It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammad is NOT the most popular boys name in England and Wales

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
well the most common name in Australia is Jack... I dont hear any Aboriginal/Natives complaining about it, although they have every reason to. So i guess whites in England know a speck of how colonized natives must feel around the world, partially being stripped of their identity.

Its just a name, not a bomb, GET OVER It!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I know why this article didn't mention Scotland-Mohammed was first equal with Ivan.This country is like a U.K.S.S.R/Islam mixed breed mess up,need to move as far north as possible(Skye maybe)to feel like I'm in Scotland again.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Joseph, Joey are the English versions of Yousef which is the true Muslim version and in hebrew it's Yosef or Yossi

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Sorry, I have just seen the news which says that Mohammed is the most poplar name in the UK.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
well the most common name in Australia is Jack... I dont hear any Aboriginal/Natives complaining about it, although they have every reason to. So i guess whites in England know a speck of how colonized natives must feel around the world, partially being stripped of their identity.

Its just a name, not a bomb, GET OVER It!!!!!

Wait a sec, Jack? Really? I have never met an Aborigine named Jack in my life.. and they way I grew up, I knew hundreds.

Perhaps a common song or two used Jack or perhaps a not-so common theme was Jack, but you're either talking about the eastern states where I have absolutely no idea about, or making it up.

I only know 1 Jack in WA at all, really.. well two, if you consider Jacko as a name, and both are whites.

Just wondering where you got that fact from, is all...

edit on 29/10/2010 by badw0lf because: ugh fingers are too awry for complete coherency, hence I must repremand them...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Jack, like William, Thomas, Edward, Reginald, Maurice, etc are very strong names and many with these names usually do quite well in life.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by badw0lf

Jack, like William, Thomas, Edward, Reginald, Maurice, etc are very strong names and many with these names usually do quite well in life.

Not for Aboriginals...

Did you miss that snippet?

Oo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

never come across Australian Aboriginals with those names except Jack but he was only 1/3 Aboriginal as much as he thinks he's full blooded

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
reply to post by Frontkjemper

thanks again .. if you trying to agress this thread out you doing a great job..i am giving up soon. I am not here to start a war,

Close the thread please ATS , I am not sure if they BNP or a derivative but they win. Sorry was looking for a fishy moment it happens. disgusted by you ^^ the racists to be honest.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: ps - only joking DONT close it

edit on 28-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

How does being a member of the BNP have anything to do with creating a pointless thread?

You could of just made that comment in the original open thread regarding the name.

BNP? Try EDL mate. However that has no bearing on the context of this purposeless thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is the oddest, and most worthless thread I have seen in awhile. It is also the second thread that I have seen lately that should have been closed in its opening minutes. I hope I never get Moderator superpowers!

Clicking unsubscribe to this thread, and if I could figure out how to "Foe" Gooney I would do that too.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You wouldnt let it lie , as vick reeves would say.. stop raising it stupid.. i was drunk whats your excuse

ps and trust me you wont get moderating powers , you showed a complete lack of moderation.
pps i showed a complete lack of control, but im stupid too stupid

edit on 29-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Quite happy to be nicknamed gooney by the way... one of my childhood fav films, do you know it mate .... consider it done

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

So the EDL and BNP are just much of the same. thanks for showing your colours mate , thanks so much, btw if thats your car in the avatar why the spoiler. You want england for the english...... thats fine, your life

ps EDL is English Defence League,,,,, much like an english version of US KKK, in case you didnt know
pps - they gutted they cannot lynch btw

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So the EDL and BNP are just much of the same. thanks for showing your colours mate , thanks so much, btw if thats your car in the avatar why the spoiler. You want england for the english...... thats fine, your life

That photo is not taken in the UK, just thought I;d point it out. The road signs look American or Australian..

ps EDL is English Defence League,,,,, much like an english version of US KKK, in case you didnt know

Not that I am an EDL/BNP member, but they way you describe them is so far off the mark it's almost as if you're an UAF member.....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

If its far off the mark and you not part of it ..... how do you know unless you disinfo

How do you know its far off the mark
edit on 29-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: liar

edit on 29-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: Im quite happy to take the beating here i restarted thread as your boss did, shut and leave it and i will[/editby

PPPPS where you get all those stars from your friends ?

edit on 29-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: i talk too much ... wont enter thread again
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by KingDoey

Ok mate just to clarify.

1. I am not BNP or EDL. If you look at my post i never actually said i was EDL. What i meant was if i was going to be one or the other i think it would be EDL. I do not like the BNP.

2. That is not my car in my avatar, it is a toyota starlet GTI, probably a lot quicker than anything you drive, the particular one in the picture is a track car, hence the spoiler (and no i do not own it, the pic is either in japan or Oz, as you can tell by the roadsign). Can i just ask what the correlation between my avatar pic and this pointless thread is?

3. Why are you continuing to make yourself out to look like a muppet. and posting things that do not make sense?

4. Why is this thread still going?. I will not be wasting anymore time on this.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
[
signature:
Told her i aint payin tonite im only browsin she pulled her blouse up said its free i said WOWSE

You the muppet wahs all that ^^ # about in your sig, bloody muppet you

ps that ^^ and its ok you dont like the bnp but edl ok........ you need help mate... feel free to hate me as i dont care, i need help too so we in good company

ps - deliberate spelling mistakes so you understand ......................... bite you lip because if you respond i will numpty .. get it ye
pps - will you please stop winding me up unless thats what you mean do to, stop winding me up please and i will stop please buddy

t
edit on 3-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: drink

edit on 3-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: breathe

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well, thanks for the reasoned and logical debate. I can see now that your ramblings and non-sensical hogwash are the result of obvious desire to post when pissed. I think it is best if we let this thread die and ignore your prattling from now on.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agree with you , but I am sober at the moment

ps , wasnt all rambling , wasnt always drunk , still think report was bias but there you go, this is a great place for debate nonsensical and otherwise

edit on 4-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Lol nah sorry, misunderstanding i was actually referring to all Australians in general whether they be white or not, i got the info from en.wikipedia.org... Jack was the most common given name in 2009 according to the list, also William is the most common according to other sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join