It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we be alert for tip-offs from the TPTB ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is the conspiracy going that long before 911 we were informed by TPTB that it will happen. There is for example the Lonely Gunman episode where the attack on the twin-towers is shown. And some magazine Bart Simpson is holding with the 911 on it, long before 911. And there are some others I cannot remember just now.

It is not only about 911 where such announcement are made. There is the friend of Eminem who got shot dead practically exactly the way he filmed it for a video music-clip, long before it happened. And there are probably some other 'coincedences' to be found this way.

Being aware of these 'coincedences', i've been unintentionally on the look-out for such warnings/ announcements by TPTB.

On the latest Dexter episode (E05S05) Dexter is looking for a serial-killer among some street-bums who live under a bridge. On one of the concrete studs of the bridge there is some grafitti saying WHY with big letters and a wave drawn under the letters. This made me think.....more because there are a lot of all seeing-eys in this particular episode to be seen.

But then again, what can you do...? Even if you are right, there is nothing you can do to prevent the terror.

What can the reason be why they give us these indications anyways....? If any of it is true ofcourse...
Is it arrogancy..? Or is it some obsessive-compulsive psychoneurosis they just cannot control?

edit on 27-10-2010 by zatara because: (E05S05)

edit on 27-10-2010 by zatara because: unintentionally added

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Its very interesting...Maybe thats where they got the idea from? Also, it could be coincidence. There are so many movies,tv shows,radios out about random things that have happend or could happen. For example; a movie about a comet hitting earth (cant remember the name) It hasnt happend yet but could. Theres another movie about a supervirus (manmade) that a terrorist set off in parks in all the major cities. It caused them to lose it and kill themselves (suicidal) and it spread. It hasnt happened but it could. I don't think its a warning. What tv or filmaker would know these things about the future? If they were warning us I think they would do something other than a movie since everything in movies are fake and noone believes them. Even "based on a true story" is incredibly changed from what really happened. Just my though I could be wrong. But it is wierd and very interesting. If you had some more example that would be awesome. I would like to see some more.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hey.
I remember also the "caution 9 11" sign on the underpass in the terminator movie,like you said there is many others,But if these are true or just a coincidence we cant do # about it.

Funny you mentioned a bridge,I have seen a video somewhere,I cant remember where but Ill try to track it down,where this guy says the Golden gate Bridge is going to be the next attack.He shows pics from movies and tv shows that seemingly, to him anyway, are warnings like the 911 clips in the simpsons and other shows you mentioned.

If its true,who is it warning? Most people wouldnt have a clue.is it a nudge and wink to other people in on it? Plus the golden gate bridge dosent strike me as a place that would be the next attack.but who knows.

peace

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this album was made in may/june 2001 and set to release in november 2001 from a rap group called "coup".

DOJ terrorist resonse guide

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ok. This is the video if anyone is interested.Im sorry I dont know how to embed it. It has pictures of the movies the guy is talking about and is quite interesting.Theres also some random illuminati stuff that pops up too ,the poster has a website dedicated to these theories. Anyway enjoy.

maybe someone would embed it if it would be easier to see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hiding in plain sight alows them to get away with more.

Also, I think it has alot to do with mocking god.

The Eye on the Pyramid is called "The Eye of Providence" its supposed to repesent God looking over everything we do - and I think TPTB use the symbolism to basically give God the finger while they do the opposite of God, and get filthy rich and powerful in the process kinda thing.

Other times the symbolism is put there for people to learn from IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
zatara, S&F for an interesting topic

Angrybadger, heres your vid:

Do you know if there was a 2nd part, looks kinda cut off at the end.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
thanks ghostsoldier for the explantion,it one of the most logical Ive heard.

as for part 2 brokencar if you click on the guys name in the yotube vid it will lead you to the site .he has some interesting videos. I dont know enough about this stuff yet to endorse or discredit him but check him out and make up your own mind

ps ,oh, nice one for the embed,I still didnt figure out how to do that.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Angrybadger because: I am filling this out as per request.

top topics

join