It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US State Dept Confirms: Obama “NOT” a US Citizen Prior to & in 1968; UPDATE: Important historica

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Have fun:

And oh, by the way, can someone tell me why Ann Dunham lied about her marriage date on these applications?

They don't match, look close.

here

She got not only the date wrong, but the year, too!

Just like the stories we found that describe Obama being born in Kenya, your tactic is just to explain it all away as a mistake... So, is this just another mistake? How many fricken mistakes are we supposed to let slide, huh?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by micpsi

That said, I am beginning to agree that Obama should put all the cards on the table so that this "issue" can be finally closed.

More evidence has been produced to affirm his natural born status than any other president in US history.

Providing yet another truckload of evidence to a group that patently disregards all of the validated evidence provided thus far in favor of championing, without question, mocked up, forged documents and debunked hoaxes, would endorse this type of politics...which often appears as thinly vieled xenophobia and racism, seeing how it is impossible to imagine the typical white president enduring such smears centered on ethnicity and origin..At least we have seen nothing even remotely similiar in the past 200+ years, but him being the first black POTUS has noting to do with it?

My opinion is that Pres. Obama is conscience of setting a president. If he were to semi-legitimize this tactic by responding to every hoax and smear directly, he would be implicitly endorsing these tactics and set the stage for similiar attacks on future Presidents that might not be establishment and pearly white.

As it stands he has provided more evidence directly and indirectly than any other President in history.

I'd rather he focus on real issues rather than argue with the unhinged and dishonest.

edit on 28-9-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Your post is unrelated to your OP.

But seeing as your OP was debunked on page 1...the tactic is not unfamiliar to me.

Change the subject and start throwing in regurgitated nonsense.

It is a repeat of every birther thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I think something may be wrong with either my browser or my screen.

From here it looks a lot like you wrote "Stop pointing out that this thread is a HOAX and has been fully debunked, look over here at something else instead."

But I am certain that most of you are so interested in the truth that is not that case is it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is there a more creditable source then a christian constitutionalist website. Seems kinda bias and they are making a big claim that the state dept. said this without a lick of proof. I don't buy obamas story either, but I never buy credit less sources. Are we just trusting this website?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
His mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth. Here is the statute regarding renouncing citizenship for minors...

F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

G. IRREVOCABILITY OF RENUNCIATION

Finally, those contemplating a renunciation of U.S. citizenship should understand that the act is irrevocable, except as provided in section 351 of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1483), and cannot be canceled or set aside absent successful administrative or judicial appeal. (Section 351(b) of the INA provides that an applicant who renounced his or her U.S. citizenship before the age of eighteen can have that citizenship reinstated if he or she makes that desire known to the Department of State within six months after attaining the age of eighteen. See also Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, section 50.20).

Renunciation is the most unequivocal way in which a person can manifest an intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship. Please consider the effects of renouncing U.S. citizenship, described above, before taking this serious and irrevocable action. If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please contact:

Express Mail:
Director
Office of Policy Review and Inter-Agency Liaison (CA/OCS/PRI)
Overseas Citizens Services
Bureau of Consular Affairs
U.S. Department of State
4th Floor
2100 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037
Phone: 202-736-9110
Fax: 202-736-9111
Email: [email protected]

Regular Mail
Director
Office of Policy Review and Inter-Agency Liaison (CA/OCS/PRI)
Overseas Citizens Services
Bureau of Consular Affairs
U.S. Department of State
SA-29, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20520

Return to Citizenship and Nationality

Sorry I don't see anything of consequense here.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's time to move on Birthers. I mean really, do you actually think the legislature will look into Obama's citizenship? My goodness, that would mean our system is very flawed.

Do you actually think they would open that can of worms?

All they do is let the birthers grumbled and whatnot. Grumbling will cost him votes in 2012. That's all they care about.

Where is the document that PROVES, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the man wasn't born here? All you've produced is another obscure document from God knows where.

LOL!!!! I wonder....

What would happen if IRAN, CHINA or N. Korea produced a document? Would you guys believe them? If not, then why believe this?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nice try...the type face forged onto this document did Not exist until 1989...
Dufus....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
His mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth. Here is the statute regarding renouncing citizenship for minors...

F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Don't even bother with legislation formed from the constitution. They only care about the constitution when it suits their agenda. When it doesn't then constitution be damned!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

No, DUFUS, these records were released under a FOIA request.
Buzz off.

In the meantime, here is another video of a senior clerk that worked for Hawaii, and he claims there is no birth certificate, it is known there, and that even they could not get either of the alleged birthplace hospitals to produce a birth certificate or record at all of his birth there:

MUST SEE VIDEO.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Why do I feel like we will be talking about this in 2012? And in subsequent years?

The CONGRESS will never open this can of worms. Not that they need to either. We are a nation of laws correct? I see no overwhelming evidence this man wasn't born here. What I see is conspiracy theories and whatnots.

