It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm curious what happens next, if today and tonight were so monumental in the appearance of these alien craft.

Was it the media? How, with a free internet, could we not see this all over our facebooks, twitters, diggs, and so on? What about free radio? What about the myriad other ways news of an alien invasion could be spread? If an alien spacecraft were hovering above New York city, people in Sacramento would know about it simply by good old fashioned word of mouth. MSNBC and FOX aren't in control of the words you say through your telephone, and if there were giant alien spaceships above New York, we would know about it.

So, if it wasn't the media, was it the aliens themselves? Did they just not put up enough of a show? I'm sure they're sitting in their spaceships right now, yelling "We've floated, blinked our lights, and flown behind the moon, what does it take, people?!" at their computer monitors. Could be they're just overestimating us! Which leads me to my next suggestion:

Are we just too damn stupid to realize that these particular floating lights, indistinguishable from airplanes, are alien spacecraft?

What is it? And what do you guys plan on doing with this knowledge that you have over everyone else? You obviously believe you've managed to pick out the truth above and beyond everyone else. Not only people here on ATS, but on the internet, and the media, and the people in New York themselves, who were there and if they'd have just looked up, they'd see the aliens! The poor saps. Not you though, you and you alone have seen the truth. Now, what do you do with it?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spalding316

Lol welcome to ATS then.

Your going to get alot of that Hardcore Believer/ Hardcore Debunker around here. I suggest that you do your own research and reach your on conclusions

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't think I saw this one listed but just in case.. Here's a youtube link to a UFO/Orb sighting in Germany LINK!!!!! ... I don't know what it is but what I do find interesting is that when he zooms it, it sort of looks like one of the orbs that was in the tether indecent video. Just my opinion though.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Remember the words of Vrillon?? Hmmmm, didnt we just have a UFO and NUKES confrence Sept 27th?? And this was broadcasted Nov of 1977 in Britian, and was QUICKLY dismissed as a hoax...?? Might there actually be a connection to all of this that has been going on, Im going to say since April of 2009 when the Vatican came out and said it was ok to believe in aliens that they are our COSMIC brothers and sisters? Slowly but surely more things are starting to make sense.... All of the supposedly secret meetings with government officials such as President Trueman, and Eisenhower? Funny how 8 ufos were photographed hovering stationary over the white house July of 1952...and who was president.. Oh thats right EISENHOWER!....maybe they have been warning our governments for MANY MANY YEARS ... and the age of aquarius is upon us...Take heed my friends,something wicked this way comes, and it just might be betwee GOOD and EVIL, and Im starting to worry about who the EVIL ones are.....

"This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. For many years your scientists, government and generals have not heeded our warnings; they have continued to experiment with the evil forces of what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can destroy the Earth, and the beings of your sister worlds, in a moment. The wastes from atomic power systems will poison your planet for many thousands of your years to come. We, who have followed the path of evolution for far longer than you, have long since realized this - that atomic energy is always directed against life. It has no peaceful application. Its use, and research into its use, must be ceased at once, or you all risk destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed. The time of conflict is now past. The race of which you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return. Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos."

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
I'm curious what happens next, if today and tonight were so monumental in the appearance of these alien craft.

Was it the media? How, with a free internet, could we not see this all over our facebooks, twitters, diggs, and so on? What about free radio? What about the myriad other ways news of an alien invasion could be spread? If an alien spacecraft were hovering above New York city, people in Sacramento would know about it simply by good old fashioned word of mouth. MSNBC and FOX aren't in control of the words you say through your telephone, and if there were giant alien spaceships above New York, we would know about it.
?

Actually friend, twitter and facebook have been a BUZZ with UFO stuff..... just saying...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

HAHAHAHAHA that was hilarious.

Vrillon? Ashtar Galactic Command?

please......

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

I Know what your saying about it looking like one of the things circling the tether from the sts incident. But I think its prolly due to the fact that he isnt focused on the object and he is trying to zoom in on it as well.

Im definetly no image expert though lol.

But in my opinion it prolly is just a star because in one of his YT posts he talks about filming stars as well. just my opinion though. cool video

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Does the voice not warn us about our nuclear power? Is there not videos of UFOS flying over our nuclear missiles and beaming a light at it three times before flying past it, causing it to MALFUNCTION.... Did we NOT just have a CONFRENCE on this topic where six very intelligent former military personel bravely came forward with what they saw and witnessed?! Didnt 4 out of those 6 men state that they have a feeling that these "CRAFTS" are trying to send a message?? That the use of nuclear power must be stopped?! That we are essentially PLAYING WITH FIRE? Would it not make sense that if we are smart enough to create the deadliest weapon known to man, that we MIGHT be DUMB ENOUGH TO USE THEM?!? Oh wait...we already did..does HiROSHIMA OR NAGASAKI ring a bell?? Finally, dont you think if we destroy our planet...that it would effect them as well?? It only makes sense since we JUST MIGHT share our space with them?? Keep laughing buddy! ....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
After today, I honestly have to say I'm worried. I'm worried about the mass hysteria a few minor "sightings" can cause. Balloons, lights at night which most are helios with spotlights or planes on a 15-second still cam and that are in a 30-second landing pattern, and a reflective light by 2 towers.

