It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpent Seed Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi, Can you tell me where this comes from? I've heard of similar teachings, but I forget where. Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puzzlemaniac

Hi, Can you tell me where this comes from? I've heard of similar teachings, but I forget where. Thanks

Gnosticism - the root wisdom of all world religions.

-

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think that the LORD God and the serpent are probably the same entity, or at least the same species. It's probably the first recorded example of good cop / bad cop. If this 'god' demands fear, animal sacrifice and murders children - I think that lying and calling himself our creator, might not be beyond him either.

Whatever you believe - or you read into - regarding scriptures, some things that I'm certain about are that you don't truly know who wrote them, or who may have altered them; and that the Devil's children - or aliens or whatever you want to call them - have always been amongst us. They've been creating conflict and playing both sides forever and they've probably been conducting a 'genetic assault' so unfortuneately they may be in your family.

However complicated you want to make this world of conspiracies, in the end it's the classic good vs. evil scenario.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
I think that the LORD God and the serpent are probably the same entity, or at least the same species. It's probably the first recorded example of good cop / bad cop. If this 'god' demands fear, animal sacrifice and murders children - I think that lying and calling himself our creator, might not be beyond him either.

Whatever you believe - or you read into - regarding scriptures, some things that I'm certain about are that you don't truly know who wrote them, or who may have altered them; and that the Devil's children - or aliens or whatever you want to call them - have always been amongst us. They've been creating conflict and playing both sides forever and they've probably been conducting a 'genetic assault' so unfortuneately they may be in your family.

However complicated you want to make this world of conspiracies, in the end it's the classic good vs. evil scenario.

no outside force is causing you your animal urges.
no outside force is causing you your thoughts and awareness of good and love.

it's all within you.

symbolized as characters in a metaphoric story.

this is the struggle of the intellectual animal trying to become an enlightened spiritual being.

you're in an animal body with animal urges.
you have a mind

mind = god/consciousness/reality
animal urges = spinal surge of energy tempting your lower regions of your tree.. where eve is...
eve ate the fruit... she had an orgasm.. the animal sneeze...

just like in the Tao or Hinduism.. you OMIT the orgasm and bring that energy UP the trunk of the tree of life.. UP the river Jordan .. your SPINAL FLUID... to the place of the skull (golgotha) .. where the CENTER point of the cross... (pineal gland) is activated... note the pinecone on the pope's croxier and the largest pinecone statue in the world.. in the vatican and pinecone symbolism in evvvvery religion and traditional culture.

i suspect there is a hierarchy of angelic "species" that ascend toward a central concious godhead type being in this universe... all higher levels of beings whom have already grown past the intellectual animal stage we are now at..
but this is different than the symbolic representation of the serpent in the garden

the serpent in the tree is the same as moses' brazen serpent on the standard... same as the caduceus.. same as ida and pingala of the kundalini .. same as the microcosmic orbit circuit..

it's the spirit's actual physiological circuit in the human body.
and you can tame it, and use it to your advantage to raise your level of being to be more like the characters Jesus the Christ, Krishna Buddha Moses etc...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You preach your assumptions as fact, but you don't know who wrote the Bible and you don't know what their agenda was. Anyone that genuinely understands that there really are 'aliens' amongst us, are the most enlightened people on this planet. These creatures aren't new to this world and they aren't some poor lost souls, scared of showing themselves because of mankinds treatment of what they don't understand. They are manipulative and remorseless and quite literally agents of evil.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join