It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Enhancement Series - Israel's "Giant UFO" - 1996 Hatzor Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Another presentation from LunaCognita that I thought should be shared on ATS. I have never heard of this particular UFO sighting and so would quite like some of the UFO buffs on here to share their thoughts on it, and of course, this particular video...

In this brief and basic presentation, we will take a closer look at three short segments of video footage that was shot in 1996 showing a UFO over Kibbutz Hatzor, Israel.

On three consecutive nights in August of 1996, multiple eyewitnesses near the Israeli town of Hatzor (over 100 people in total) reported seeing what was described as being a "Giant UFO" in the night sky that was visible for several hours each night. As the villagers gathered to watch this bright object hovering in the night sky, Amishai Shouah, one of the settlers living in Kibbutz Hatzor, was able to film this UFO with a video camera, and since then, the strange and compelling footage he captured has been shown in various UFO television documentaries around the globe.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Great find S&F

Always enjoyed Luna Cognita's work too. This is a very interesting case and have always wondered what the heck that was. First seen this on some UFO's special hosted by Jonathan Frakes a while back. There really has not been much info that i can find regarding the incident. Hard to tell how large it was or what we are seeing is part of the craft while the rest in the darkness. A very odd shape as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

That's what is so strange about this particular sighting, the shape of the supposed craft is like nothing I have ever seen before.

Here are the rest in LC's 'Enhancement Series', if your interested:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I remember seeing that footage while. The problem with the footage is we have no reference. No tree,hills etc. So basically, this could have been hoaxed with liitle effort. I love the way the object looks though

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I never had much faith in this video

The first one looks like someones back door with a sidelite window and the othe a shot of a lighted house with a ranch rail fence.

new topics

top topics

join