe the PTB are getting ready to release a really bad batch of swine /bird /mutant flu onto us all ! Somalia has measels outbreak, Congo has polio and Uganda has suspected ebola. Last I heard in the U.S. was suspected NDM1....

Hey neighbor! Madison's about halfway between Atlanta and Augusta. It's about a 3-hr drive for you, 2-hr for me. I'm in Oconee County. But we ought not put too much personal info in the post-- U2U me!

What the heck is NDM1? A new bird/pig/human/gnat/rhino/zebra flu or som'n?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZodiacK
Hello ATS. Long time lurker here that saw something interesting while on a road trip and decided it was worth posting about.

At the FEMA coffin storage location at Madison GA I saw that a large portion of the coffin liners have been moved and saw a truck being actively loaded with them today 11/11/10.

Are there any posters here on ATS that know people around Madison that might have some input on where they are being moved to?

Making my first splash on ATS,

ZodiacK

Welcome
They are probably being shipped out to various funeral homes in the southeast. People buy these things when planning their funerals and they are required in most states.
There's a big thread about them here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Oh, and they don't belong to FEMA, They belong to Vantage Products, who makes them and leases the property on Lions Club Road for storage. When the thread took off, I emailed the owner of the company and a fella that lived there went to the courthouse and got tax department documentation.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
cool story bro ^

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Great point Pauligirl.

Agreed Vantage has a legitament business in making these as coffin vaults for burials. So the problem comes down to was a purchase order placed to them from FEMA at some time.

In the second video i had posted that was found on youtube taken at the Conyers site he mentioned there is a FEMA purchase order.

If indeed the purchase order for these can be found the question becomes where the FEMA stock is now located that they ordered.

Upon further study of the area using Google Earths historical imagery of the Madison area fluctuations in the stock being kept there does fluctuate like they are being bought normally at different times. So even if they had produced a large order specifically for FEMA we may not be able to notice by what they are keeping in these areas.

Moving forward it definatly seems like these holding locations are nothing out of the ordinary. Now if we can confirm that FEMA ordered some for themselves we just need to find out where those are now. If that stock begins to move without a disaster that has already happened then we may truly be on to them trying to move resourses in place for a future event.

Edit: upon further reading into the posted thread I saw a post stating that Polyguard does indeed have a government purchase order for these vaults to be used during veteran burial. if that is the only PO being fufilled directly for the government then there is a good chance the amount owned by the government is way to low to be used to any effect for disasters. Again many thanks for the posted thread Pauliegirl.
edit on 12-11-2010 by ZodiacK because: comment on further reading of Pauliegirl's posted thread.

edit on 12-11-2010 by ZodiacK because: spelling

edit on 12-11-2010 by ZodiacK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by piercebitchone

!

What the heck is NDM1? A new bird/pig/human/gnat/rhino/zebra flu or som'n?

It seems a new super bug here is the article.

hubpages.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZodiacK

The guy in the second video has mixed some stuff up. Polyguard is a different company, based in Wyoming. They have the VA contract mentioned on www.fedspending.org... . I know that thread is a long one, but buried in there somewhere are emails from both companies. Unless something has changed, the shipments from Conyers aren’t going to FEMA. Vanguard sells to individuals and funeral homes and was not listed as having a government contract. I haven’t done anymore research on it since the thread died out.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm about 60 miles from Madison. Maybe I can make a trip for my ATS'rs. I knew these "coffins" were in GA, but didn't know they were so close.

edit: Welcome to ATS btw!
edit on 12-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As a member of a Disaster Response Team, I wont give detail, but I can tell you this. Strategically placed around the countrys airports are stashes of Emergency equipment, field items, field make-shift hospitals and many, many mortuary facilities. There are in fact relocation transporters to areas designated as such to be implemented IN CASE of ER. And we need those facilities as we have millions and millions of men, women and children would will need them in a disaster.

The sticky part is the 2-edged sword. Our "preparedness" arrangements also can be used in a state of Marshall Law...probably not good. And yes, it very well may be intended for just the opposite of the public's perceptions. In the case of "be prepared" or-else, that may in the end imprison our liberties. But, is that the intent? Maybe. Probably. Or not.

This country has one great, great thing about it. Freedom. And this country has one really, really bad thing about it as well: Freedom. By allowing everyone in, and with baby's born here to auto-naturalize their green-card parents...we have no real way of walling-off Mexico, Canada or o seaboard cities. Most of our party stores and gas stations are mostly (I dont mean to imply ALL) owned and operated by Middle Eastern American nationalities. So let me postulize something.

Religious freedoms allow the building of Churches, Temples, Mosques everywhere. Commercial freedoms allow ownership of business as one likes such as groceries, party stores and gas stations. We've heard of "sleeper-cells"? What if one day a "call" goes out and all the gas stations on every corner all over the country, along with all the grocery-party stores, all go down and out and we cannot move or eat? The government would place us in "facilities"...for our own "good".

I believe personally that you've probably hit on something here. There are in fact relocation facilities, but supposedly for our own survival. And along with it is Marshall Law to enforce the implementation of these facilities, and relocations of millions. And again, perhaps all along that is the plan. A conspiracy? Mis-and dis-information? For sure. Are we just kidding ourselves that the government will take care of us I.C.E? Dont know...but for sure there are such places, such plans and Marshall Laws to "protect" us. I promise that it just as well can be used to imprison and isolate us.

I recently read that we really, really, really NEED a World War 3 to thin out the earth's population before we all and our resources fall off of it. Sad, but true. We used our space up. So, in a ER, I will take my training, go into your neighborhoods, big buildings, and disaster areas and medically Triage and help the injured as Im trained to do. But then, I still have that suspicion that when Im all done... camouflage dudes with M-16's/w laser sites will come take ME to one of these facilities too. So, where we have these ER plans in place, it all so convenient that they can also be used to "secure" and detain us and our personal liberties in the name of the "common good".

Conspiracies abound everywhere hidden just below and sometimes right in front of us. It is a oxy-moron for sure. Theres black or white, right or left, up and down, over and under, this way and that way, above and below, over there and over here, his and hers, theres and mine. For our own good, or the country's good, or the governments good. Or the alien-agenda's good. Still? Its all for the good. And in that fact...we are all in the camps already. We just dont realize it....Im trained to be ready with a bag packed and I am. I just dont know where I will end up.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: Apologies. Security and derogatory remarks removed by this poster. MS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join