It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I love it when humans don't discover there existance before they were even born, they dont relize there actaully billions and billions years of age. Always looking towards the future, aways afraid to reach the end of there mortal flesh. Programed since there first neron, Such blindness.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I really don't love myself, so I can't feel love for my neighbor.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

To Love others is to Love oneself for Unity is all the Creator knows.

Each other self is yourself.

Sit in silence, in meditation, for the Creators speaks in this silence and your inner being cries to you in a language of pure emotion - which has been left to the side unheard by the majority of entities incarnated at this present time.

Seek the Love in the very present moment for this precious moment contains All and contains Love which is the truest and only essence of the Creator. You cannot be anything else besides Love you are boundless and eternal. Your current life is but a chapter in an indefinite book of experience, understanding, and learning. There is "life" before and "life" after. You can remember if you try, but the first step is realizing that you have forgotten.

The world is your reflection, what do you want to be looking back at you. Be the change you want to see.

All is well.

edit on 30-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I really like this post. At least someone is trying to help others out in their ways. I really support the idea about man-made things; how we want them more than anything. God gave us a distinct set of rules, following which will lead us to happiness. But being arrogant and blind, we ignore those rules in our own pursuit of happiness when the answer is right in front of us. If we want true happiness, give up all your wordly things. And I'm not saying give it up completely, just dont make it your idol. Honestly, I think God is upset with us and there will be something like the Great Flood again. Maybe on a more catastrophic scale. Get ready. Be prepared. Make fun of this if you want, but we believers still love you.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
for teaching you what life is...

My friend, life is what you make it. If your idea of being a teacher is demeaning people just so they know it is "tough" out there, you are a coward who is to afraid of his own insecurities to dare love another. If that is what you want your world to be then have it.

It can be more though. It can be as pristine as people wish it to be. They first have to grow up. That growing up starts one person at a time. This includes you. Remain a child if you wish. But when your children are asking the tough questions, like how did they get born into such a cruel and hate filled world, remember to look them square in the eye and tell them the Truth, "Because its the world I wanted"

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am no lost soul...

As far as your message, it appears your more interested in the reaction to it, then the statement, and considering your bothering with even being relative with the comments being made in you thread tells me it is you who is growing up.. I would just suggest you do not make your message into a perversion of what you think is right or wrong for how life is following the order of scientific law. I just do not sense the aspiration from you to set such a message out to the world, if you truly believed what you wrote, you would remain silent so.. It is I who gives the lesson now, and it sickens me, considering you are suppose to be so majestic..

edit on 30-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MDB101

I have a question for you. Do you realize that since the first phone in the 1870's, we now have hi-tech devices that can locate us anywhere on the planet? Only 140 years. Do you realize that since the American Revolution in 1780's that we now have nuclear missiles that can hit a target anywhere in the world within a few inches? Only 230 years. Do you realize Christopher Columbus found America in 1492? Only 518 years. Did you know that the first books ever found were dated between 240-230 BC? Cool huh? I am saying that to say this, do you honestly think it took "millions and millions of years" to get to the point of writing? No. Personally, I believe the Earth was created about 8000 BC. So the world is not that old.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Wow, brother. You are STILL trying to make people believe you are not a Christian.

So you are implying he/she is a Christian acting as a non Christian hoping to convert people to Christianity by stealth? I'd say that's a fail Christian

This is sad, your whole identity crisis thing... it is definitely a sign of early childhood trauma.

Troll

You got your STARS. You got your FLAGS. Now be happy that your con game is successful on an internet conspiracy website.

Who's to say OP had made his/her post with intention of collecting stars? please refer to the answer above

Take some time to look at the Ancient & Lost Civilizations board...It is very interesting it is one source that led me to recently look at & indulge in the ancient Holy scriptures of different ancient cultures. Very mind boggling stuff since one ancient book/scripture story correlates with another. Definitely a great study to check out

edit on 30-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

no you are blind for not reading your history, hence the book called Utopia..

The book called Utopia was FICTION.

You don't know anything about me, so don't claim to know what I know about history.

History has nothing to do with the future anyway. People can let go of history and move on. Those who can't and dwell on history are doomed to repeat it.

Let go of your hatred for others created in the past, and love each other. It's a simple concept, and your opposition to this simple concept is very telling.

What are you so angry about? You don't want to love one another?? I don't understand your position in this topic other than to mock the OP for knowing the higher power.

accept life for what it is..

Blindly and ignorantly accept wars, and murderers, and greed?? Do nothing about it??

Now THAT is blindness... Intentional blindness.

This is no personal crusade, its bigger, and until you loose that personal view, you cannot see life, and it is you that is blind..

You are right, it is not a personal crusade, it is a public crusade, and it is bigger. Until you loose your personal view, you cannot see life for what it can be, and that is blindness.

