It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
IAMIAM

you have a strong Ego that you need to try to put aside for a moment
like i said .. i S&F your thread when i saw it .. but reading your answers to some of your critics
make me think now that you are NOT that much enlightment after all

you can handle it brother ... dont loose faith ... and especially dont loose patience

My friend,

I am sorry if you misunderstand my message.

I drink beer, scratch my balls, smoke weed, and chase wild women. I cuss, and fuss, and know how to have a good time. Being able to love someone is to love them for who they are. I am not a saint, I am not trying to find my way up on the cross, nor am I saying I am any more enlightened than any other Man. I am saying we are all human and all have the desire to be, and the capacity to give, LOVE.

With his awesome power, we can heal all of our wounds but we can't do it with folks expecting some kind of blind compliance, I am eunuch saint syndrome. I love you Brother, but back off and give me my space like I give you yours.

That is love too. Allowing each to express their love how they do. Do I have an Ego, your damn right. I still know how to love.

Judge NOT, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 30-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by IAMIAM

I just do not sense the aspiration from you to set such a message out to the world, if you truly believed what you wrote, you would remain silent so.. It is I who gives the lesson now, and it sickens me, considering you are suppose to be so majestic..

edit on 30-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

I do partially agree, you would expect a man of "Wisdom"(if that is what IAM claims to have) to keep silent and observe the world without intervention of such a message, but it is plausible to assume the messenger has to spread whatever message he/she has eventually? I'd imagine the message never reaching its destination at all instead of late would disappoint the person who ordered the message...

and it sickens me, considering you are suppose to be so majestic..

Who made this claim? let me finish going through the thread did I miss something?

Is it coincidence threads similar to this one is popping up more lately

edit on 30-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

So what is the point of your post? To mock and cause anger? You just like to spread anger right? Do you want me to be angry at your words? Tell me the truth.

Because you are definitely not a comedian and not funny.

You just laughed at your own joke. I guess you are just pleasuring yourself...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by la vie
I do partially agree, you would expect a man of "Wisdom"(if that is what IAM claims to have) to keep silent and observe the world without intervention of such a message, but it is plausible to assume the messenger has to spread whatever message he/she has eventually? I'd imagine the message never reaching its destination at all instead of late would disappoint the person who ordered the message...

Is it coincidence threads similar to this one is popping up more lately?

Yes, wisdom is what I have. And the Truth, my wisdom is as wise as the next guys. Which is why from the very beginning, the very first thread, I have said, Look within. Weigh my words with your own heart.

I do not have the answers you seek, look within.

No one has the answers you seek, look within.

No one has the Truth, Look within.

While your looking, we can share if we just take some time from our searching to LOVE.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 30-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by la vie

it is not the time.. Everyone wants to change the world, be the one who makes a difference, yet due to happenstance you see the fallout as one prevails himself or itself into trying to make the change by doing so. It seems the message has a lack of maturity and a fathomable depth that disheartens the constrict that contrives the pure presence of condownment of what one's thinks he or she knows to try to put into a perspective that makes sense, well in essence it is foreseen as lets say dust or clouds clouding even further the truth of the present before we can even understand the past, which creates such a emotion it implicates the confusion further, which therefore bring no further understanding, and creates a realization of something not yet known to understand or comprehend, and then of course, you have the message torn apart..

its a positive I suppose yet the language is so not mastered yet.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I love you Brother, but back off and give me my space like I give you yours.

If you want space stop creating threads.

And more importantly, if you don't like it when people challenge your message to gauge your temperament and the overall validity of what you're saying then perhaps you truly aren't the man for the job of awakening people. Just keep drinking you beer and scratching your nuts. Stick to what you're good at!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

thank you for your honest reply
i didnt feel anymore Ego from this reply

we have both strong Ego beleive me
i drink smoke and love womans to ... i do scratch my .... all the time LOL

i didnt know the eunuchs stuff ..but its related with the balls .. how can you scratch them up ?

from my part .. i have the no more cap syndrome

nothing was religious about removing it when i was young

About the message of love .. i agree mostly with what you said
we need love to show compassion.. and to show respect and humility ... Wisdom is Love
i can talk about love all day long ..
but i have a tendancy to react to useless negativisme
and my only weapon is Good/Logical thoughs

it break the negativisme in a person into a thousand of pieces

looking foward to speak with you more brother
how old are you by the way ? since you can see my age from my nick

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
If you want space stop creating threads.

And more importantly, if you don't like it when people challenge your message to gauge your temperament and the overall validity of what you're saying then perhaps you truly aren't the man for the job of awakening people. Just keep drinking you beer and scratching your nuts. Stick to what you're good at!

