It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks, whites and Asians have different ancestors – and did not come from Africa, claims scientis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ever consider maybe he's right? We don't have any concrete evidence to suggest how we came about as people or where we all came from... Their are different species of animals, guess what a blu jay and a penguin are still considered birds, if their are different species of HUMAN they are still HUMAN duhhhh......

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Don't know if that was in reply to my post or not.
But we are talking RACES here not different SPECIES.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Race does not exist it is a human concept nothing in the animal kingdom has another race....

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well humans and animals are different.
Animals can't build skyscrapers after all.
There are many things that are human concepts that seperate us from animals.
Besides, this thread is about ancestors and them not originating from Africa.
God knows how animals came into it.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
But in dogs the inside physical features are the same with all breeds, except for the skulls, which is different in the different races of humans as well. But, some races have different hip structure (not found in dogs) just to give and example.

I don't know where you get this from. The skeletal differences between humans of different races are only a slight matter of size and proportion, not basic structure. In a medical anatomy class, a skeleton is a skeleton, and it doesn't matter if it's Asian, Caucasion or African. They're all the same unless you're into forensics.
There is a much larger variation between the hip structure of the various dog breeds, with some being renowned for hip problems as they get older.

If there were only Negroids on the planet and Caucasoids existed centuries before without any knowledge of them having existed before and a Caucasoid skeleton was found, scientist would classify them as a new species. That is how much of a difference there is in the physiological features.

You're showing you know nothing of the scientific method in catagorization. The structural similarities and genetic closeness and ability to interbreed would inevitably cause the newly discovered race to be considered part of our species.

Dogs on the other hand mainly differ in size, not make up, of structure and facial features, so much more with the races of humans.

No, Dog breeds vary much more in every way than human races do.

Science tells us that race is only a social construct but given the many differences, whether we are a different species or not, the many differences would suggest otherwise. Does anyone have any theories on why science feeds us this BS?

I do have a theory on why you call this BS.

Scientists have found there are more accurate ways of predicting genetic variation than race, as one race includes people from a wide area, and narrowing down the area of ancestry gives much better predictive ability in regard to genetic make up.

Scientists have also found there is just as much genetic variation within a race as there is between races, and if you test people's genes and compare them to their next door neighbour of the same race, and a random person of a different race, about a third will be closer genetically to the random person than to their neighbour.

Genetic Similarities Within and Between Human Populations

even when the most distinct populations are considered and hundreds of loci are used, individuals are frequently more similar to members of other populations than to members of their own population.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

We are not animals? I thought we were considered mammals, well whaddya kno ya learn something new everyday...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Race does not exist it is a human concept nothing in the animal kingdom has another race....

That is right, there are sub-species and different species. Race is a human concept developed to ease peoples insecurities among other things.

different races=same species - debunked
edit on 22-10-2010 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Please show me what I stated that made me sound racist...

Here you go:

I'm an no way a racist, but a race realist. There IS a difference (meaning I understand and acknowledge the differences in the different races).

Get it now?

edit on 22/10/10 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

If my ancestors came from Africa, I wouldn't be O negative.

How do you know this? Can you show us the evidence from molecular biology?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

But in dogs the inside physical features are the same with all breeds, except for the skulls, which is different in the different races of humans as well. But, some races have different hip structure (not found in dogs) just to give and example.

I don't know where you get this from. The skeletal differences between humans of different races are only a slight matter of size and proportion, not basic structure. In a medical anatomy class, a skeleton is a skeleton, and it doesn't matter if it's Asian, Caucasion or African. They're all the same unless you're into forensics.
There is a much larger variation between the hip structure of the various dog breeds, with some being renowned for hip problems as they get older.

[

wrong, a forensic pathologist is able to tell the race of a human by the skeletal remains. A simple google search will prove that, I didn't do anyones homework in school and I won't do it as an adult.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by kimish

Please show me what I stated that made me sound racist...

Here you go:

I'm an no way a racist, but a race realist. There IS a difference (meaning I understand and acknowledge the differences in the different races).

