It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe if the world would ignore Bush, he would fade away.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Fade away, go away, disappear, cease to exist, perish.
He will not stand trial, so do we have to continue to see his face? Promoting his new book of lies.
We Americans must be the stupidest people on the planet to continue to let this man move freely. We are simply not a nation of laws anymore, if we ever were.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Fade away, go away, disappear, cease to exist, perish.
He will not stand trial, so do we have to continue to see his face? Promoting his new book of lies.
We Americans must be the stupidest people on the planet to continue to let this man move freely. We are simply not a nation of laws anymore, if we ever were.

Though to ask him to go away and fade away into the darkness is only allowing his escape. Several times on the site I have seen a variety of videos of politicians asking for trials due to his war crimes. Revive that same ideal, and yes I do know this is easier said than done especially witnessing it as one after another all allegations went and faded away never to be touched upon again; but simply letting him fade away allows him much more freedom than having his face around. One question I must ask is that will he not stand trial or are we not summoning him for a trial?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Bush did such a grave harm to the country, he deserves to be tried and put in detention rather then just "fade" into his comfortable lifestyle, don't you think?

We don't try to erase memories of Stalin and Hitler, why would we give this bastard a free pass? Curse be upon him.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Remember too herbert the dad, brought teh term nwo to the world scene.

On gw, i doubt you will get rid of him in media, as the christians still like him, and these peopel no offence must not be christian, if they are out there supporting this guy.

The media is full of rubbish peopel, who are bad for society, but bush i doubt will be one who will leave teh scene. The reps will probably use him to attack obama more, and peopel will forget the former 8 years under bush, as memories are often filled with a more flowery perspective.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

We don't have the power to make him stand trial. Reality, for most people, is dictated by popular perception, and that unfortunately is dictated by the media and Hollywood.
I would love to see him stand trial, but how and where? International court? Who is going to make THAT happen, we don't have the power.
Maybe justice will happen in some form, but it won't be the courts. He is a traitor in a government of traitors.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

In my heart, he has not gotten a free pass.
I am sure that bothers him greatly....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

We don't have the power to make him stand trial. Reality, for most people, is dictated by popular perception, and that unfortunately is dictated by the media and Hollywood.
I would love to see him stand trial, but how and where? International court? Who is going to make THAT happen, we don't have the power.
Maybe justice will happen in some form, but it won't be the courts. He is a traitor in a government of traitors.

Well certainly in the light I can understand where you are coming from. It seems like some parts of the world will acknowledge the crimes that have been committed, but when it comes time to pay the price it seems the world falls short of going through with the process. Though I still wouldn't give up and certainly would not let him snake away into the shadows just because we are tired of seeing him. I don't know maybe it's just me but I personally wouldn't rest until those crimes have been paid for. May take a while but one way or another SOMEONE has to. Perhaps some justice as you said will come, maybe in some court forms later on but I guess it's just something we will have to wait and see....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Not Christian if they support Bush? Who are you to say that? Were you suddenly promoted to god and neglected to notify us?
You must remember, Bush did a lot of good things also. NO I do not support some of what he did but I did vote for him twice, not because I liked him but because the Democratic candidate scared me to death! What would have happened had Al Gore been President on 9/11? Would he have been able to restore our sense of security so quickly? I doubt it. Also had Al Gore have been President... I shudder to think what would have happened to the job market in the energy producing states. Kerry was just as bad to me.

Had the Democratic Party managed to elect someone in the Primaries that didn't make the nation gag a little at the thought of being President, we wouldn't be having this conversation would we?

I, like many of my fellow Americans voted for who I believed was the lesser evil. Maybe we were wrong but I stand by my decision.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Double post sorry!
edit on 9-11-2010 by sisgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sisgood
What would have happened had Al Gore been President on 9/11? Would he have been able to restore our sense of security so quickly?

Is this is joke? If yes, it's probably too subtle for me. Bush got us into not one but two quagmires in the Middle East and that makes your sense of security whole? Sheesh.

For all the money, lives and effort spent, a wild monkey could have done better.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

For the remainder of the Bush administration, there were no more successful attacks. No plane bombs 14 minutes from exploding, no systematic testing of our defenses like has been happening for the last few years. We took the war to them and here, we were safe.