Welcome back my friend,

Good to see you here. Have you stopped by to throw another cat call from the side line, or are we going to get back to your last diatribe I responded to? Choice is yours my friend.

As to being the man for the job, I do not recall filling out the application. I came to post what I posted. If you want the job that you are reffering to, its all yours. You don't have to worry about a cross, I won't let them take ya.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
since you can see my age from my nick

Your 81 or were born in 81??

I am 35 myself, still a young buck.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I am not angry..

If anything I am teaching on this thread for sure..

since you keep asking questions...

perhaps it is you that is angry..

I am so not angry..

my life is what I made it.. And its great..

Maybe my god is angry..

I dont have to be..

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I Know what these guys are good for,,,

www.youtube.com...

Absolutley F^%(*&^ing NOTHING! Aside from the rest of their videos this video just blew my mind away.
You might want to look up these band mates and try converting them first OP! I'm sure they could use some loving!

Sweetdreams,
The M.O.S

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Guys guys what's going on here

Has no one ever been told to

"REPENT! THE END IS NIGH"

?

It must be one of the oldest phrases in history

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You "love them as much as you can". What an arbitrary statement. Love doesn't provide food or water, or freedom. Love doesn't cure physical disease. You basically said that to help these people you must pacify them with emotional support. Which is why everything you say is "self-help baloney".

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randy912
reply to post by IAMIAM

You "love them as much as you can". What an arbitrary statement. Love doesn't provide food or water, or freedom. Love doesn't cure physical disease. You basically said that to help these people you must pacify them with emotional support. Which is why everything you say is "self-help baloney".

You don't think love provides food or water? I beg to differ my friend.

Freedom? People haven't been free in the last two hundred years wit the exception of a few surviving indigenous tribes.

When all else fails, emotional support is better than no support at all.

But, you are welcome to your view my friend. If it makes you happy, which is obvious, by all means keep it.

G'night

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

All I'm saying is that your "doctrine" doesn't apply to all human situations. And how does love provide food and water? How does love alone cure disease? Explain yourself if you can.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I am not angry..

One.

If anything I am teaching on this thread for sure..

You are not teaching anything. All you are doing is telling someone to stop trying, to quit. That is just cowardice.

since you keep asking questions...

perhaps it is you that is angry..

I am asking YOU questions so I can learn about your reason for being here. I want you to speak so I can show you your errors.

I am so not angry..

Two.

my life is what I made it.. And its great..

Good for you. What about your neighbor? Do you only care about your own life?

Maybe my god is angry..

I dont have to be..

Three.

You, in a way, profess that you are not angry three times in one post. Are you lying to yourself?

Are you not angry about wars? Murder? Greed?

Your God? Are you religious?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If you think youre helping anyone OP- you are clearly delusional.

Posting on a chatboard does not = you helping people.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randy912
reply to post by IAMIAM

And how does love provide food and water? How does love alone cure disease? Explain yourself if you can.

Love provides food and water when a loved one goes out of his way to invent, create, capture, water, harvest food, not for himself but for his neighbor.

Love alone can cure disease by donation. Love can cure disease by driving someone to study hard and discover cures. Love can cure disease if instead of trying to profit off of a cure, they hand it out for free.

Did you honestly not know this?

link   

reply to post by la vie

it is not the time.. Everyone wants to change the world, be the one who makes a difference

Now that is an interesting point. Is it a coincidence "Everyone" suddenly wants to change the world? to make a difference? I assume you are speaking of a positive change?

Do you want to have children one day? I didn't want to bring any children due to the burden that would catch up to them, which is the realization of the reality of our modern society & our barbaric human history.

I'm now 20 & I've revisited this thought. I've never taken this into consideration but there are people who have children and they want to ensure the safety of their grandchildren no? yes?

I'll admit I don't like the idea of giving birth to children which makes them vulnerable to terrible situations like murderous rape & what have you. Do not want the current powers at hand to have major influence or any influence on my children & grand children, look around you and tell me where is the paradise Earth's claimed to be? it is here but we as a collective are in a bind, and there cannot be eternal happiness when the collective is in disorder...racism, ignorance & prejudice still exist,in 2010!!
. The most appalling thing here is a majority of people claim such a change is evident...that calls for research

Rest of your post...What?...

Let me reread his post and see if it makes sense because it made sense to me the first time

edit on 30-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

link   

again you copt'd out..

you are doing you best to find a vice, and now it is making me happy not mad...

please continue..

In trying to find my anger..

if anything I will give you a pile driver..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join