It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Unite And Get Behind 7 Year Old Kathleen Edwards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

A rally for Kathleen Edward has been planned for Saturday, Oct. 23 from 3 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Haas Park in Trenton. The invitation reads: "She has been tormented by sadistic neighbors. Please come and join us in showing Kathleen there are good people that care."

I wonder how this turn up. Anyone attend it ?

Also on interesting follow up, she apologize, now what ?

"If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it," Jennifer Petkov told Ronnie Dahl. "And to that little girl, I apologize if you've been hurt. There's not much more I can say. And hopefully we can live our lives peacefully from now on."

Scott Petkov also said he was sorry earlier Friday. "We apologize for our actions and stupidity. It was an ignorant thing that we did and it was basically in retaliation about things that were said about my house and my wife."

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great thread! This world can be a sad and cold place.. I hope the best for her, and wish her all the luck... If I was on facebook, I would join in a heartbeat.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know this thread isn't about hating on the people who harassed and taunted this little girl but all I have to say is I hope karma truly does exist.

Starred, flagged, and joined the group. Thanks, Oz!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Theres a quote from evan almighty that came to my mind as soon as i read this-

Evan asks what he could do to change the world?

God answers-" by one random act of kindness at a time"

i truly hope the mods applause you for this,is much deserved

Regards to all

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
great initiative

joined the group

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't have a FB account but I'll will my support through ATS. I have a soft-spot in my heart for all children, so it saddens me when the little buggers have to go through any trouble at all.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ah God. Oz I just get ripped to shreds over kids havin a rough time like this. That's not a complaint even though it sounds like one. I'm just say'in show me a little girl like this and it's over. Watch me go from the worlds biggest cynic, to the worlds biggest sap. I mean this stuff tears me up inside. Skroll down and see her little face
I'm a blubbering mess right now. I'm in both feet.

About these neighbors? Got an address? All I needs an address.
edit on 9-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think this story is so sad for many different reasons, without wanting to break the T&C's of the board I'll just say that I'd hope, for their sake, that these people didn't bump into me in a dark alley way as I'd show them the true nature of a degenerative disease albeit one that lasted about 10 seconds.

All the support and love in the world for this poor little girl, I haven't got a facebook account but I've left this post and also starred and flagged the thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just been reading through that facebook page,
I have tears in my eyes from seeing that there are so many people out there with a big heart that aren't afraid to show it! Tend to forget that in the middle of everything else that's going on...

These neighbors, how can people be so stupid!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As much as it may seem the "right" thing to do, especially in such dire a time, situation and/or circumstance...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join