It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hear is a totally new and fresh way at looking at niburu the masons the iluminati and ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i came across this guy by mistake while trying to find out more about the nephalim because for the last few

months i have felt myself that god has been guiding me to look into this and the masons sybolism that is all

around us and this guy seems to have got a totally new spin on things. I know a lot of people will think he is just another nut job because some of his stuff is a bit out there but a lot of stuff makes a lot of sence

well heres the site

please let me know what you think

www.letthetruthbeknown.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Dear God! Not Gorilla199. This guy is one of the most crazy people on youtube.
Jesus I can't stop laughing.
Gorilla199
You should be interested in this news article.
Meds?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

OMG that was so funny! Yes i have to agree the guys a crackpot!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey just so you dont get sucked in by this guys mental matrix

heres another eye opener

www.youtube.com...

Its to help you out

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Now that is what I call funny. Sorry to derail you thread; well this guy was already crazy. I think if you're religious you won't find salvation in Gorilla199.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes im sorry for the OP, but he should thank you, i do! Thank you! lol

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i agree the guy could be a total nut but saying that i have been looking into the nephalim/masonic and ocult and iluminati symbols and some of his stuff as i said before is quite out there . but his stuff on masonic symbols that
are all around us is right on the money and they dont even try to hide it any more
and my own views are that people are so lukewarm now a days if it doesnt bother there lifes who cares

and i am not saying in no way to take every thing that he says as fact but at least he is trying to get some stuff out

there and it does not matter who you are or upstanding you are you will alway get mockers and people shouting nutter

digby

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

I know where youre coming from and in a sense youre right. Although i strongly recommend you use different sources (my opinion). Its not like people are calling him a nutter cos he aint one.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lol let the ridicule continue. This guys a joke, has been destroyed utterly by debunkers on youtube left right and centre. He's nuts and if you think theres some truth or rationale to his madness then you need to think again.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That website reminds me of this scene.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hey dig
You might want to stick a look into the book of Nakha (Noah) at this website. It has stuff you won't find anywhere else about the giants.
www.thechronicleproject.org...
Also book of Enoch online
I assume the interest comes from the line:
As it was in the days of Nakha, so shall it be at the coming of the son of man.
Watchers take over Earth, breeding with woman to create giants, means watchers will appear and do it again in our time.
Maybe all of this UFO hullabaloo is to prepare us for these FALSE aliens so we'll take this hook line and sinker again.
Interesting

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Just a note on the video, if that's a coincidence, its pretty impressive.
I've read that the antichrist is actually Azazel, the watcher that was responsible for the corruption of the earth. Known as the destroyer, the abomination that caused desolation. Imprisoned in the abyss, the pit.
The one who was (the head of the world) is not and shall be again.
This guy might have some of the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

thank you for your input i have already read most of the book of enoch but will check out the other site you have put

up the guy seems to get a lot of stick and maybe he has sold some dodgy goods SO big deal i know there is plenty in my life that i am not to proud of and they are calling him a nutter well some of his stuff is a bit out there

but he is obiously quite bright he even knows greek . i will keep watching his vids anyway i am shure if people bother looking looking in the bible there are many people beeing mocked by the soless and the hypocrits because of there massage thanks again for your post

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Not a problem.
I've seen how many "learned" responses can come in on a post.
Some real narcissistic morons who speak based on pure ego, without an research into the matters they comment on.
Sadly, they probably put off many good responders which don't bother because of their drivel.
Sadly ATS is one of the better places for screening out the eggshells. I can't imagine what it would be like if your response was removed if you showed you had not studied the material you were asked to comment on.

Remember, that a piece of gold can be hidden in a ton of mud, so screen carefully and purify.
Then add it to your pocket and keep going.

new topics

top topics

join