It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

click the magnifying glass, a pop up window with a larger view will appear.. I have a video capture going right now .. 7 minutes so far .. I'll stop at 10 and re-start a second capture

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One of them seemed to jump from the upper right corner back down to the center of the screen, pretty crazy stuff.

I assume it's nothing out of the ordinary though.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
the one in the center isn't moving much, it stays generally in that position.. there were 3 in frame a few times.. the intensity and color of the lights seems to change every now and then ...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
cam 1 appears to be refreshing every 15 seconds or so, but i did notice that it swung right a little, which could account for the movement in the moons position. it also moves up and down a little. of course, I've been staring at the blasted thing for near on 10 minutes solid, so it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shaolin_dragon

I have the moon shift on video .. I'll check it

link   
they keep moving the f@#kin cam grrrrr

link   
they all blinked out.. gone!!! wtf !

on cam 2
an orb or whatever it is, is there

link   
reply to post by daluniverse

For some reason it just panned to the left out of view of the lights, wtf?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just saw them all totally disapear, including the very large moon like object...

I thought it was the moon since camera res isn't great, but they all just disapeared in one screen refresh

Now they are back , not sure what to think... Moon and airplanes most likely..

That camera is causing some of the moon disappearances
edit on 13-10-2010 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

link   
you guys are watchin planes take off from an airport at one frame per 30 sec IF THAT....

of course it looks like the same object bouncing back and forth....

it is multiple jets taxing off a runway away from the city... The off ramp to the sky

link   
in the video I have captured, when I speed it up, you can see the moon moving slowly .. the camera never changes position.. it goes down and to the right slowly on a steady path ...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Only one now. Got pretty bright and went from white to red.

omg

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Isn't today the day they predicted a large display of UFO activity? One of many predictions, but still.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
one just became this bright!!!

and then vanished completly

link   
Three of them moving on the screen now.

link   
moved back, the object turned red and it almost looked like it got bigger(just brighter)

link   
This is getting stranger.

I swear three different times now the one object has gone up to and disappeared behind the 'moon', to reappear again after a bit. I then zoomed in on the one bigger light and it was blue. It then shifted position and was now red. Also, when you zoom in you the get the sense that these are rather LARGE objects!

link   
My opinion, these are planes. For the past 10 minutes I'm seeing a constant pattern. Dim light starts in centre of pic, and them moves to top right of picture. This cam is refreshing every 10 -15 Seconds. The distance the plane moves in the middle will be small every 15 seconds, but as it gets closer to the cam, it's distances between refreshes increases. Does nobody see that ?

Big one in the centre does look a little too bright. It didn't move at all, until a few seconds ago, moved to the right. That one I can't explain.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
in the video I have captured, when I speed it up, you can see the moon moving slowly .. the camera never changes position.. it goes down and to the right slowly on a steady path ...

then it is my eyes playing tricks.

did it move the normal amount you would expect it to move, in the time you have recorded? if so, then it may be nothing. but if its too quick to be natural, then something isn't right in that sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by modelerX
As much as I want to believe
It looks like a Star to me
Oh carp! Its gone now

Vince
edit on 13-10-2010 by modelerX because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same.. but there are 3 of them now, all moving independently appearing & vanishing.

Neato. its 6:20 pst btw

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join