It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying 7 Year Old Taunted by Adults

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is probably a reason why the human race has to go extinct soon.
People don't care about neighbors anymore.
People go mad and start killing others.
Those in power are abusing that power and taking over everyone's way of life.
Billions are neglected and starve daily in poor countries and in other countries those who have the money to live nicely get threatened with death by others unless the give the money or the people in power steal it from them and dump it in the ocean while humans themselves and their resulting pollution kill other plants and animals by the billions each year worldwide.

Sometimes mankind seems to be made up of the dumbest beings on Earth period.

And here we have sick neighbors who think their neighbor dying is funny.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on Sun Oct 10 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Brian2384

Are you the person mentioned in this story? If not than I don't know what your problem is. I didn't call you anything. I called these people something.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Earth needs an asteroid in the face fast, there's no way people will just wake up and the coffee. We're beyond the point of no return the more I see people capable of such evil the more I believe there's a God. One cannot exist without the other...

I hope 2012 don't disappoint, I'll eat a handful of shrooms get on top of my house and cheer the f*** out like the dude on the mountain in 2012...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

..her one wish is to meet Hannah Montana....

I immediately thought of the "Make a Wish Foundation".

www.wish.org...

Don't know how long their processing takes, on requests. This is such national news, perhaps the interest generated will move it along....or, it's maybe already begun??

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

To read this story and see the news video was saddening enough at the state Western society is going. Too much arrogance, uncaring attitudes, and selfishness proliferate. Those people do not live in "trailers". I do, therefore you were referring to my family as "trash". To get back on topic, God bless that child and I should truly hope that there is such a thing as life after death.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

This is disturbing to hear about especially since it involves ignorant adults who are acting like selfish unsimpathetic children. God bless Kathleen and her mother.
edit on 10/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

While I agree that this is horrible, inhumane behaviour especially on the part of supposed mature adults I hardly see the use in beating the snot out of anybody, I think history has shown time and time again that it isn't really the best idea.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

There are no words that could add to your statements. All this could be avoided and rectified by a "legal" ass beating.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

@hotbakedtater also. Simply blaming the internet is a cheap, knee jerk reaction.
there were sick people long before the web was around,If that's the case then we
should stop the sale of all automobiles ,because how many killers used them to make they're journey
to commit his or her crime quicker and in a more efficient manner. your feeding into the hand
that will shut this whole thing down! Yes, the whole social net-working thing is a
BAD idea , and yes, It dulls humanity. but please! think before speaking.
These people are sick. period! the internet was just a means to they're end.
Just like the planes on 911 but, we still fly... just say'n.

spell check edit
edit on 9-10-2010 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

I truley agree with this. It wont go un-noticed by God when the time for judgement arrives.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This sounds liek the perfect job for /b/.
Nothing like some good ol fashion vigilante justice.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't get this at all.

When i clicked on this thread i thought maybe it would be one of those threads where the whole story isn't told. I thought maybe this would be some feral kid who was spray painting houses and hated by the neighbors because of it but after searching around online and reading the thread i see none of that.

Who would be so utterly horrible to do this to a child and her mother? Two individuals who have suffered enough as it is and now the child doesn't have her mother and these neighbors carry on going? What are these people getting out of this? I just don't understand.

I hope these people get whats coming to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is why I have lost faith in the human race, for a while now. I just cannot grasp, conceptually, how some people can be so malicious in thought and action over a simple feud or dislike. Sure you might say "Ya, I don't like those neighbors very much" but to go to the depths these neighbors went is...just evil. Its beyond my ability to grasp. Someone needs to put this families information on a hacker board. Make their lives real fun.

Sometimes I am conflicted with freedom of speech. However the good far out ways the negatives such as this.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Oh, I'm sure he did speak an apology after having this story all over the internet. Timely, perhaps, sincere, probably not. What a waste of carbon molecules.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have quietly observed ATS and its forums for several years now. In that time, I have on many occasion wished to reply to thoughts on forums, but it was never worth the cost of creating an account. That is, until this story.

I often wonder if we are going to make it. Even if we get our act together logistically, we are incapable at a fundamental level of peaceful and proper coexistence. I absolutely get that life is tough for just about everyone and everything. And so I wonder what it was in the past of the neighbor woman that has turned her into this monster. I feel badly for everyone involved.

I very much look forward to participating in conversations as time goes on.

-Ryan

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is horrible, i cant believe people would put a sick young girl through that! They have no hearts and should be punished

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
I see a lot of hate and aggression in this thread.

Why is it that many of you are so against the ridicule and immoral behavior and yet - you do the same and choose to act the same.

They may be wrong yes, but plotting to do something to them, even if it's just expressing your disgust, is stooping just as low.

Be what you want to see changed, don't force it onto people.

edit on 9-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

In your own words, "be what you want to see changed, don't force it onto people." Now I believe in karma just as you do, but are you not forcing your ideals on people?

Your idea works generally, but their are individul scenarios that it does not work with. An analogy, if your child is suspened for bullying at school, do you give him a cookie and say it's okay you're just angry. Or do you condem his actions and then explain why it's wrong?

Also, you speak alot about karma. What is karma then if those who do bad are rewarded with good karma?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join