It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lurker with an account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for probably a little less than a year, and decided to make an account not too long ago. I'm most likely going to stay as a lurker as I would probably not add anything interesting to any post. I honestly have the same opinion as the next lurker you'll see, so you're not missing out on much. I just want to say that I absolutely love this site, and will continue to visit weekly.

I have a huge interest in UFOs, but have never seen a UFO in this lifetime. I'm a bit young, so maybe I will in the future. I have an interest in time travel, anything and everything paranormal, reincarnation, and just about any conspiracy you can think of. I am not religious in any way, but I am completely open to all religions.

I made an account with this website on the off chance that I may have something to deliver some day. So far, I have never had an experience with anything extraordinary, but I can promise that i am completely for the TRUTH. I will never post anything that I think is fake or has been faked by me, and I highly dislike hoaxers.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Welcome Star!
Hopefully you'll change your mind and post a little.
Glad you're enjoying the site!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
FurthestStar,

Welcome to the board. Stay a lurker if you wish....but the way I see it, if there is something you can add to a discussion that you have interest in, by all means...tell 'em how you feel.

As a lurker, I'm sure you are observant, and see a lot you may not wish to get involved with. But heck, we all can learn from one another, and the heck if people agree with you or not...that's what keeps life interesting, eh?

again, welcome....

~holly

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Congratz on making an account, I'm in the same boat as you, good luck and hope to see what kind of posts you come with.

join