It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life: So have you figured it out yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What are your Roots and what is your Destiny?

What Immortal seeds are planted in the fields of your time?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I seem to have lost my timefield and seeds starter pack.

Did you just cast a spell on me?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
cool thread how interesting....and neat time to be alive....
i'm led to be of use in a way i don't see yet....i can see it, but i'm being held in reserve somehow by providence....bust me out oh God,,,,let's take our future back....or bring down the final prophetic call now.....this world of modern men is ready for either!!!! here here

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
My destiny? To be placed in a situation where if I act one way, it will effect everyone, but if I act another, I will effect very few.

What choice I will choose? I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My destiny is to be tortured by uk gov and police till i die. All i say to the police is well done, keep up your campaign, and you still have nothing to justify anything you did to my life. But for one thing i will always talk about what you did, oh no the police do not like it, that they virtually can kill someone for no reason, and the person is talking about it, giving away there secrets.
edit on 10/30/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
cool thread how interesting....and neat time to be alive....
i'm led to be of use in a way i don't see yet....i can see it, but i'm being held in reserve somehow by providence....bust me out oh God,,,,let's take our future back....or bring down the final prophetic call now.....this world of modern men is ready for either!!!! here here

Your Metamorphosis is significant in itself, i think of it a way that all things have seasons, a metaphysical agriculture where you are the Sun and the Moon

You should nourish your stasis

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
My destiny is to be tortured by uk gov and police till i die. All i say to the police is well done, keep up your campaign, and you still have nothing to justify anything you did to my life.

That's the law of the Jungle

But don't worry

nature always introduces new species when nature is unbalanced.

The more blows you take the stronger you will become, the philosophy of liberty is growing, please believe in that

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

;;I

would never gamble at the chance of getting Coffee

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes, I have discovered the meaning of life while raking leaves, or walking in the woods and discovering a new plant I had never seen before. It's amazing that one can live to be very old and still discover new creatures...like the hummingbird moth or the slow loris.

The meaning of life is to find a little joy each day and to make a determined effort to spread a little joy every day with your encounters.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Originally posted by LiveForever8

;;I

would never gamble at the chance of getting Coffee

too right, or weetabix.

I think my life was planned out for me lol, i had no choice but to have police and uk pgov perve into my day and night for 18 years, without ever being right once. That is some achievement even for dunce people that work for groups like uk gov and police, to be never right once in 18 years.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Yes, I have discovered the meaning of life while raking leaves, or walking in the woods and discovering a new plant I had never seen before. It's amazing that one can live to be very old and still discover new creatures...like the hummingbird moth or the slow loris.

The meaning of life is to find a little joy each day and to make a determined effort to spread a little joy every day with your encounters.

They must be natures rewards Alethea

A gift to the giving...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
My destiny? To be placed in a situation where if I act one way, it will effect everyone, but if I act another, I will effect very few.

What choice I will choose? I have no idea.

The choice you make is a big one and a dilemma.
Your actions will make the actions of everyone effect you and so is true with the actions of the very few?

I cannot see anyway to have one without the other.

top topics

join