Whatever I am done teaching lessons..

You are the student, not the teacher.

Wanna save the world with tranquility.. Go ahead cry for the mods now, for teaching you what life is...

You don't know what life is... You don't even know what YOU are.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

As far as your message, it appears your more interested in the reaction to it, then the statement, and considering your bothering with even being relative with the comments being made in you thread tells me it is you who is growing up.. I would just suggest you do not make your message into a perversion of what you think is right or wrong for how life is following the order of scientific law. I just do not sense the aspiration from you to set such a message out to the world, if you truly believed what you wrote, you would remain silent so.. It is I who gives the lesson now, and it sickens me, considering you are suppose to be so majestic..

edit on 30-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

It's called a conversation my friend. Someone makes a post, others comment/asks questions, the poster returns to clarify points and answer questions. This is how conversation works. As far as remaining silent on the point, nonsense. If you love people you interact with them. You do not climb up on a pedestal and look down at them saying look at me the enlightened one. None of us are more enlightened than the other. But, we know love when we see it don't we?

Therefore, we have a common thread to work from that is pure.

Now if you do not wish to discuss the matter further, don't. If my words mean nothing to you, ignore them.

Find your own truth. If it brings you peace, love, and joy, keep it. Just remember, the world you accept today, you pass on to your children tomorrow. That's not Truth, that's FACT.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

well that was one major cop out..

I know who I am..

it sounds like the likes of you are the ones trying to figure out who you are.. I am so not angry.. I just hate seeing people get hurt in life. Just trying to help but if you were so wise you would have seen that already..

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

YES! "brother"

It is a manmade control system which requires an endless supply of victims. The beginning of the dark ages will see truth tought as legend and vague ritual.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Throwing fire into the flame does not quench the flames desire to burn,

To not like seeing others suffer is a core principle of Love; however to argue over ourselves negates and contradicts Love without condition.

There are better ways to go about the conversation then pointing fingers and casting judgments which in turn express conditional Love which is not the Unconditional Love in it's purest form.

Love emanates from the Oneness. Striving together empowers each entity in an Unconditional Loving Unity, separateness is created by fear and leads each other astray into the darkness.

edit on 30-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

well that was one major cop out..

No, calling my post a cop out is a cop out.

I know who I am..

No you don't.

Who are you? Really? Why are you alive? Why do you exist? What is all this you are doing? What is this matter that you are made of and surrounded by? What is this energy?

it sounds like the likes of you are the ones trying to figure out who you are..

Sounds like you could be wrong and right.

I am so not angry.. I just hate seeing people get hurt in life.

You are not angry, but you hate? That doesn't make sense. Hate is anger. Do you see your error?

If you hate seeing people get hurt in life, then why do you say "just accept life for what it is"? Why don't you listen to yourself? Why don't you just "accept" people getting hurt?

I know why, because you love other people. You love them enough to hate seeing them get hurt. But you are on a topic about love and opposing a message of love.... You are a contradiction.

If you truthfully hate seeing people get hurt, you would be sending messages of love just like the OP, not mocking people like the OP.

Just trying to help but if you were so wise you would have seen that already..

If you were so wise, you would have seen that you are not helping.

edit on 30-9-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Only after recognizing my own faults and shortcomings have I been able to accept others' faults and shortcomings. I have recently begun to love my fellow man and also to accept myself.

I am 49 years old and it has taken me this long to begin to understand. We all simply want to love or be loved. It's really that simple and pure. The key to opening that door is in controlling the ego. The human ego is largely responsible for all human fault. Only by letting the ego dissolve can we begin to truly love and be loved.

Peace, Brothers and Sisters.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Uncle you win bud...

may you live longer then me..

sheesh

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Only after recognizing my own faults and shortcomings have I been able to accept others' faults and shortcomings. I have recently begun to love my fellow man and also to accept myself.

I am 49 years old and it has taken me this long to begin to understand. We all simply want to love or be loved. It's really that simple and pure. The key to opening that door is in controlling the ego. The human ego is largely responsible for all human fault. Only by letting the ego dissolve can we begin to truly love and be loved.

Peace, Brothers and Sisters.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting Brother.

Wise words indeed.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

You and I are the universe. We may change forms many times, but we will never be destroyed. We both will live forever, we are immortal.

We have all eternity to wait for you to understand.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
IAMIAM

you have a strong Ego that you need to try to put aside for a moment
like i said .. i S&F your thread when i saw it .. but reading your answers to some of your critics
make me think now that you are NOT that much enlightment after all

you can handle it brother ... dont loose faith ... and especially dont loose patience

is it some Buddha quotes that speak of humility ?

edit on 9/30/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

of course, I have been waiting all my life for you to tell me that...

you made it so real...

by your words...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join