It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation - what is your worst nightmare?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I like the idea of being reincarnated, however I don't want to come back as anything that wipes it's bum with it's own tongue. I'd rather come back as something that's big enough to rip the tongues out of other creatures to wipe its bum...or maybe just something that can use loo roll.

I'd also be happy not to come back, even if that option would mean nothingness.

Rev

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I personally would hate to come back and go back through the entire education process again. I didn't enjoy it this time around but next time might be different. I enjoy learning more as an adult than I did as a youngster.

I do believe animals for slaughter at least should have a happy farm life with a little space while they are here. It wouldn't be that difficult to provide. I'd sure hate to think that I'd come back as a chicken waiting on slaughter day in a small cage. Shiver!

Some animals are only here to provide food for another species so I don't have any hang ups about eating meat. Many times man would have not survived harsh winter conditions without meat in the old, old days before refrigeration and commercial delivery

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My only fear in reincarnation would be forgetting my current my current life and who I am now. Considering what I know, I'd really hate to forget any of what I've learned about what existence means. Loss of identity is my biggest fear.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I really wish that this life is the only life.

I don't want eternity because I'm not a masochist.
edit on 10/26/2010 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Reincarnation is stupid, what's the point of living a different life to try to correct your previous mistakes if you don't remember your past lives? How do you know what you did wrong?

So what if you were the humblest and most helpful person ever but you chose to reincarnate and you turn out being Hitler this time around?

Or you become an animal or a plant, you won't even know it because you'll be lacking consciousness, and you will be acting out of pure instinct. What do you learn from this? Nothing.

It just doesn't make any sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Slih_09

Loss of identity can happen in this life with disease or old age.
In a sense we are already reincarnating in this body all the time.
It is no longer the same body we had a decade or two decades ago. We have already changed bodies continuously since we were tiny babies.
So we are re-incarnating right now.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My most often reoccurring nightmare that started when I was maybe four years old was of me being tied to a wheel while I was in agony as it slowly turned. Either the wheel was black and red or the room I was in was black and red, but I remember telling my parents and grandma about it because I would wake up crying, and was told that people can't dream in color. I also have a huge birthmark in the middle of my back from a big hole or indented pocket of blood that I was born with, ( maybe called angioma?) but the docs told my mom that my body would eventually re absorb the blood- and it did but left a huge circle birthmark.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join