It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't there more questions on the "Falcon Lake Jet Ski Murder?"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The more I see of this woman the more I smell a rat, I am a gun owner and know a bit about guns,I would not be able to tell you what a guy was shooting at me,I would be to busy ducking !

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I started a thread on this incident the day it happened got no replies thought there was no interest. Good points made here though, something certainly does smell fishy with the way things are unfolding.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I hope everyone realizes there are witnesses that have already cleared her. No one will name them for very obvious reasons.

The Mexican police are too scared to look for the body. Then, the lead Mexican investigator is killed and decapitated, with his head being delivered to the Mexican military.

No problems here with all the conspiracy crap about her being the murderer.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I see a couple of things that stand out. One he was a biker.They even had his bike at the funeral? Bikers in the south west are known for crystal meth. The house they went to they only visited every six months to a year. So hes a got a house on the lake he uses as a weekend get away location. Nice to have the money. The tags on the trailer were bad they got pulled over on the way to the lake for expired tag. So a house with sea doos on a trailer that never gets used? Nice to have the money.

Now about the lake and the town in Mexico. Theres a flooded church that the drug dealers are using as a boat house that the couple showed up to when they got shot at. Just a few days before cops in Mexico see a guy trimming brush in the woods on the outside of town when the cops ask what are you doing the guy ran off into the woods. The cops called for backup search the woods and find a very large crystal meth lab in the woods. The church is not far from there.

The bike at the funeral.

The church the drug dealers were using as aboat house for loading and unloading drugs the couple showed up at.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One thing I am getting out of this whole scenario is that if you want to stage a death just go down to one of these areas and claim some kind of accident or drug gang related murder. No one will look for a body and the person gets away with faking their death. Or am I taking all this the wrong way? Sounds plausible as a way some kind of crook would do. But thats just one theory.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
the mexican authorities have a couple brothers they say

are involved.

they are in a gang.

i'd say they grabbed the guy and jet ski and took off.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
I hope everyone realizes there are witnesses that have already cleared her. No one will name them for very obvious reasons.

Witnesses to what? What witnesses and what did they say? That seems like information that would be pertinent to this thread or any other thread on the topic. Why say something happened and offer no details on it?

The Mexican police are too scared to look for the body. Then, the lead Mexican investigator is killed and decapitated, with his head being delivered to the Mexican military.

You mean the Mexican police that have been looking for the body? Those ones?

No problems here with all the conspiracy crap about her being the murderer.

Calling it crap would have gone much further had you actually provided anything. Any info you have on this but are choosing not to disclose for some reason could probably help. I would never think to tell you that your thoughts were wrong or even "crap" without at least explaining why I believed that. Thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I started a thread on this incident the day it happened got no replies thought there was no interest. Good points made here though, something certainly does smell fishy with the way things are unfolding.

This thread sat here dormant for a bit too. It seems to me like this story was going to be big news and was going to be a badge for the anti-Mexican crowd but then it suddenly got real quiet. I guess that is what really got me curious to begin with. Please link to your thread, I did not mean to steal any thunder.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Na no thunder stolen hell it wasn't even raining!!

2nd line

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Na no thunder stolen hell it wasn't even raining!!

2nd line

LOL, sorry. That was kind of what I thought after I started this thread. I wish I had seen yours first instead and just tried to keep it going. I am just really surprised at how this was such a HUGE story for a whole day or so and now...crickets. Something about the media silence on this issue after they seemed so eager to jump on it at first does not make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

That and the whole neglect of Clinton not being right on top of it to offer some kind of assistance. Everyone knows the longer you wait the more contaminated a crime scene gets especially one on a lake.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

Witnesses to what? What witnesses and what did they say? That seems like information that would be pertinent to this thread or any other thread on the topic. Why say something happened and offer no details on it?

A rudimentary search for news related to this murder the next day has the sheriffof Zapata County telling of witnesses coming forward with details of the shooting.

Yes, the murder happened in Mexico.They have jurisdiction.

Calling it crap would have gone much further had you actually provided anything. Any info you have on this but are choosing not to disclose for some reason could probably help. I would never think to tell you that your thoughts were wrong or even "crap" without at least explaining why I believed that. Thanks anyway.

