It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there's this truly obnoxious add flashing neon green,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
right on the top of the page.
say's i won a free lap top computer.
also says that it is no joke.
shall i dare click on the link?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

They will make you fill out a long, elaborate questionnaire asking to list everyone you know with phone numbers. Then they will ask you if you want to buy everything from magazines to toilet seat covers. Then they will try to get you to sign up for something on trial bases. Then after you are done about 20 minutes after starting they will tell you they will notify you on your computer or you are in some sort of raffle to win it or any BS they are using now.

I wouldn't touch that banner with someone else's pointer and there friend pushing the button.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

many of those things want you to participate by sighning up for services etc BEFORE you can qualify
for a free laptop..now this one just might be like the poster said it was and have nothing to do with
once long time ago i participated for a free camera..can i roll over and laugh? actually cry? i got the
service and whuwho..it was a dinky little thing that i would not give as a present to a child - much less an adult.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
they are bull-crap, you have won nothing. everyone sees the same ads.

All you will get is thousands of spam emails a week, and your details sold to telemarketers.

new topics

top topics

join