It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIGHTHAWK2
here you claim Ed has said he worked at S-4 and that he has 900 documents to prove all of this! where did you get this information from you speak of here because I have not read anywhere Edgar Fouche claiming any of this?

Ah yes that one... You ready for this?

This is directed at Lear. Apparently I offended the elderly Lear. I’m a tech guy, a retired engineer. How many TS programs did Lear work? And, if he says he did I’ve never seen him or his buddy Lazar ever provide any government documents showing his clearances, his assignments, his annual reviews, his pay stubs, his government job description. The government has documents for EVERTHING you do, where you work(ed), when and why you traveled, every level of training you have, who you worked for (your whole chain of command), your medals, assignments, TDYs (Temporary assignments of temporary duty), every background check done on you for clearances, your family history, your diplomas, etc. I have about 900 documents from my career.

THIS POST by Ed

I'll get you the rest you asked for as soon as I find it all, meanwhile please explain where this information you speak of in the above post came from!

Hmmm why not let Ed speak for himself? Is he not earfull2 at OMF?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

here you claim Ed has said he worked at S-4 and that he has 900 documents to prove all of this! where did you get this information from you speak of here because I have not read anywhere Edgar Fouche claiming any of this?

Ah yes that one... You ready for this?

This is directed at Lear. Apparently I offended the elderly Lear. I’m a tech guy, a retired engineer. How many TS programs did Lear work? And, if he says he did I’ve never seen him or his buddy Lazar ever provide any government documents showing his clearances, his assignments, his annual reviews, his pay stubs, his government job description. The government has documents for EVERTHING you do, where you work(ed), when and why you traveled, every level of training you have, who you worked for (your whole chain of command), your medals, assignments, TDYs (Temporary assignments of temporary duty), every background check done on you for clearances, your family history, your diplomas, etc. I have about 900 documents from my career.

THIS POST by Ed

I'll get you the rest you asked for as soon as I find it all, meanwhile please explain where this information you speak of in the above post came from!

Hmmm why not let Ed speak for himself? Is he not earfull2 at OMF?

What is your last statement meant to mean? you've lost me there!

You quoted a statement made by me and put posted by Ed, I don't understand where your coming from, I'm simply asking you why you are mis-quoting stuff because I know you are saying stuff that someone hasn't said, I might get things wrong sometimes but so do you, I'm not out to kid anyone or try to pull the wool!

You asked where you mis-quoted and I showed you, what is your problem?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by earfull2
This has been so much fun, is Lear telling you what to say? Didn't you used to work for him? Quite conviente isn't it. You believed in Lazar, I've seen your past posts. He had Two faked documents. Yet you question me. Have at it. I've never been proven wrong, I've never been proven a liar.

No John only asked you not to play in his area, just once, at which point you were given your own area. Yet rather than just stick to the facts you spend more energy attacking them, and getting annoyed with anyone who asks a question that questions your story.

No I do not work for John, what ever gave you that idea?

Bob is a cool guy, I have met him, and have more of his story than most, and George Knapp will not authorize the release of the video. Whether Bob is telling us the whole truth or not, I like his story. I also like Dan Burish's story... and have already found several things in Dan's story that I can verify with real documents, some of which I have posted here several times. I might even like YOUR story, if you were not pushing so hard to convince everyone that you are right, they are all wrong.

Well as I said... I have my answers. I was hoping for some real proof of the existence of S4 and this craft, but all we really have is another story.

So take care.. and good luck

link   

What is your last statement meant to mean? you've lost me there!

It means that Ed just posted right after you as earfull2 the same as his profile at OMF

You asked where you mis-quoted and I showed you, what is your problem?

And I just showed you that the 900 number was a direct quote by Ed...

link   

As to the S4 claim... I got that from here

John Lear and everyone else on the forum. On video 7 at around 47 seconds in Ed says that unless you are 10 feet away from Papoose S4 site you will not see anything but rock. The reason is Holographic Technologies, he states that S4 is the Depot for the TR3B and even Russian satellites using the latest infrared cant see anything. He says the The side of the mountains are cut out for the massive TR3Bs and this is another mystery Ive often wondered where are they stored the TR3Bs that is. One major thing here this was filmed in 1998 that is 12 yrs ago already he knew of the holographic technology that John speaks of today. Now Ed Fouche validated Papoose S4 for many times on this video so one must ask himself, How did Bob Lazar know about S4 the whole way back in 1988?? Cause he had to be there.

