It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET's are shutting down our nukes, perhaps THIS is why.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just came across this nuke timeline and thought that perhaps it was relevant with the current "ET shutting down nuke" talk. Nice to see that this is getting atleast a LITTLE media coverage. I guess it's all in what you believe though. That being said, if I were travelling around the universe looking for planets that have a problem, this would get my attention!..

Regardless of what you believe, watch this video and keep an eye on the timeline in the upper right hand corner and the "scores" on top. This is probably the scariest video i've seen and a great representation of just how many nukes have been detonated... Seems that we only hear about 1 or 2 detonations when the truth is VERY, VERY different.

Take a wild guess as to who the main antagonist is? Anyway, check it out!

Nuke Timeline

I'm gonna try to embed the video itself but, I stink at doing that so.... click the link above if my vid doesn't work!

Here is a good link to check out some of the numbers per nation.

Link

edit on 3-10-2010 by Ouroborus2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by Ouroborus2012 because: Added link

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I remember that vid .. its very disturbing ...

imagine each detonation .. is like a pistol shot to the head of mother earth

it disturb the leylines

edit on 10/3/2010 by Ben81 because: S&F

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just watched it and I was surprised at how much detonations there were but not particularly surprised at the main culprits. Interesting to see where they are being detonated too, although most of these sites are not a secret.

I wonder what all this radioactive fallout will eventually do to us - if it is not affecting us already? I guess we will have to wait and see.

And governments have the cheek to blame pollution/global warming on OUR car emissions and refrigerators! I wonder how this compares with their evils!

edit on 3-10-2010 by YarlanZey because: 'Cos I should have checked it in the first place

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ben, thanks for fixing the video embed.. I suck!

Yarlan, i agree... As far as the fallout goes, i mean, take a look around... Think about how cancers have risen at such a ridiculous rate in the past 30 years and compare that with the time line... Look at the crazy deformities in newborn babies and just all the other bad stuff that didn't exist 100 years ago. It has to be related in some way or another. Surely all the radioactive fallout has SOME affect.

It's sad and really makes me mad..... What angers me worse is all the take that we in America do of how bad other countries are and how many nukes THEY have etc.... Nobody wants to look in the mirror!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

That is just incredible. Unbelievable just how irresponsible this worlds governments are. I had no Godly idea... I knew there were a lot, but this many? Holy crap. Nice find OP.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Great find! S/F!

If you want to embed youtube vids, simply type (yvid)=VE_qpx5Dxyo(/yvid) -- simply replace the brackets -- ( and ) with [ and ]

Great, I totally agree! This is insane! And every time we blow one off, a signal is sent out on many wavelengths and with many different kinds of electromagnetic radiation. Way stronger signals than any radio telescope or probe may send out.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I had no idea!!!! That is indeed disturbing. Thanks for sharing this with us. So much damage to mother earth and all that she holds. We as a species are so violent and ignorant of future reprecussions.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow - I had no idea what was going on within our own borders. What can all of that fallout be doing to us? Shouldn't we be in some type of nuclear winter with global cooling with all that going on over so many years?

As I watched, with all the blinking lights and beeping, I thought back to the movie War Games. Playing Thermonuclear War - "The only way to win is not to play".

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Neo Christian, thanks for the info!! I needed to know that, I figured i was screwing up some how!

As for everybody else, I'm glad to see all the concern and shock... I say that because i'm glad i'm not the only one who was shocked!!! As I watched that, I was amazed at just HOW MANY have been set off and I feared that I was the only one who didn't know! .... To see that video from above as if I was watching from above is very concerning. It's amazing how a species who are all one can have SO MUCH destructive force in their hands. So careless.. When will we learn?

Regardless, I felt the best thing to do was share it with as many as possible! Thanks for watching!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am not sure I understand WHY they need to keep on testing these. Surely by now we know what a nuke does? Exactly what are they testing and why? I hate to think about all that radioactive stuff floating around our atmosphere, in our seas and seeping into the ground.

I have really never understood the nuclear arms race thingy either.

If all the world governments have access to a button and a fall out shelter then what is there to stop them from pushing it (it would instantly solve their overpopulation problem and they would be free to form a world government as they choose). And do we actually know what would happen if someone did press their button?

Some of the acts that are already allowed to happen by our goverments are outragous and obscene. Do we want these people to be in charge of a button as powerful as this?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Are these really detonations? I thought it was just a nuclear warhead count with just a mislabeled youtube title, kinda hard to believe we've had over 2k detonations when I thought it was maybe around 10-20

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

The major players stopped atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons in 1963. France continued until 1974 and China until 1980.

