It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindra Arnesan Suffering From Gulf Disaster,"Natural Barrier of Our Skin is Gone"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Kindra Arnesan Suffering From Gulf Disaster,"Natural Barrier of Our Skin is Gone"

theintelhub.com

This video really speaks for itself.Kindra,along with many other gulf coast residents have had their natural skin barrier DESTROYED.
Doctors in the area will not deal with these clear medical problems.Have they been bribed or do they simply not want to put their livelihood on the line for the sake of someone elses health?Some have tried to help while others have seemingly misdiagnosed people on purpose.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I ran a search on this and all that I got back was an error message.
Anyhow,I came across this and wanted to share it with you,it really got my attention as to what medical issues people are having on the gulf coast,I encourage you to watch the video,Kindra tells it like it is,and by the way,you do see the lesion on her hip area,as she is medicating it.And its gross,so be warned of that,if that kinda stuff gets to you.I would have never thought that I would ever see things like this go on in our country.Boy was I wrong!What do you think?

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

That is a nasty sore, but if it were related to something in the environment we would see it on her feet and ankles and hands. If looks more like it was caused by something rubbing her skin in that spot. Maybe the knot of her swimsuit? She doesn't appear to be taking very good care of it. Could be a spider bite, or some other bite that got aggravated by the rubbing of her tight pants (not bad looking in those pants though!)

If the "natural barrier of our skin" was gone, we would see a widespread rash or sunburn type affliction. We would see multiple sores. We would see sloughing of the skin. She looks healthy other than the apparent spider bite or raw blister thing.

No dice on this one.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Embedded for you. A very important issue!
edit on 6-10-2010 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

A Doctors take on this.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

The video was deleted, can you give us a summary of what it said?

Poor Kindra! I can see she is completely immunosuppressed! I am feeling fear for anyone down there, just as I have always felt a fear as this was occurring.

This is Monsterous! Hideous! All I can hear in my head are children laughing and playing and then suddenly a siren is sounding in the background, and then there is silence.

Where is Ray Mabus? I want to hear him speak of what is happening!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh, I didn't realize. Good thing I came back to this thread. She just spoke of the toxicity of the oil and sprays. I only watched it once and don't re-call everything said. Strange that it was deleted.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by PatriotsPride

That is a nasty sore, but if it were related to something in the environment we would see it on her feet and ankles and hands. If looks more like it was caused by something rubbing her skin in that spot. Maybe the knot of her swimsuit? She doesn't appear to be taking very good care of it. Could be a spider bite, or some other bite that got aggravated by the rubbing of her tight pants (not bad looking in those pants though!)

If the "natural barrier of our skin" was gone, we would see a widespread rash or sunburn type affliction. We would see multiple sores. We would see sloughing of the skin. She looks healthy other than the apparent spider bite or raw blister thing.

No dice on this one.

Exactly... natural barrier being broken down would wreak a lot more havoc than that...

Looks like a small staff infection

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

top topics

join