A few months ago you guys claimed he was using someone else's SSN. Now it's his mother lied on some obscure youtube video. She's dead last time I checked. How you gonna prove she made or wrote these statements?

We are a nation of laws. The Tea Party and Conservatives want a nation of lawlessness.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

I think something may be wrong with either my browser or my screen.

From here it looks a lot like you wrote "Stop pointing out that this thread is a HOAX and has been fully debunked, look over here at something else instead."

But I am certain that most of you are so interested in the truth that is not that case is it.

We are interested in the truth. We're just not interested in obscure you tube videos and documents.

Tell you what, vote your congressman OUT if they don't pursue this. Quite frankly, that is the only way to look into this right? Posting on here doesn't cut the mustard.

So all you Birthers need to vote your representative OUT of office if they don't pursue this.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You claim its an FOIA request...but I see NO proof.....Where is your long form?
The document looks almost right except for the whole center portion....which appears to me to be of a modern type face invented in the 80's.....Either way though...as the hoaxer...the burden of proof is on you.
You keep asking others to prove its not true...That's not how it works...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No flames here brother, thanks for the post. Not like I needed any further proof.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
the whole deal is NUTS!
Obama was probably born in Indonesia anyway...
his mother and father were cia too.....anything goes with that outfit.
i think he is not a US citizen by birth....
too much running around the bush for him to be "legal"..
too many unanswered questions....
that's the way they want it.......keep 'em guessing and cover up all the dirt.
--- OR --- he was born in Ireland and his real name is O'bama !!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What I'm seeing is a birth certificate indicating the MOTHER was born in Kansas (a state in the USA BTW) and that the FATHER was born in Africa.

From my personal family experience, If your parents (especially the mother, since you have always been able to prove who the biological mother is via delivery of a baby but not always able to prove who the biological father is) are US citizens and you are born in another country then you ARE a US citizen . . . as long as your parents have not denounced US citizenship.

This means that Barak Obama IS a US citizen no matter WHERE in the world he was born.

IF simply being born on foreign soil automatically makes you a citizen of that country, then I have relatives who are Japanese and German citizens and the biological children of Jolie/Pitt are African citizens. Do you understand the big picture now?

As much as I want neither a D nor a R running the White House,
As much as I want Obama OUT of the White House,
It doesn't make one flying fig of a difference WHERE Barak Obama (or his father) was born as long as his mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth. Period.

The Republicans will be wasting time and energy trying to prove something that is moot instead of focusing on getting the country back on track.

The bottom line is this:

Would you rather the birthers be right and oust Obama or have our elected officials focus on our country and get people back to work, living in a home (instead of the shelters) and nutritious food available to eat?

I choose the latter because no matter what the outcome of the former, we ALL win if Congress and the House get their act together and focus on peace & security, happiness & prosperity.

There is no point in fighting any war when you have hungry, homeless people because they are jobless . . . unless that war is to end what is causing the poverty and pollution in our country. Once that is accomplished, the only other war that matters is ending the war that is causing poverty and pollution on our planet.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So you're gonna impeach him and let a shady man like joe biden become president?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll cut to the chase without much preamble.

In the election of 2000, Gor won. The Powers That Be were in an uproar. The situation was created that caused mass chaos concerning "chits" to confuse *everyone.* The election was STOLEN. Bush "won." Gor relented. MANY MANY MANY *AMERICANS* knew this. Everything smelled of rotten fish. But, like a sandcastle slowly washing away in a rising tide, everything was smoothed over. America moved on. We dealt with it, and it was EYE OPENING.

Okay, fast-forward eight years. I personally accept that Obama is a citizen. However, for those who don't, then you might now feel how a lot of Americans felt about the 2000 election (theft). And, if you were upset then (2000) and you're upset NOW, then realize that the country will simply accept this, and America will move on. The "show" must go on. Sandcastle on the beach facing a rising tide. Nothing will be done about this and you can harbor hatred and resentment or you can simply enjoy life and move on (again, like people who felt the 2000 election was one b*i*g charade/facade/farce).

Personally, the HORSE IS DEAD. Yet it is repeatedly beaten over and over again. And, for those of you who keep insisting on beating this horse to death every few months, realize that this same frustration is shared by people looking into the TRUTH behind the 9/11 attacks. Sandcastle at a rising tide. Will anything be accomplished by insisting on another investigation? Perhaps. Probably, over time, because 9/11 led to the mess we're in today.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Who cares. If Obama is kicked out because of it then Joe Biden will take control. Maybe he'll be even more of a left wing President than Obama. I hope so. Fine by me.

Would you have rather had McCain running the show and have even MORE soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan? At least Obama is trying to stop the war. Read Woodward's book. He's going up against his advisers, Hillary Clinton and the Joint Chiefs of Staff to pull out of Afghanistan. Maybe if the conservatives and birthers would just chill out and let him do his job we could stop the war.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For all the Birthers!

Vote your Congress-person OUT if he or she doesn't think like you think. I mean really, that's what it will take right?

Vote the BUMS out if your position is grounded in the constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join