It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying 7 Year Old Taunted by Adults

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How can anyone...ANYONE do ANYTHING to hurt this angel
what a BEAUTIFUL child:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12d6de55a6a0.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope all those people defending these morons, take a look at this picture, and imagine its your own kid

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Amen Oz
:
edit on Sat Oct 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Coming into this topic I was trying to brainstorm any possibility that would justify benefit of the doubt for these neighbors.

It didn't last very long once I read the article.

That face, that little girl... I have never had a child, but I have that "father's love" feeling raging through me to a point where I am fighting tears. I don't even know this little girl and I would protect her with my life.

Just terrible...
edit on 9-10-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

Same here modern, I choked up as I saw that pic, I just want to protect her from EVERYTHING, i'd take her disease myself if i could, so she can grow up...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
god no.... I lack words... Seriosly, those neighbors need to be lobotimized or somethig, how disgusting can people get?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That ruined my entire day....thanks.

Children are angels sent from heaven. Too many of us. in our ignorance and selfishness, are destroying them.

Karma is real and eternal.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

All children are beautiful.
No one should do anything to hurt any of them.

I just pity the people that are very callous, but the best example for the child is to show her the importance of rising above such petty nonsense.

None of us should be bent out of shape over what anyone says to us.

We all talk about freedom of speech when we hear some nut on the radio cycling through the N-word or whatever incendiary verbal device they feel like throwing, or lash out at the restraints of a PC society, but we also have to realize that these wackos have a right to say what they want to as well.

Even if it is pure crap.

Again, the best thing to do is ignore it, and not try and lynch them for it.
Be better than they are.

Don't sink to meet the barrier reef of stupidity.

- Lee

edit on 9-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm still thinking....

One death is a tragedy and a million deaths is a statistic?

I think what mankind should do is eliminate MOST of the PREVENTABLE tragedies in this world.

AKA stop bombing people.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I live in mobile home Gaotu. Are me and my children trash as well? I beg you to come and take out the "trash"!

Your not much better than the people you are so called angry with.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
after that couple posted those horrible pictures of kathleen, I felt the need to post a photoshopped pic of my own...the way it SHOULD have been posted:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb3cfd268156.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok guys, regardless of what we think, join up to this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Throw our support behind this little trooper

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

There's no need to defend them for any action - but there is a need to show how by just the words and energies felt throughout several posts, that many people here are acting just the same. The relevance of the issue is that people dislike something; then come to the conclusion that whatever they shun/dislike must be punished or enacted upon in some just matter as they see fit from their personal perspective.. Just as these people did to the young girl.

edit on 9-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Look, Im putting my differences with you aside at the moment for the sake of throwing support behind this little girl. Either get behind it or dont....im not talking anymore about the other two

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Nothing more tha a desperate attempt for attention. Brings to mind the Westboro Baptist "Church",(the less said the better, in that particular case). These people are horridly uncaring, and throw everything back in the faces of those who, for one reason or another, can't have their own children to show love to. Absolutely abhorrable. Eurgh.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
My God how disgusting and low can people go?

The internet has made some people go bonkers!

Yeah sure, blame it on the internet. Another excuse for them to take it away from us. The internet is not the reason this woman is an A-hole. She alone is the reason she is an A-hole. The internet was nothing more than a tool she used for her hate. If there was no internet she would have done it via radio, TV or maybe banners in the street. Who knows. I do know the internet makes no one bonkers. People who are bonkers make themselves bonkers. She is either a fierce, evil woman who hates a dying child (geez) or a fierce evil woman using the internet who hates a dying child. By the way, I have a feeling this woman's life will never be the same. Times will be very rough for her in the near future. She showed her face on the news and spat hate about a dying child and showed the webpage and took ownership for it. I'm no forseer or prophet, but I think this woman has just sealed her fate. I have a feeling SHE is the one who will be targeted from now on. The whole world (for the most part) will come to the aid of a dying child, as it is..........when one is dying and being bullied by a beoch that somehow reminds me of my ex-wife.........I can only assume...IT"S ON! (settle down Hom3l@nd S3curity, I am making a prediction here, i'm not a part of it). Just sayin' that's all.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

There's just no justification, is there? Maybe it's a good argument for sterilisation of the terminally stupid. I have an 8 yr old daughter, (her name's Steph), and I'm absolutely bllinded by this lack of love, and the abandonment of this poor, defenceless child. Much, much shame on them.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Anonymous and Reddit are serving their own sense of judgements in this case. Anons will most likely ruin the neighbors lives forever, and Reddit is sending the family donations

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

I completely agree.. before I even read your post I was thinking "I hope karma comes back around on them."

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
I'm still thinking....

One death is a tragedy and a million deaths is a statistic?

I think what mankind should do is eliminate MOST of the PREVENTABLE tragedies in this world.

AKA stop bombing people.

Which is the point I was alluding to and why I starred you.

Channel this anger at someone mocking a child into the disapproval of the policies that allow children in Gaza dying of starvation and bombing, Darfur/Congo were they are being murdered, raped, or forced into the role of toy-soldier, Iraq where they died just because they were near someone we deemed an enemy or from the consequences of mass bombings to their infrastructure that we dismiss with an "oops", and even in the States where poverty rages in the lives of marginalized citizens who we write off as being throw-aways just because their parents didn't "pull themselves up by their boot-straps". Meanwhile we all fail them on every educational level.

Sure it is wrong for them to mock a dying "beautiful girl", all of them are beautiful, but I just get surprised sometimes at how people separate these sort of things from the travesties we see around us, and condone for very simplistic reasons.

Sticks, stones, and army drones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Get a grip folks.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I live about 1 mile from these people. They need some good old fashioned taken out to the wood shed justice. How can humans be so horrible to each other.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join