Presented by BigPappy
THIS POST

So no I did not quote that from Ed, but the 900 documents he certainly did say at the beginning. But as everyone can see the constant attacks against Bob and John are ridiculous, seeing as neither of them really care, and Bob isn't even on the circuit anymore

So please, next time you say I misquote someone, check your facts. And since that other forum has unlimited edit time (really bad idea) I used screen capture... as insurance

Now I think this is enough of this drama. Carry on with your story... I have my answers

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

As to the S4 claim... I got that from here

John Lear and everyone else on the forum. On video 7 at around 47 seconds in Ed says that unless you are 10 feet away from Papoose S4 site you will not see anything but rock. The reason is Holographic Technologies, he states that S4 is the Depot for the TR3B and even Russian satellites using the latest infrared cant see anything. He says the The side of the mountains are cut out for the massive TR3Bs and this is another mystery Ive often wondered where are they stored the TR3Bs that is. One major thing here this was filmed in 1998 that is 12 yrs ago already he knew of the holographic technology that John speaks of today. Now Ed Fouche validated Papoose S4 for many times on this video so one must ask himself, How did Bob Lazar know about S4 the whole way back in 1988?? Cause he had to be there.

Presented by BigPappy
THIS POST

So no I did not quote that from Ed, but the 900 documents he certainly did say at the beginning. But as everyone can see the constant attacks against Bob and John are ridiculous, seeing as neither of them really care, and Bob isn't even on the circuit anymore

So please, next time you say I misquote someone, check your facts. And since that other forum has unlimited edit time (really bad idea) I used screen capture... as insurance

Now I think this is enough of this drama. Carry on with your story... I have my answers

Yes, you did show the 900 document quote, I must have missed that one, I'm glad you cleared that up!

As for the S-4 claim I'm glad you admit it came from someone else, even if the person was quotiong Ed saying something about S-4 it does not mean he was saying he was there.

Keep it up, like you said in an earlier post, Ed said to be skeptical and look for holes in things people say in regards to things like this!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by earfull2
You've been lying about me for a long time.

First I ever heard of you was when BigPappy wrote me saying he was bringing you to OMF. I never considered the TR3-B real so never paid much attention.That would be about Sept 26, 2010, when I first heard of you
I was not around in this 12 years ago. If you notice my join date Registered: 7-3-2005 and my website was created here at ATS after I met John.

You told ATS that I was selling my book when you absolutely knew I posted a link to Scribd for a free copy of my book. What lies you tell. Also you said I was selling my video,

Everyone here at ATS that knows me knows that I have always defended any ones right to sell books and I am on record saying so. It's America... the right to publish and sell books is our way of life. Another red herring

I'm on top of it. Really.

You used to work for Lear as I understand it and are friends with Lazar, both of whom you are trying to protect. You are probably 400 pounds, unemployed, and living with your mommy. Great career and status. I have proof.

No, it would seem you are not

Anyway I did say I was done here... my bad

So please continue and BTW welcome to ATS. So much better to hear from the 'horse's mouth' then the messengers

edit on 26-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Fouche,

It is indeed an honor having you show up on my
thread! Any friend of Alienscientist is indeed
welcomed! I have a high regard and respect
for AS and always look forward to the information
that he puts out there for all the people who are
searching for the truth.

Thank you for sharing your story with us and for
taking the time and effort especially since your
health issues at this particular point in time is not what
it should be.

Pay no mind to the pesky harpies that show up.
Unfortunately, I have no key to this door and I can
assure you if I did I would absolutely slam it shut!

Sincerely,
Kizzzy

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
[quoted off-topic promotional content removed]

Mr. Edgar Fouche left this on my profile. I have put in a request to Springer to please remove my IP Account
and wanted to keep Mr. Fouche's note to me on this thread, hence I put it here knowing that the comment section on my profile would be removed as well as my account.

Regards,
Kizzzy

edit on 27-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: reason given

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here is Edgar's latest post at OPEN MIND's Forum which includes a link to his book for anyone interested.

