It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Landing Site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Unless you are an alien.

I don't believe that I'm an alien, but I suppose that possibility exists.

I think they may appear (if they exist) wherever they want, for their own reasons

This is sound reasoning.

Obviously you have you considered the posibility that aliens have been on earth for quite some time now and have intermingled with the human race.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Obviously you have you considered the posibility that aliens have been on earth for quite some time now and have intermingled with the human race.

I have thought about that, but I never found any thing that can I consider as evidence to support that idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

BUZZ KILL!!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The argument on this thread is based on an unproven premise: 1) That the aliens are going to land, and an equally unproven, corollary premise: 2) The aliens are going to land in 2012. This is a logical fallacy known as the "loaded question." It can be dismissed right there.

Even if you accept the ET hypothesis in general, these premises remain unproven, shaky and illogical:

1) Why would aliens, who are by definition extraterrestrial and therefore by definition not using terrestrial calendars, time their supposed landings to a calendar of a fallen civilization no longer in use? Do they own shares in New Age book publishers?

2) What makes a landing in 2012 so important anyway? According to UFO folklore, they already landed in 1952 (to shake hands with Eisenhower), in 1961 (to abduct Betty and Barney Hill), in 1975 (to harass a woodcutter named Travis Walton), in 1980 in Rendlesham Forest (to shine lights on military policemen or something), and so on.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

I have thought about that, but I never found any thing that can I consider as evidence to support that idea.

I've recently found this thread on blood type interesting.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Why would they choose America as a landing site. Americans are known to shoot them down if they have the chance. If aliens would land they would choose a country who would be less hostile i guess.

I'm not aware of Americans shooting any Aliens down. Could you point me to anything specific? I would enjoy reading about something like this. Thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Flux8 is right. There is a very possible mistranslation of the Mayan Long Count Calender and can be off as much as 50-100 years which would throw off your "calculation". Im all for making first contact, whether it be official or not, but to try to predict anything is futile. Why on earth would they land in the middle of the country? Are they that advanced where they feel the need to be mathematically anal about every facet of their existence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join