It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge underground food storage cave breaking news!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

Not that impressive of a vid, could have been shot at any kind of underground warehouse. It didn't show anything actually being loaded/unloaded for one, and nothing there to say its operated by the government/military.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

Excuse me, but this thread of yours: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it about the same facility????

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I challenge everyone to watch this video all the way thru. This will shake many of your beliefs but many already know the real truth. Sometimes the truth hurts when unknowingly you are a guinea pig in a set up manipulated laboratory experiment. www.youtube.com...

Now we know why the elite are going underground because they know what is really happening because they control the steering wheel. ^Y^
edit on 23-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't understand...is there somerthing sinister about these?

I have been to every corner of the ..
--Springfield Missouri-underground...over 7 miles into the earth with many off shoots, predominately used by Kraft foods to store cheese

--Carthage underground...mileage unklnown to me..but it rivals the Spfd underground, used predominately by produce and temp controlled persishables...none of which is dehydrated or "stored" its rotated stock you get @ the market..
---Branson underground...i have only been in this a very short ditance..its more private...but i knwo people that work in there and its predominately a govermanet cheese and powdered milk...dry storage...
---Kansas City underground...legth unknown...but you can drive through it, nothing is hidden in any of these caves!

Now I do know there are a few Companies that actually manufacture goods and/or run a leased office out of the Spfd cave.....but not one...of any of these caves has any military or gov't personel, yet alone space inside.

Sorry but I just do not see any conspiracy here at all....

But yeah I believe there are DUMB sites ...but we will not be previ to those localls.....IMO

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

The bloke who made this video may well have been putting his life at risk as well; so simply saying that he was some truckie trying to make a life for himeself is very presumptous as to his motives for making and posting his video. Perhaps a more open mind might produce more indept and intelligent discussion on this subject.

cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Its the caves in east KC...anyone thats been there can teel you that...just of I-435 loop and Truman Blvd...

But yeah between the lumpers and roughnecks down there he could have been in danger...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by hinky

The bloke who made this video may well have been putting his life at risk as well; so simply saying that he was some truckie trying to make a life for himeself is very presumptous as to his motives for making and posting his video. Perhaps a more open mind might produce more indept and intelligent discussion on this subject.

cheers

Uhhhh...okay...

I didn't say what you are saying I said.

Personally, I think the truck driver would fail his companies drug test. You can drive to that exact spot without any problems let alone government agents breaking you down taking your cell phone away.

But continue on, I'm enjoying the floor show.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well the guy ADMITS

"This security here is minute, so we can only IMAGINE what they have (elsewhere)"

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

the only possible conspiracy about any of these underground complexes might be the carthage underground. They store the largest amount of M.R.E.'s for the U.S. military

Oh and the Carthage underground has atleast 2 levels but the lower level is flooded

top topics

<< 1   >>

join