(Last post on the page)

lucianarcy.proboards.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here is Edgar's latest post at OPEN MIND's Forum which includes a link to his book for anyone interested.

(Last post on the page)

lucianarcy.proboards.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

(Last post on the page)

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Sorry fellas the first link didn't work, the one quoted above does though.
edit on 28-10-2010 by NIGHTHAWK2 because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I see links to UM Belgian Triangle episode in the OM comments and gather
that the TR-3b or aurora is no Belgian Triangle.
The BT looks quite huge from witness details.
An a aurora that doesn't has one but the UFO does, yes quite misleading.
Well we see the same thing going on here as outlined in Henry Stevens
Hitler Disc Planes to give false hope to discovering the actual secret craft.
Many triangle planes but consider the Belgian Triangle to cover a central
circular configuration such as the famed saucer.
The saucer has just about 360 degree motion and only crews know how to
handle that. Perhaps that was too difficult on the crew and rarely used.
If zero Gs are felt I guess being disoriented on 90 degree turns can be left
alone to concentrate on swift altitude climb and decent and high speeds.
A coil on the floor is easily identified in a high resolution BT photo.
Same device used in all AG craft.

Mind control devices can't hold a candle to anything using Tesla waves
which AG uses thus there is a built in generator.
Not that people are drawn to a UFO by mind control per se cause the
suspension wave will cause the inclination to draw close but actual
pressure is doing that to the individual or anything close by.
Other than the speculation on Tesla wave mind control devices I
heard of a rotation bar magnet works on the brain at some low frequency
like a rotation every 1/2 second or so, or every 2 seconds can't recall,
that calms you and another rotational frequency to keep you up.
This was in a recently unclassified patent according to Mr. W. Lyne.
Let me know if dashboard helpers are ever marketed to keep one awake
on late night drives home. Rotating magnets are a AG misdirection
but seemingly uses the ether to control the mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
OH well looks like ED faux has failed on at least one book sale.
mine, all the stuff presented has been on the net for years,I'm
not saying the TR3B does not exist and even fouche openly
said he never saw the craft.
As for the propulsion fouche "thinks" is powering it, well that
is not good enough for me, all he says like i said has been on
the web for years and its just speculation at best.

And as for the lame attacks on certain members here on ATS
well done kizzy big fail there! are you mrs fouche? i think so.

simple fact is fouche wont play here because all his bunk
will be torn apart dissected and inspected and it sounds like
he does not want this? but he openly asked any person to
be sceptical of his claims and to ask as many qwestions
we wished.
But he too turned to childish insults and mind games.lame.
shame both fouche and his followers have put me off the book.
oh and maybe some sharp ATS member.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
OH well looks like ED faux has failed on at least one book sale.
mine, all the stuff presented has been on the net for years,I'm
not saying the TR3B does not exist and even fouche openly
said he never saw the craft.
As for the propulsion fouche "thinks" is powering it, well that
is not good enough for me, all he says like i said has been on
the web for years and its just speculation at best.

And as for the lame attacks on certain members here on ATS
well done kizzy big fail there! are you mrs fouche? i think so.

simple fact is fouche wont play here because all his bunk
will be torn apart dissected and inspected and it sounds like
he does not want this? but he openly asked any person to
be sceptical of his claims and to ask as many qwestions
we wished.
But he too turned to childish insults and mind games.lame.
shame both fouche and his followers have put me off the book.
oh and maybe some sharp ATS member.

Have you gone over all of Ed's documents yet, if not here's some new ones.

www.alienscientist.com...

If you think you can prove any of these documents to be false then please show your proof, or any of the stuff Edgar Fouche has said full stop.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Zorgan you remind me of a kid under a Xmas tree with lots of prezzies!

Yeah well... have you seen the threads here lately?

Last one was debunking a possible CGI of a meteorite
Slim pickings

Yeah I have seen them
hence I thought to put this up!

Thanks , its been a while since theres been a decent thread on here.......

ahhh ...not like the old days...

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
All about Edgar (Ed Fouche)

Documents of Ed

Posts of Ed on OMF
lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Best debunking on Bob Lazar

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Some how in the readings I found the man being connected to AG and MC
(see my last post) which seems odd because they are connected, like who would know.

Perhaps he knows something.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join