It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uploading media, help !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
When I go to the media section and log in.. and go to "upload media" Im stuck at step1.. what to do now ? I tried dragging files into the browers.. dont work.. cant see any "browse files on computer"

I got some PDF files that I whould love to upload..

Short answer please
I did find somehing about the subject here on ATS.. but it was like a million pages

thx in advance

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Clicky

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Thx for clicky

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
how to close a tread I started ?
edit on 20-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Poke a Mod to close it or just leave it to gather dust I suppose?

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

your so clever

How can I see direct replies to my comments, instead of watching the whole theard though

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

your so clever

How can I see direct replies to my comments, instead of watching the whole theard though

Clever? Pff hardly

If you click on the myATS button near the top, on the right hand side are any threads you are subscribed to. On the right is the name of the last person to reply. You can either subscribe to a thread by clicking on the subscribe button or when you reply to a thread it automagically subscribes you to it. Hope that helps.

- Phoenix
edit on 20/10/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: For clarity and spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

To the left in your mini profile you can hover over "member" and then click "posts in thread" for a page of all posts within that thread. You can click "profile" in the left side bar menu (or "TOOLS" then "profile" in the upper menu) and click "threads". Clicking on your name in the right column will take you directly to that reply. If you click "post" within "profile" and click the title in the left column it takes you directly to your post.

edit on 10/20/2010 by Three_moons because: phoenix_zephyr beat me to your question. Now you have more options

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Ehmm.. ye, thanks alot for that.. then I can see what I recently replied to. But what im missing is a place where I can see a complete list of all the replies to me directly..

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

We'll figure out what you're looking for here. I don't know if this is it yet but we'll keep trying.
If someone uses the "reply to" button to you or uses the "quote" button to quote a part of your post you can find that. Go to Profile/tools/messages/replies. If that's what you're looking for just be aware that not everyone uses the "reply to/quote" buttons so you may miss some replies. If I still missed your question try again.

new topics

top topics

join