The U.S. had its last underground test in 1992, the USSR in 1990, the UK in 1991, China and France in 1996.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10/3/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this back to the surface as I had never seen this data...not sure Im happy to know it...wow pretty much covers my reaction.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

When you copied and pasted your chart, you forgot to include the following...

"United States: 1,054 tests by official count (involving at least 1,151 devices, 331 atmospheric tests), most at Nevada Test Site and the Pacific Proving Grounds in the Marshall Islands, with ten other tests taking place at various locations in the United States, including Amchitka Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, and New Mexico (see Nuclear weapons and the United States for details).

Soviet Union: 715 tests (involving 969 devices) by official count,[4] most at Semipalatinsk Test Site and Novaya Zemlya, and a few more at various sites in Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Ukraine.

France: 210 tests by official count (50 atmospheric, 160 underground[5]), 4 atomic atmospheric tests at C.E.S.M. near Reggane, 13 atomic underground tests at C.E.M.O. near In Ekker in the then-French Algerian Sahara, and nuclear atmospheric tests at Fangataufa and nuclear undersea tests Moruroa in French Polynesia. Additional atomic and chemical warfare tests took place in the secret base B2-Namous, near Ben Wenif, other tests involving rockets and missiles at C.I.E.E.S, near Hammaguir, both in the Sahara.

United Kingdom: 45 tests (21 in Australian territory, including 9 in mainland South Australia at Maralinga and Emu Field, some at Christmas Island in the Pacific Ocean, plus many others in the U.S. as part of joint test series)

China: 45 tests (23 atmospheric and 22 underground, at Lop Nur Nuclear Weapons Test Base, in Malan, Xinjiang)

India: 6 underground tests (including the first one in 1974), at Pokhran[citation needed].

Pakistan: 6 underground tests, at Ras Koh Hills, Chagai District and Kharan Desert, Kharan District in Balochistan Province[citation needed].

North Korea: 2 tests at Hwadae-ri[citation needed]."

So yes, the data is real.

Link

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No. I didn't forget. The data is in the chart. But thank you for reminding me to link the source.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thanks Ouroborus for that break down. Are there are studies that compare this with info to UFO sightings etc (as the OP does mention ET's!).

I am sitting on the fence at the moment re UFOs. I think alot of people are quick to assume that something which is unidentified is related to ETs and alien technology.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Hm.. I dunno about the correlation between UFO sightings and detonations... There are plenty of "whistleblowers" with testimony out there of sightings at nuke sites and as you see in the video, most of the detonations are in the white sands area which is also in the vincinity of the infamous Area-51... That being said, we're talking about "UFO's" so you simply never know with the reliability of reports.

My outlook on it is this, as a human we know if something we see is out of the ordinary and report it as that. To try and find "scientific data" on that is impossible despite what people say, write or think. There is a plethura of data out there on both sides so, it comes down to what YOU intuitively believe as a human. What feels best to YOU, ya know? I don't let anybody tell me one way or the other. My personal intuitive feeling is yeah, it seems perfectly possible to me that there could be outside forces that are concerned. Again, that's just my feeling with nothing to back it up except the fact that it's what I believe and that's good enough for me!
... Maybe if others would feel the same way and not get steered by "facts" that are based on reality as WE know it, maybe there would be more similar mindsets... who knows.... It's all in what you believe, to each their own.

My advice, go with your gut!

edit on 3-10-2010 by Ouroborus2012 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
wow, that's alot of radiation floating or settling on the earth. just like in the gulf, the damage has been done..now we watch the story unfold. did the u.s. really stop nuclear testing???

September 15, the United States Department of Energy conducted a subcritical nuclear explosive experiment under the NNSS (Nevada National Security Site) facility in Nevada formerly known as the Nevada Test Site. The subcritical test dubbed 'Bacchus' is the 24th such controversial 'almost' nuclear test whereby plutonium is bombarded by conventional explosives,
www.opednews.com... -NUC-by-Andrew-Kishner-100917-950.html
hmmm...hide in plan site....
just for the reading..Gallery of U.S.Nuclear Tests

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Wow! .... See, now that kinda info really ticks me off... For one, WHY does anybody need a "subnuclear" device to begin with and how is testing such a weapon any different than happenings of the cold war.

It's never ceases to amaze me the garbage we do as humans. I wish I hadn't read your post! hehe

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Subcritical testing does not produce a fission reaction. The purpose is to study how changes in plutonium over time may affect the condition of existing nuclear weapons. Of course, if there were no existing nuclear weapons there would be no need for such testing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join