It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Warning!! I Kill Threads..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Uhm yeah. actually whenever I go to a thread where I see someone getting reamed by one person and their post buddy I feel like when you watch a lion kill a cute little Gazelle. You want to say something....But what would you say?
Stop picking on him?

Thats just going to escalate the problem. Usually Ill U2U the person and tell them I thought they handled themselves well and that so and so was a total jerk. Though this is probably more for my personal relief than the person who was attacked.

I should start a thread bully support group for all those who were wronged in someway. lol
But yeah It gets on my nerves.
Sometimes though I like to watch the train wreck happen. haha... Moreover there are some I like to watch just because they have an annoying avatar and say just the right things to piss everyone off.

I dont like dropping names but...*Clears throat*...Good Ol Dave... Haha.. this guy knows just what to ay to burn every 911 truther out there and does it in a spectacular way... Funny because Im of the mind that 9/11 may have been an inside job but being insulted by this guy is like getting punched by your favorite gladiator.

There are others too, not him that when they come out of the blue and land on my thread i actually gulp...haha and think oh crap Im about to get %*$&#..!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

The forrum bully support group

I like it.

Maybe you could council them, and i could conduct some psychological evaluations for our weekly papers on Forum psychology.

We could discover new afflictions like "Post killer syndrome" and "Post buddie bully disorder". People would love to read that stuff.

I know what you mean by watching people getting attacked and all you can do is stand idoly bye and watch it all unfold. You do feel for some people. Especialy when you can see their point of view. I have been known to jump in on occation and take some of the flack. Your right though, sometimes its just hilariouse and watching is sickly satisfying.

You cant save everyone though and some do bring it on themselves lol.
edit on 18-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ahhhrg I got a new one for you.. The ATS MOD thread killer.
It just happened to me. I started thread called. Should we attack Earth. i was trying to get people to think like an alien in order for them to better understand Xeology and UFOLOGY. There were some great posts, and yeah some were a little wacky, but I kept it on track and offered good material. Then this one dude comes on and says....."Shouldn't this be in BTS?" Not a few seconds later I have a message saying I was moved to fantasy and science fiction...WTF? My thread was in keeping with everything on the UFO and Alien forum...
BULL****!

Especially when so many other threads stay on ATS when they clearly shouldn't be there, rants and other things that I have seen stay in places like general conspiracies when there was no conspiracy at alien the thread, merely a rant.

UHHHGG. Your dropping the ball ATS..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Sounds legit to me.

People come out with threads about Aliens and how they may think and act all the time. Never seen any of them moved. Unless they never picked up on them. Obviously someone reported you and they moved it to show they listen to peoples complaints.

Did they not U2U you with a reason for there decision.

Sounds like a thread that could fit in a few catagories here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

NAh not really a reason only that I was moved to BTS..
Whatever I don't care, I was just annoyed because I feel picked on. in keeping with our previous points thus far.

Perhaps if I were one of the ATS popular posters with 40,000 flags to my name, I could have gotten away with it. I was foolish for over stepping my bounds.

At least that's what it makes me feel like.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Not really a lot you can do about it. You just have to bite the bullet.

It does get you angry when you work hard on something just for it to get bannished in to the oblivion of BTS mediocraty. Its like they're saying your not worthy of front page news or something.

Just let it slide. Dont want people watching your every post now do ya.

Oh and ive been at it again lol.

Take a look at "English patient" and "Lack of belief in Gods - can there be a balance"

There all me baby. Thread killer on the prowl.
edit on 18-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join