Get it now?

edit on 22/10/10 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

You absolutely make no sense! I did not in any way shape or form call one race superior to another. Yet again that all too familiar word "racist" being thrown out there too loosely and with out merit.
My point are that there is more to "race" than just a social construct (which is what science tells us) and these differences lead me, and this is my belief, that these differences are a good indicator that we didn't all take the same path to get where we are, so to speak. I no way am I saying one race is superior to another...

Like Jesse Ventura would say "do your homework"

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
What about me? I'm a descended from Sephardi Jews. Which people originated from North Africa, Middle East. and the Mediterranean.

YES, but LONG LONG LONG after the evolving of the "major 3" original human groups.

all 3 have mixed over 1000's of generations.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I didnt know different species could cross breed. SMH and these are scientist who have been educated to share their knowledge.

horses and donkeys will breed a mule.

and some others:

www.hemmy.net...

www.freakingnews.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
reply to post by spacevisitor

Let me add a quote from your story sorce too...

However, Bakshi — who has no training as an anthropologist

well that's like me saying all humans are descended from alien visitors, we evolved from the trash they left behind

maybe not the trash left behind,

but the trash they sent here on a garbage barge!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Well I have been arguing for many years that the chinese are the most racist of all nationalitites. All other racists nationalities at least grudgingly acknowledge that the So called "inferior races" can do something good or have something unique about them. Not the chinese . The are truly the inheritors of Nazi ideology.

WOW !!!!!!

what branch of what tree did YOU fall off of ????????

I need YOUR doctor's NAME please.

AND, then YOUR POINT ???
edit on 23-10-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Don't know about that theory, especially with the African "Eve".

en.wikipedia.org...

Further calculations came to the startling conclusion that all modern people have the same origin—a relatively small population of humans who lived in Africa 200,000-150,000 years ago. Scholars sometimes referred to this finding as the “African Eve” or “Mitochondrial Eve” hypothesis. All anatomically modern people—Homo sapiens sapiens, including ourselves and groups like the Cro-Magnons—can trace their history back to this time.

barclay1720.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

What a bunch of rubbish what are the chances they dig up our first human ancestor? Astronomical I say.... They find some old bones and make crazy claims.... What happens tomorrow when they dig up human bones that are 200,001 years old?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I meant this isn't what the title of the thread is about, that's all. That's another totally different topic.
But seeing as we are going down that road.......
We share the same DNA sequence to do with birthing and the feeding of our young as Mammals but that doesn't mean we are animals. IMO
We share half our DNA with a banana. Does that mean we are half fruit? I don't think so.
We share our DNA with lots of odd and strange things, it doesn't mean we are one of them. IMO
But then, I don't buy into Charles Darwins theory of evolution either.
So maybe that would explain why I might see it differently to you and others.

edit on 23-10-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is MY opinion learned from many informed people:

Negroid – Mongolian - Neanderthal (Caucasian)
Millions of years to evolve from other “sub-human” groups
Began during Triassic Period

“Negroid” Human evolved here:

www.ruby-sapphire.com...

Explains “Negroid” Humans in surrounding continents that were not separated by “oceans” or “ice”,
(Africa, India, Australia, South America, and possibly Antarctica – no archeology yet).

There were no “migrations” north because of water separating the upper continent(s) and possibly ice cap regions in present day North America. Also depends on where the Polar Regions and Equator were at the time (Polar shifts).

Mongoloid and Neanderthal (Caucasian) evolved in northern land areas:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Migrations of Mongoloid (from East Regions - Asia) and Neanderthal (Caucasian) (from west Regions - Europe) led to Intermingling and further inbreeding in “northern” areas (Europe, Asia Minor, Asia).

“Out of Africa” came much later but only to present day Arab / Persian areas.

Intermingling and inbreeding between all 3 groups led to more distinct human genes worldwide.

Present day Asians and Caucasians share 4% Neanderthal genes.
Present day Africans (pure) have no Neanderthal genes.

“Original” Negroid – Mongolian - Neanderthal (Caucasian) “Humanoids” were different species when first evolved, and nothing at all like “modern” humans.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

wrong, a forensic pathologist is able to tell the race of a human by the skeletal remains. A simple google search will prove that, I didn't do anyones homework in school and I won't do it as an adult.

Can't you read?
Look again at what I wrote:

They're all the same unless you're into forensics.

Do you need it further spelt out or can you understand it now?

Perhaps you should have done some homework at school.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join