It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary premonition??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Okay this is kind of freaky and I know nobody here is going to believe me because I didn't document it, which is a ba$tard... And I'm angry at myself for not doing so!

I wrote this in Zag's thread about Timewave correction but I wanted to post it here to gauge peoples thoughts on it...

Anyway so. - I was thinking about the timewave correction thread whilst showering last night and how "anyone can make a prediction" as people were throwing out all over the thread.

So I let myself go into a state of relaxation and thought, right tomorrow's 11/11/10. I'm going to attempt to predict something IN DETAIL and post it in Zag's thread just to make a point...

I thought... "Okay bomb explosion... Where? Karachi... Yeah there's definitely going to be one, in Karachi."

Now I thought about this a few times... But Karachi kept coming back to me; so I stuck with it. I saw it in my mind...

Low and behold

slatest.slate.com...

Now, as I said I know nobody's going to believe me but *I* have impressed myself... I know it was what happened last night and I've kinda scared myself lol.

Now... Bare in mind I want to point out; I don't pay much attention to the news or the stuff going on in Pakistan/Afghanistan so, to stay I know where most of the action is, would be wrong. - I want to make that clear.

So... Preominition/Prediction or "lucky guess"?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
did u say that u had put this in another thread b4 this event took place?

if you have id like a link.

if not then i may sway towards bull$hit.......

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

To quote myself

Okay this is kind of freaky and I know nobody here is going to believe me because I didn't document it, which is a ba$tard... And I'm angry at myself for not doing so!

I don't make things up, for the hell of it. It happened and I came here to share w/ everybody. I don't make a habit of trying to "predict" things... I just thought I'd try because people were saying anyone could do it given enough timing.
edit on 11-11-2010 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

and how long did it take you to come to this "prediction"?

tbh its ok saying that u predicted it, but to have no evidence to back up ur "future seeing" claims then i dont think you will be taken seriously by anyone on here, so im afraid its a

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'm not being rude here but are you not reading my post at all? Because anything you've asked me was answered/mentioned, in the post.

I was in the shower, last night...

The whole point of this thread wasn't to make 'CLAIMS' I'm some kind of Seer, or Prophet and get an
reaction. -- Something happened to me, an experience which rather scared me and I wanted peoples thoughts and such on the issue. - Not comments which come across like accusations of lying.

As stated, I didn't document it which was my bad and my own fault - But it was an experience I'm sharing, nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And there's cause to be rude, because....?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

yes u say u were in the shower...not being funny but im not a mindreader to know how long u spend in the shower, if i ask how long it took u to reach this premonition..i was in the shower doesnt really give me a time frame does it, u could shower for an hour or u may shower for 2 minutes?!

so a time wud have sufficed rather than u getting all cranky about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

lmao ..im sorry but this made me almost wet myself with laughter...can i add also that a month ago i predicted that obama was going to india....i may go make a thread about it...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

yes u say u were in the shower...not being funny but im not a mindreader to know how long u spend in the shower, if i ask how long it took u to reach this premonition..i was in the shower doesnt really give me a time frame does it, u could shower for an hour or u may shower for 2 minutes?!

so a time wud have sufficed rather than u getting all cranky about it.

I usually spend around 20-30 minutes in the shower. It was probably from around 10 minutes in, until I'd dried off and sat down. Completely didn't think of coming on here then, went straight to bed.

Didn't even recall it until I switched on the news, this evening.

And seriously. Attacking somebody because you disbelieve something is so juvenile...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the awesome feedback on that. I was feeling humorous and saw an opening, no offense to the op as I am sure everyone has experienced intuition.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

how am i attacking you, i asked how long it took to have this "premonition" or whatever it was and instead of sayin oh about 10-15 mins or something u say " oh are you reading my post i sed i was in the shower"

like i sed previous post..."in the shower" does not equate to a specific period of time.

can i also mention i spend roughly 40 minutes in the shower and i use johnsons baby bedtime bath to wash with.

just seeing as were on the subject

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N

As stated, I didn't document it which was my bad and my own fault - But it was an experience I'm sharing, nonetheless.

A55A, Thanks for sharing your story. Don't listen to those that are blind.

Feels good to have realized your (in truth, Everyone's) potential to see (feel) the future. It is a spontaneous event that comes over you and sometimes it will make you question your sanity.
I have had many of those moments throughout my life that, if I was able to prove or even act on, I'd be rich. What I do know is that premonition usually happen at the beginning of an event the you see (feel) and you will know the outcome without a doubt. When it is over you just reflect on it. I believe some have mastered it and become successful, Donald Trump, read his books, He speak of this.
Good luck and thanks for sharing.

edit on 11-11-2010 by sirric because: font

edit on 11-11-2010 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your premonition. You do not have proof, but I still believe you. The ability to see things like this in the future is possible. Agreed, you should not listen to those that are making fun of you for this. At this time they are not worth the effort to answer back. Next time try to record it someway, so these attackers will be silenced. Thanks again for sharing!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

whos attacking? i think you are mistaking attack with skepticism.....no i do not believe him, if thats a form of attack then im guilty...

if he had proof then im sure my thoughts wud be different however there isnt so i chose not to believe

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

My bad meant skepticism, not sure why I said attack. Either way though if you do not believe in him and are skeptical then why bother wasting his, yours, and our time. Just do not feel what you did say helped anyone. Why not keep it to yourself and move on to another thread. No offense.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

well he did ask for our thoughts on it....and it is a public forum, there are too many people on here calling other people out for having an opinion, i asked questions to find out more and was told im being rude?! or attacking lol? cmon now....no i dont believe without proof, doesnt make me a bad person

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

well he did ask for our thoughts on it....and it is a public forum, there are too many people on here calling other people out for having an opinion, i asked questions to find out more and was told im being rude?! or attacking lol? cmon now....no i dont believe without proof, doesnt make me a bad person

Yes, he did ask for our thoughts. Though I'm assuming he did not want thoughts that he was bsing us all, but that is just me. Yes, it is a public forum and you have the right to share your opinion. I'm only saying why would you want to when it is basically a waste of time for him and those that may believe. It's also a waste of time for you, because you do not believe. So why waste time saying you do not, what's your point?? It is even a bigger waste of time for you and me exclusively since we have just wasted time going back and forth on something even more pointless. That's fine you do not believe without proof and no it does not make you a bad person. Never said that, just that I thought you were wasting yours and others time.

Anyways bro, I do not want to keep going back and forth with you on this, because it is pointless. Hopefully we can discuss something worthwhile on another thread sometime. See you around.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

bro? lol im female, like i sed i tried to dig deeper get more info and was told by the op that i was being rude, like i sed also yes im not the type of girl to take things at face value i need proof, i didnt waste anytime just because im skeptical doesnt mean i cant show an interest.

the o.p responded to my original pot and i engeged in a discussion, if he thought that posting something without actual evidence that he wasnt going to get a skeptic or two say anything and was expecting everyone to believe what he says then maybe he should not have made the thread.

there are always 2 sides of a coin.

good day sir

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Good day to you as well, madam.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join