It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over a Nuclear Power Plant VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey guys, sorry if this video was posted already, i did a search and turned up nothing. i stumbled upon it linked from another youtube vid the other day. i'm not too much of a cgi expert, but these objects in the video seem to stay rather stationary w/ the rest of the scenery while the camera is bouncing around a bit. Has this been debunked? anyone with some expertise in the area care to lend their opinion?

thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

no offence meant but it looks cgi to me, and reminds me of that old crop circle orb hoax video.
also if this was a real event then why has it not been a major news story?, surely if it was real then the camera man and pilot would have reported it?.

i think it was probably from a normal news story or documentary about the plant and somebody added the cgi u.f.os later.

thanks

rich

edit on 6-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
cgi.
thats what i think

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Proof send this to Fox news disclosure will be tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

I've seen this before but not sure if it was on here. I find it very suspect that this will being filmed to begin with. Who flies around a nuclear plant video-taping it let alone......see UFOs buzzing around?

Don't think there's anything to this but CGI. Hey, I'm due to be wrong sometime this year so....anyone disagree with me?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
no offense taken. thats why i posted it,
for an honest opinion and bc i hadnt seen it before

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't know cgi from bfd, but even the background looks hincty to me in parts.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It looks very CGIish to me also. But you know, if any of these ever turn out to real a lot of us are going to be standing around with "boring cgi" egg on our faces. It's going to take dozens of sworn affidavits from witnesses and the UFO/s on display in Times Square before anyone believes authentic footage is real.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm thinking CGI, because who would take the time to zoom in on, and focus on, the shadows of a u.f.o.?
Unless they were trying to deceive by showing them.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
Has this been debunked? anyone with some expertise in the area care to lend their opinion?

thanks.

I know this footage. It's a CGI animation created by visual effects expert Vincent MacTiernan
for a 2007 documentary movie titled Eyes of the Mothman. According to MacTiernan someone
without authorization copied this video sequence from his production company Extreme Digital
Pro and uploaded the copy to Youtube under a false title and date. When MacTiernan found out
his creation was in YouTube he sent a message to the user accusing him of piracy, requesting
the video to be removed for copyrights violation. At the same time Vincent MacTiernan opened
his own channel in YouTube revealing the whole truth in a video he produced.

Unfortunately as usual by this time others made copies of this video before it was removed so
there are still some copies around deceiving people.

Watch the original video sequence created by Vincent MacTiernan included in this promotional
portfolio titled Extreme Film FX Reel 2. Sequence starts at minute 1:28 I think you will need a
Quicktime player.
www.extremedigitalpro.com...

REFERENCES
www.imdb.com...

www.extremedigitalpro.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
UFOs Orbs Over West Virginia Power Plant

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Extreme Digital Productions.

Extreme Digital Productions power plant

UFO Over a Nuclear Power Plant VIDEO, page 1 UFO Over a Nuclear Power Plant VIDEO, page 1 ... without authorization copied this video sequence from his production company Extreme Digital ... www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread617485/pg1 - Cached

Not much tie in except here.
Why are they taking money for UFO productions.
ED:
Cool the OP link is still running

I left a comment:

Tesla ships no doubt. Ripped off again by the Illuminati. This video gets around. See you next time.

Multiple agents makes for multiple postings.
Must be something going on for the Illuminati to be so productive.
Mind control takes a lot of talent.

edit on 11/11/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join