It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
When I was raised (many moons ago) Christianity owned the Old AND New Testaments. More and more these days, I see Christians discounting the Old Testament as the "old law". They say it doesn't apply to modern life. Neo-Christianity seems to embrace the New Testament and reject the Old.

So, you deleted your OP? Strange...
edit on 10/24/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
When I was raised (many moons ago) Christianity owned the Old AND New Testaments. More and more these days, I see Christians discounting the Old Testament as the "old law". They say it doesn't apply to modern life. Neo-Christianity seems to embrace the New Testament and reject the Old.

So, you deleted your OP? Strange...
edit on 10/24/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Please weigh in here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Lemme guess, a double thread post?

I hate when that happens. BTW, a better way to do it is to hit the alert button and ask the mods to close it for you instead of waiting for one to find it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

In nothing we trust,

You ask "what the hell is going on"? Well sir you sure better be finding out, the hour is getting late however you want to look at it. I just tell you this, the blind best not try to lead the blind. All Hell is about to break lose as the great instigator of it is about to be let out to take total control of man, the imposter, THE antichrist himself. He has many Hellish names.

Truthiron.

new topics

top topics

join