Your welcome, I'm here to help. A search for legitimate news sources and not speculation, other internet conspiracy sites used as sources, or just plain lying about this tragedy would have been a much better service for this site. The motto for ATS is deny ignorance, that doesn't mean embrace stupidity. A quick search of news would instantly put to rest most of the comments within this thread.

As for my "crap" comment, this thread is full of it, and it has continued after my post.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

If you have these legitimate news stories and they are so easy to find....why don't you post some???

Pretty ironic you calling stuff crap and then not even give a source to what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

A rudimentary search for news related to this murder the next day has the sheriffof Zapata County telling of witnesses coming forward with details of the shooting.

Please take some time to think about what you are posting for just a moment. Obviously it is too late for that. How about the next time you go to post something, you try thinking before you do. My point in this thread was in gathering as much information about this case as possible because it is somewhat anomolous. Anyone wanting to provide information, is not only welcome but encouraged. Did you not understand that? I do not understand the point in coming to this thread to say something and them blame me for not sourcing it for you. Help me out here.

Yes, the murder happened in Mexico.They have jurisdiction.

Yes, I know that. Are you following your own posts? You said they were not even looking for the body and now you acknowledge I am correct in pointing out that they are looking for the body?

Your welcome, I'm here to help.

With what? What have you helped with? Who have you helped? I think the only thing being serviced by your posts is your ego.

A search for legitimate news sources and not speculation, other internet conspiracy sites used as sources, or just plain lying about this tragedy would have been a much better service for this site.

Are you seriously talking to me here? What conspiracy site sources did I use? What lies have I told? Please be clear or be silent.

The motto for ATS is deny ignorance, that doesn't mean embrace stupidity. A quick search of news would instantly put to rest most of the comments within this thread.

Real sorry I have not researched this as thouroughly as you feel I should. Perhaps I am missing something. Maybe I should start a thread asking others if they have better information than I do? Then perhaps someone like you who claims to know something can politely post it and inform me.

Oh, right. I did do exactly that. Thanks for stopping by to tell me I suck and did not look in the right places, accused me of lying, and offered NOTHING.

As for my "crap" comment, this thread is full of it, and it has continued after my post.

You could have cleared up any "crap" with some sources, some links, some quotes, some articles. So far, all you actually gave up was "crap."

I really have no clue what the need for your tone is. The point of the thread was - I heard about this but the more I hear about it, the more the story changes, what stories do others have to share, how can we clear this up. Thanks for being a complete ass instead.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yep, republicans are hoping it's true and won't take any other theories. Dems will say the woman murdered him.
Likely the woman did it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
...heres an interesting opinion...

immigrationclearinghouse.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
...there was a witness who claimed he saw the woman being chased by a small boat... the sheriff believes the witness's statement validates the wife's statement and has exonerated her (which means he told the DA theres nothing here to implicate her)...

...allegedly, the witness is in fear of his life and he could be - or - he could be part of it - or - he could be just another glory hound - or - he didnt know what he saw until she told him what he saw...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thank you very much for adding that bit about a witness without being rude about it. Seems to be an issue for some people. Speaking of which...

reply to post by hinky

Here you go, ironclad proof she is not a liar because of your witness.

VIDEO HERE

So let me see if I got this all straight so far. One witness who does not want to be identified...

did NOT see the husband or the husband get shot.
did NOT see 3 boats as she claimed but 1.
did NOT hear or see anyone shooting as she claimed.
did NOT see or hear anything other than Hartley and ONE BOAT, and then heard Hartley's story.

What a witness. Thanks for pointing that out. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...heres an interesting opinion...

immigrationclearinghouse.org...

That was very interesting. The writer seems to be simply noting the same things that got me interested but on a much higher and more intelligent level. It seems that the more this "story" is broken down, the more it looks so much like so many cases we have seen before where the scary brown man turned out to be the wife/mother herself.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I will graduate in 7 months and then I will start hopefully working for the border patrol. When I am out there by that border on patrol no one and i mean no one will get past me without getting caught first. It is really sad that things like this happen because of a security flaw or not enough security. People are dying because of this and its not cool at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join