It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, Drugs, and... Depopulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

Originally posted by laiguana
I wholeheartedly support the NWO's efforts in depopulating the planet. It will give me more room to breathe...and that ranks higher than any other complaints I'm seeing here.

Do you truly believe simply pledging your support to their genocide on an Internet forum will spare you and grant you access into their inner circle? What makes you so special that you think you will not be one of the many statistics in their depopulation of the Earth? Furthermore, if (or should I say when) you are one of the statistics, would your stance remain the same?

No, I just know the given area I'm at wouldn't be a popular target. Even if I did become a statistic, I would support it because it spares the lives of many innocent animals and it spares the future generations from dire consequences due to our actions in present time.

See that is the problem with people like you. You post mindless drivel on the Internet to get a rise out of all that oppose you without putting any logic into what you are saying. You claim you support the depopulation agenda, but what you really mean is you support the depopulation agenda so long as it does not include yourself, your family, or your close friends.

That, my friend, is hypocrisy and ignorance. Not a very good combination.

It's not mindless, and it's entirely logical. A significant reduction in the world's increasing 6+ billion would eliminate the need for nations and people to fight over diminishing resources and I just don't mean food. That video is stupid as can get. It does not even address the energy that is required to produce that amount of food.
In our current world there is also a growing energy crisis and as developing nations begin to industrialize that energy crisis continues to get worse. This has inevitably led to war and great injustice. So in conclusion, it would only seem appropriate to say that with less population there will be less war, less pollution, less famine, less disease, etc...
edit on 17-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
A significant reduction in the world's increasing 6+ billion would eliminate the need for nations and people to fight over diminishing resources and I just don't mean food.

If we expand beyond the sustaining capabilities of our species, nature will take care of it like it always has and always will. When an individual or a species becomes incapable of survival, it dies. That is the natural and most logical approach to this issue.

No human has the right to determine if another innocent human dies or not. That right belong solely to nature. We need to stop playing "God" and let nature do it's job.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The revelation of Jesus Christ to John contains the fact of 1/3 of earths population to find death.

No one knows when that time is to come, or if it allready passed.

Conscious and unconscious physical sexual behavior. - > something to pick up onto.
edit on 19-10-2010 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I don't understand how this correlates to my original post? Explain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join