It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Support The Troops But Not The War" - Doublespeak?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They're not our troops, they're pawns of the NWO. They just sell you the propaganda that it's patriotic and the true american's civilian duty to back the troops 110% despite the cause because everyone knows without the people backing the soldiers the war falls flat..therefore the MSM was invented to be used as a constant stream of non stop lies and disinformation.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yeah its doublespeak your trying to have it both ways....

and this comment speaks volumes to me.....

" my grandfather fought in world war II and gave me the right to speak as i see fit"

yeah your grandfather did he earned his right to speak just like anyone who serves in the military has earned their right to speak....

the most beautiful part of this entire concept is those people earned it and freely gave it to you.........

but wait what do the majority do with that gift........crap on anything and everyone they can because its their right..

i support the troops and i support the wars you cant have it both ways you cannot do one without the other thats a fact................like its been said they joined by choice but they have no choice on sitting out or going anywhere but where they are told.....................

if you really want to get down to the bones of it all they arent really fighting for you or me the first people they are fighting for is each other then they are fighting for their loved ones the husbands,wives,sons, and daughters and there freinds back at home......what comes after that is us..........................

they fight for themselves they fight so that others may live and i fight to support them

meh..........dont like these kinds of threads for obvious reasons...
edit on 8-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Some people are born to be sour faced weasles who sit behind a desk some are born to be soldiers..

The call to manhood takes many forms. Those who fight and those who hide.

Those who hide do it behind their political persuations and so called "enlightened" attitudes.. Truth is though.. Nuts and bolts.. They are cant do cowards whose manhoods are threatened by those that can..

You would have deemed me as the "cant do" because i was the fat kid at school who loved science, played dungeons and dragons, and did well at exams..

When i enlisted as a junior leader at 15 and 8 months i was mocked.. I proved them all wrong and became a career infantry commander..

Soldiers are citizens of your country who would litterally die for you.. For them it is not about politics or clever discussions.. Its about who is at their left or right..

In the end of the day it is you so called politically clever morons who vote in other morons who send their countries very best to fight or die in places they are too weak and cowardly to go themselves..

Yes bring us home.. TPTB dont want that though because the soldier is more awake than any of you and have the skills to get rid of the cowards that sent them there with their votes ..

Namely you..

Want soneone to blame?

Look in the mirror...

edit on 8-10-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Some people are born to be sour faced weasles who sit behind a desk some are born to be soldiers..

Those who hide do it behind their political persuations and so called "enlightened" attitudes.. Truth is though.. Nuts and bolts.. They are cant do cowards whose manhoods are threatened by those that can..

You would have deemed me as the "cant do" because i was the fat kid at school who loved science, played dungeons and dragons, and did well at exams..

When i enlisted as a junior leader at 15 and 8 months i was mocked.. I proved them all wrong and became a career infantry commander..

Soldiers are citizens of your country who would litterally die for you.. For them it is not about politics or clever discussions.. Its about who is at their left or right..

In the end of the day it is you so called politically clever morons who vote in other morons who send their countries very best to fight or die in places they are too weak and cowardly to go themselves..

Yes bring us home.. TPTB dont want that though because the soldier is more awake than any of you and have the skills to get rid of the cowards that sent them there with their votes ..

Namely you..

Want soneone to blame?

Look in the mirror...

but the wars are MORALLY WRONG. they are morally wrong!!!

that's what im saying. they're not fighting this epic battle between Good and Evil, they are fighting to enrich a few people.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012

that's what im saying. they're not fighting this epic battle between Good and Evil, they are fighting to enrich a few people.

Your opinion. Others believe that this is an extension of 911. Check out that forum and you will see that. You are entitled to your opinion no more than anyone else.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I saw a statistic the other day (you'll just have to take it or leave it or follow up on it yourself, I can't source it) that said 98% of the WORLD'S wars are fought over resources. Now, if that is true, do you see an end in sight? For anyone? In any country?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I saw a statistic the other day (you'll just have to take it or leave it or follow up on it yourself, I can't source it) that said 98% of the WORLD'S wars are fought over resources. Now, if that is true, do you see an end in sight? For anyone? In any country?

Yes, once people start to accept that war is NOT human nature.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

THAT I'll have to disagree with. War is the oldest of human endeavors after procreation. Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
But this is how they get us isn't it....

'There but for the grace of God go I.'

Divide and conquer.

Revolt!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It is human nature. Study history. Or for a smaller different view of it, look at inner city gangs. There will always be war. With more and more people in less space on the earth, it will just make it worse.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

THAT I'll have to disagree with. War is the oldest of human endeavors after procreation. Sad but true.

If it is part of human nature, it's a part I believe we can overcome.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No we can't, or rather - we won't.

Remember, resources are limited.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Namely you..

Want soneone to blame?

Look in the mirror...

Do you think that soldiers are too dumb to see that?

Do you think that soldiers give a crap about political agendas?

We KNOW its wrong but our brothers and sisters are getting killed because YOU YOU YOU sent us there!
We are fighting for each other... Not because of the war on terrorism but because cowards back home want us gone.. We aint going to let that happen.. We will kill those who try to kill us regardless of political justification

They will keep their best from home to weaken YOU... To keep THEM in power..

We are your blood who would die for you.. Hence why we are thousands of miles away from you

Yes.. Grow a pair and protest.. Bring us home.. Then we can do our real job... To defend YOU against ALL enemies both foriegn and the real DOMESTIC enemy..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

No we can't, or rather - we won't.

Remember, resources are limited.

Limited but not scarce. There is no reason people go hungry today, other than political greed. There is far more than enough to go around - if there weren't greedy selfish people, everyone would live in abundance.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Namely you..

Want soneone to blame?

Look in the mirror...

Do you think that soldiers are too dumb to see that?

Do you think that soldiers give a crap about political agendas?

We KNOW its wrong but our brothers and sisters are getting killed because YOU YOU YOU sent us there!
We are fighting for each other... Not because of the war on terrorism but because cowards back home want us gone.. We aint going to let that happen.. We will kill those who try to kill us regardless of political justification

They will keep their best from home to weaken YOU... To keep THEM in power..

We are your blood who would die for you.. Hence why we are thousands of miles away from you

Yes.. Grow a pair and protest.. Bring us home.. Then we can do our real job... To defend YOU against ALL enemies both foriegn and the real DOMESTIC enemy..

Would you side with the people over the establishment then? And do you think the US military would do the same?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Absofrickenlutely..

Leave the rest to us

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Absofrickenlutely..

Leave the rest to us

Let me tell you this, if that is true, I do support you guys!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

dude you are partaking in that aspect in human nature by the nature of this forum

right now you are in a battle of wills a battle of wits you think is so easy to overcome its not

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

dude you are partaking in that aspect in human nature by the nature of this forum

right now you are in a battle of wills a battle of wits you think is so easy to overcome its not

of course conflict is human nature, but im saying i dont think we need to have war. i think that just like polio, we can eliminate it completely in time.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I repeat, for those with the ears to hear...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-10-2010 by KilgoreTrout because: a 'T' escaped. Mysteriously???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join