Besides, anytime I have any pity for Iraq I just remember all those law-abiding, innocent citizens dancing in the streets back in 9/11.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Most people are ignorant of simple facts. Bush did the job that was put before him, mistakes yes ...but in the end he will be regarded as a Great president who made tough decisions. Saddam is gone, we have a larger and much needed precesence in the Middle East, was going to happen one way or the other. The economy is righting itself, a natural progression. In the next 20 yrs we will have a couple democratic presidents and a couple republicans, of which half the country will despise..but we will still be Americans and do what we do. Do I like Obama politics...No..but is he doing any great harm, no...nothing that the wave won't correct in the end. Politics are like the stock market, great shifts at times but eventually it goes in the same direction...when it stops going in that direction we have things to worry about.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Bush is the greatest con man who ever lived. His con job fooled more people than any in history. He has a record number of kills, over one million. He is a hero to those who conspire to gain wealth and power through dishonesty. He will never fade away.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Perhaps if you could outline this con instead of moaning about all the "crimes" he got away with, with cited evidence and links to respected sites we might understand your argument a little better.

I can almost guarantee you that Obama has or will do something that will be cited by some people as a crime and they will insist for years that he be dragged before a full court to defend himself.
I can also guarantee you he will ignore those idiots just as Bush is doing now.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Bush was far from common I think,
he was pure bred elite, groomed and subjected to an entire lifetime and lifestyle of disassociation from the common man.
He was and is also a very skilled actor of the part he needed or needs to play.
George Bush had the best teacher(s) in the world, his father was probably the best two faced sneeky double speak totalitarian in the last 200 years, he himself took problem reaction solution to an entirely new level of engagement for not only the nation but the world.
Little George is far from stupid in the circles he travels in, he's a very educated manipulating fist, he acts all hayseed and dirty boot as a way of pretending to be incompetent, but he's not.
He sacrificed his image for obviously somethings he committed to or was around and involved with that his fellow elite required of him, and currently, he's untouchable.
He sat at the head of the table while more damage was being done and didnt blink an eye,
well he did squirm a little while reading my pet goat upside down, but come on give him a little slack, there was a murder going on at the time, but he pulled it all together to stand at ground zero and release the hounds on their chase for the neverending war on tear (terror).
A common man? No not by a million gazillion light years,
And if your theory holds true then nothing has changed since it wasnt long ago that Barry was serving beer on the white house lawn.
Theyre ALL the same to a degree Saturn all the same, and NONE are like you or I, none offer true representation.
George Bush a common man?
That's like saying Kissenger serves soup on sundays at the mission.

(and for clarity NO I do not like him sam I am, not now not then not ever again)

edit on 9-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: add

edit on 9-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Very well said.
It is a shame that so many can't see what should seem to be clear. We are ruled by internationalists that care nothing for us.
I do remember when I had bought into the lies, it wasn't that long ago actually. What many here, and everywhere don't really get is that these elites play to the lowest common denominator. They know most people don't know what is going on, and they act upon that knowledge to steal from us all, while bringing death and despair upon untold millions.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You, I, anyone outside the 'families' are nothing but units.
Some generate revenue and provide a resource or fill a need, others bring only an opinion to the table that is used to gauge current conditions and advancement of the agenda.
Anyone that believes they are cared about or are a concern to these ruling elite has simply drank too much political bleach over the years, or one big massive dose while they were young.
Imagine a bowling ball being dropped from the 100th floor of a building,We are standing below,
every window that ball passes is an opportunity for someone, some current government to catch it,
that ball is now directly over our heads, 1 window up.
There has never been any intention to catch it,
all we can do is see it and move, and some of us have seen it, but sadly not all,
not yet!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

As you can see he's far from retarded, senile, or affected currently.
He did the job they asked him to do, and the nation waved flags and cheered, just like they do today.
By the time we catch on we're old and dead, let's hope our children and childrens children can survive the future we made them long enough to change it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sisgood

For the remainder of the Bush administration, there were no more successful attacks. No plane bombs 14 minutes from exploding, no systematic testing of our defenses like has been happening for the last few years. We took the war to them and here, we were safe.

You must be so happy living in a simple, simple world created for you by the war propaganda machine.

Successful attacks as so rare it makes no sense to gauge their frequency. You could have added that there was no new Ice Age under GWB. Same merit... And if you think there were no further attack and/or systematic testing -- are you even reading the news? There have been quite a few. Times Square, panty-bomber, whatever. Recent cargo plot? Wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Wanna hear a whacked out idea? I believe the follow up attacks were copy cat, and the only reason they didnt succeed is because they didnt have the proper cough cough inside help.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join