It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Set Me A Mission.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
hello and i mean that. set me a ATS/conspiracy investigation task or mission. from UFo investigation to trying something out [something psychic or time travel based etc] set me a task and i will give it a full and open minded try and report back.

perhaps we could all decide on one for me to take on [perhaps one at a time]?

any hints ,tips or ideas welcome. [must be 99% legal].

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

what general area do you live in if you don't mind answering that first. in case you can't go to china.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ha,yes, China. UK based.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Why don't you get to the bottom of this whole HAARP conspiracy. You could take over for Oz as the new lead debunker. Or go head to head in a battle of wits with him. Either way, it's up to you really.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Ewokdisco.....

Why don't you jump in the hot tub with Allison Kruse & do some orby blinking?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to never again post any threads about ATS ladies finding you hot!!!

Either that or catch us a bigfoot, because that would make for a great ATS mascot and we could all take turns bringing him home for a day... like a kindergarten hamster.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

i suggest astral travel to the moon and see if
you can locate my last test craft as i think it hit the moon
other wise mabey was spot on
can you astral travel?

xp

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i can when there is a goal attatched.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Time travel back a few months and send me the winning lottery numbers.

Buy all the plans for perpetual motion/free energy devices and build them. Document the results.

Travel to all the abandoned/flooded/whatever places in the world that have some supposed above top secret past, break in, and document the results. (Well... Don't "break" in if it's illegal. Just sneak around in the legal places).

edit on 26-10-2010 by Mayson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
theshadowlands.net...

okay, here's a simple mission. bring us some proof of the sightings listed in above link. take pictures, call out the haunted, get it on film, get some pictures. simple?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i shall take on the haunted task. any tips or ways to get something reasonable?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i shall also attempt a time travel mission. again,any ideas for this? ways to do it [i would imagine mentally] and what to bring back,eg information etc?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
i shall also attempt a time travel mission. again,any ideas for this? ways to do it [i would imagine mentally] and what to bring back,eg information etc?

Well, I heard of one guy that tried to do it with a microwave and a phone. Try that.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I ask that you travel to Loch Ness and confirm if nessie is dead or not. Interview some of the locals, see when the last sightings took place,

I also ask that you find out the average age of the people on ATS. My guess is 17. You can start be sending one on one messages to posters asking them their age, tell them you will keep all information to yourself and just post the overall findings.

I look forward to your results on both missions.

Godspeed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Your mission is to streak through AREA 51 wearing nothing but running shoes.. You must at least make it inside the fence line to consider the mission accomplished.

top topics

join