It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West's new 30 minute music video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
Sorry but can't sit thru 30 minutes of satanist illuminati garbage. I'm sure the lyrics and video are just as wholesome and positive as the rest of the trash that's being cranked out by the subliminal satanist conditioning apparatus that pop music has become.

I will second that!

WTF OP? You post this and then you laugh at the only person backing you up? If the symbolism has nothing to do with anything then why post it? Who the hell cares then?

This crap is infecting the mind of the young generation. It is brain washing them with over sexualized content, anti-religion lyrics, greed, vanity, and idols without morals. Anyone have any idea how much kids look up to these celebrities and want to be JUST LIKE THEM.

They will be someday, and all the world will be filled with soulless greedy creatures that care about nothing but themselves. The Symbolism is their secret language of corruption, and they are smearing in all of our faces.
edit on 26-10-2010 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

Edit to add: Said the optimist.....
edit on 26-10-2010 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone

Sorry but can't sit thru 30 minutes of satanist illuminati garbage. I'm sure the lyrics and video are just as wholesome and positive as the rest of the trash that's being cranked out by the subliminal satanist conditioning apparatus that pop music has become.

I will second that!

WTF OP? You post this and then you laugh at the only person backing you up?

What? When did I do that?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Hmmm let's see, Kanye West content... I'll pass.
Nothing that Neanderthal does intrests me.

Doesn't look like you passed. Surely if you did I wouldn't be reading your half-assed reply in my thread, would I?

Well I didn't watch the video but I did enjoy reading your half-assed response...!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I will second that!

Uhmm.. you didn't. I don't know what that guy is talking about

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

LOL good. I was afraid I was getting dementia or soemthing.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ugh....kanyes one of those guys that tries way too hard to be important. and yes, i had this opinion BEFORE his little taylor swift stunt. anybody who wears stupid @$$ glasses like that and relies on autotune to make his voice sound good is obviously not capable of sending such an important message. this man is selfish, i hope you can see that.

i rap...

but if i made a video with that $h*t in it would you consider me to be a prophet too?

for the record, i think chuckerspuds picture was the most interesting thing in this whole thread so far.

edit on 29-10-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: masonic ants (lol)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

He isn't a prophet at all. He's just a built up illuminati blood-line scum that Jay-Z took under his demonic wing and stuffed his mouth with cash and every material desire.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian

He isn't a prophet at all. He's just a built up illuminati blood-line scum that Jay-Z took under his demonic wing and stuffed his mouth with cash and every material desire.

THANK YOU. i think you said what i was thinking better than me.....as for the prophet thing, i was pointing out in my own way that the OP seems to consider him as such with the way he talks about his video. star for you, homeskillet!

also, jay-z sucks at rapping. id like to see method man and redman put him in his place like DMX did a few years ago in a freestyle battle
edit on 29-10-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: to clarify how bad this thread was

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Please, PLEASE point out where I made ANY connection to him being a prophet.

I never even mentioned illuminati or ANYTHING like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I know ten people off the top of my head that could beat Jay-Z in a freestyle battle. I could beat him. That's why he doesn't freestyle and if he does it's scripted. Just like Drake.. ever see the video of him "freestyling" off his blackberry lol?

These guys are absolute jokes, people will listen to anything if enough money is invested in presenting it to the swine.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So here's Kanye West''s new music video, it goes for OVER 30 MINUTES.

There's a LOT of symbolism in there, not all occult though. A lot of ascension and end of the world sort of stuff, people in hoods, angels, etc.
Have a watch,

At 3 minutes you see the winged being that fell from sky on fire.. much like Lucifer, who then spends the rest of the video with Kanye and even listens to him make music, etc. Very interesting stuff.
edit on 25/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

okay, ill eat my words. you didnt mention him at all as some sort of prophet. but i still really dont think that his "symbolism" means anything. why did you have to plague ATS with kanye west? because he likes to rip off daft punk? or maybe its cause his auto tune sounds so good? (sarcastically) this mofo aint after $h*t but the money, trust me. besides, hes a gay fish.

for the love of god, listen to some good music like the doors, ritchie havens, or janis joplin.

if you like rap i suggest method man and redman as a good dose of WTFery or why dont you try out some oldschool cypress hill or DMX? people like kanye and lil wayne suck suck my b*g f@t d*#%!!!!!!!!!!!

their egotistical bull# is almost over anyway. just like britney spears and the backstreet boys. old and played out.
edit on 31-10-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: cause i was p#ssed off

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian

I will second that!

Uhmm.. you didn't. I don't know what that guy is talking about

I'm not a guy
and I'm too tired to find the post right now, and I hate it when people ignore the main point I'm trying to make. If there is no conspiracy with the symbolism in your opinion, then what exactly do you hope to accomplish by connecting the symbolism in the music industry?
edit on 2-11-2010 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
WHY DOES EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HATE ON KANYE? BECAUSE HE DISRESPECTED SOME MAINSTREAM PUPPET?

Look, I've followed the man's music since he first started. It seems obvious to me that people who hate on his music either

a) don't like the rap/hip-hop genre
b) are brainwashed into thinking he's "bad" because of the VMA incident
c) or literally just aren't intelligent enough to recognize a mixture of passion, intellect, and pure talent.

The Runaway music video is probably symbolizing his breakaway from the Illuminati music which he has recently been exploiting in order to gain fame and money. A lot like Michael Jackson's "They Don't Really Care" music video. Completely different themes and directions, but I sense a similar message in them, only expressed differently.

Does anybody else see the connection? When he first started off, he was definitely against Illuminati, then he got fame and money from them, now he's returning to his roots. You can see the changes in the quality of his music too.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Can we get much higher??? Ummmmm I really dont think so!

Whatever hes getting high on is a lot stronger than weed....

When he leaves his rap bumble so sing words such as noise I physically cringe.

Lucifer does have a nice rack though.
edit on 3-11-2010 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join