Talk about planting seeds! Mr. Norad planted a seed in all your minds and any little thing that came up today it was a UFO. UFO! UFO!! UFO!!!

NOW you got the picture!

We scream for disclosure, but by these 'exercises' they show we truly are NOT ready for it

Operation Bedazzle... phase two... mission successful

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
.does HiROSHIMA OR NAGASAKI ring a bell??

Yeah... it says 'Don't mess with the USA... we finish what you start

Finally, dont you think if we destroy our planet...that it would effect them as well?? It only makes sense since we JUST MIGHT share our space with them?? Keep laughing buddy! ....

Hmmm yeah the most intelligent species on Earth would not be happy if we blew the place up, and I am sure the critters might be upset... but then, they may be able to feed off the radioactive wasteland and do just fine..

will have to look for critter sighting around nuclear tests

edit on 13-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I agree with everything you are saying but I don't need a robotic alien voice beamed through someones T.V by the name of VRILLON from the intergalactic command federation of starlight to tell me that.

A.) Because it is a totally bogus message even if it's message has solid points

B.) Why do these channled E.T's have really psychedelic names like Vorton or Zendoo from the planet Xenu. Let me guess... They are tall with blonde hair and wear silver one piece jumpsuits too?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Operation Bedazzle... phase two... mission successful.

I'm not sure how successful it was to the general public. After all, there are people here who are easily distracted by shiny objects. You could have had the same success by jingling your keys in front of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Oh my Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at one of our rental homes in New Orleans and saw 7 UFO's. That's 7 Undocumented foreign occupants. Had to evict em.

Saw at least 20 aliens today too. I'll never go to home depot 1st thing in the morning again.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Nice sensational thread title. Totally wrong though, but don't let that stop you from displaying an overwhelming amount of ignorance. If you want to get right down to it, and ignore the fact that the only thing that happened today was an internet orgasm over nothing, the prediction you have a religious desire to believe in didn't come true at all. Not even close. Your stretching stupid web-cam footage and internet chatter to fulfill some bs prediction that...for some reason....you not only need to believe in you also need others to as well. In a couple of years, when this type of crap just keeps going and going, but nothing EVER happens or comes of it, are you going to feel the least bit foolish? Or, like a deeply religious type person are you going to imagine things that aren't there, connect dots together that don't exist and keep on coming up with excuses as to why all the crap you posted in the past was in fact crap...but not this time, this time you mean it, lol.

I am curious. Given your post history and some of the ridiculous things you say all the while showing a complete disregard for common sense, reason and logic...I am curious, are you actually on here to get your jollies by making us look stupid? I mean, folks like you....is it your mission to live up to the stereotype that we have been saddled with for so many years. Maybe you work for the government, and your mission is to infiltrate UFO communities and ensure that we all look like idiots. Or maybe your serious, and you actually think the way you post. I don't know. But I know it is threads like this and people like you that do indeed make us all look ridiculous at times. And this is one of those times.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I've had the exact same thought, though I was thinking more 4chan or some other group that's behind it rather than any actual governmental entity. There's been so much self-inflating sensationalism these past couple weeks that it does feel a bit contrived. The insanity over this prediction I expected, but posters like the OP who are nothing but fluff are making me wonder.

That, or all it takes to wind up this group is one sensationalist bizzaro. I honestly wonder what would happen if a large group of anonymous hoaxers decided to pull something big, and what we'd see from this and other internet communities.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Spot on post

I would love to have seen a UFO drop down today ANYWHERE even if it is a web cam but it seems like some of us on here a just grasping for feathers...not going to lie im pretty dissapointed right now with the over hyped date of 10-13-10!!!!!!!!!!

maybe he meant 10-13-3010

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

I agree with everything you are saying but I don't need a robotic alien voice beamed through someones T.V by the name of VRILLON from the intergalactic command federation of starlight to tell me that.

A.) Because it is a totally bogus message even if it's message has solid points

B.) Why do these channled E.T's have really psychedelic names like Vorton or Zendoo from the planet Xenu. Let me guess... They are tall with blonde hair and wear silver one piece jumpsuits too?

LOL remember this?

Xultan!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnarkill1529

Spot on post

I would love to have seen a UFO drop down today ANYWHERE even if it is a web cam but it seems like some of us on here a just grasping for feathers...not going to lie im pretty dissapointed right now with the over hyped date of 10-13-10!!!!!!!!!!

maybe he meant 10-13-3010

If you had seen what the rest of us had seen through the NYC cam for over 2 hours you would be thinking differently. I'm hoping that someone somewhere saved every single frame from this time period and will upload it to the internet.

The most fantastic moment for me was when a stationary bright glowing orb divided into two separate orbs, which slowly drifted apart.
edit on 14-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
the day that A.T.S totally lost the plot and turned into the most embarrassing lunatic asylum on earth.

goodnight all.

thanks

rich

your doing a disinformation campaign

this isn't disinfo, you are a lunatic...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm shocked at so many people mistaking balloons for some type of air craft! The nerve! It's too bad everyday people aren't educated enough to look up into the sky and know what they are looking at. A lot of balloons too. You would think there was a parade or celebration that could easily explain them...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join