It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Ah. Ok. That is "According to the the Sunday Times".

But it says nothing about an ambassador or primary contact. It says that she wants UNOOSA to be the coordinating body. She wants proposals for any action regarding the receipt of a signal (if and when it occurs) to be directed to a single body for coordination.

link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
reply to post by witness63

That article states:

So there you have it, her reason for creating this job role was based on new planets being discovered which increased the odds of alien life being discovered. In this article she's told us her reasons yet people here are still saying that she's created the job because aliens are visiting.

Well, it would come as no surprise to me if alien life had been discovered--or it had discovered us--not after the UFO encounter I had and all the declassifed documents I've read over the years, plus various witnsesses I have talked to, etc.

In any event, someone has to have the job of dealing with all this when it finally becomes "officially true", and we simply don't have any other organization except for the UN even remotely qualified to speak for the entire planet. None that I know of--and I'd much prefer that such contacts be handled openly.

We shall see....

link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Let's take a look at one more well known quote.

And I paraphrase.

"It's highly unlikely they visited this planet"
--Phage

Where is the evidence that makes this statement TRUE or even remotely TRUE? Yet, I've provided mountains of quotes from people who would actually know if they do or don't exist. There is eyewitness testimony from over 4 million people who claim to have been abducted. There are at least a few hundred that can't be explained by scientist or theologians.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
-President Richard M. Nixon

Why would Nixon say this?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Please provide the source and context of the quote from Nixon (whom I didn't trust then any more than I do now).

By the way, my statement as requested, was a statement of opinion. We are quite aware that you disagree with it.

edit on 9/26/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Let's suppose just for a moment that a civilization approximately 28 - 34 light years away were forced by their exploding sun or possibly a very nearby star to them, to leave their home planets and seek calmer and a more stable residence. Let's also suppose, still hypothetically of course, that there are 28 billion of them (yep, billion with a B). Their choice in their 28-34 light year neighborhood is us because of the oxygen atmosphere, the close size of our planet to their now extinct home planets and the oasis that we are to them to give them a rest as they continue their search for suitable habitat in our arm of this galaxy or possibly beyond. Logistics anyone?
They (still hypothetically) have already discovered all possible viruses and other diseases that we may transmit to them and they may give to us. They have before hand created anti-virals and cures for anything that may crop up. They have closely examined our major protein food sources on land and in the oceans. They have created compatible protein food sources to raise and feed themselves as well as taking care of us.
They (of course very hypothetically) have discovered everything there is to know about our physiology, even moreso than we know.
They also know (you know) that we will accept them with open arms after they offer much higher technology than we have now for temporary residence. (I'm sure that they would hold their very highest forms of technology for themselves, just to keep some of us in line, just in case.)
Possible scenario? Mars and Venus could be terraformed for habitation. They would have to be, to take the immense population that hypothetically could be arriving soon...
Now, I wonder. Could one person appointed by the UN handle a completely hypothetical situation such as described?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Close, she's a muslim. I wonder if she supports the 911 terrorists. That would be consistent with UN policy.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh, my.

I think we all need a group hug.

Look at it this way when it is time for you all to know you will know and not a moment sooner.

Fox said she would be the "Alien Greeter," I think that is quite strange myself I don't trust the U.N. if and when anything should occur I will go by what I know....have been shown and told and make my own opinion.

I believe the timing is what is of interest to me, it seems in the last weeks there has been chatter.

You will know when you know

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

And you know her religion, how?
And it matters, why?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Nice find.

Thanks for posting.

Last week the vatican, now the UN.

At least somebody notice this. You guys miss the "slow shift" ? I wonder who is next to do the shift.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!" -President Richard M. Nixon Why would Nixon say this?

Just a guess but....................Perhaps he said it because he was still being personally briefed on the subject?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets. Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs.
--Gordon Cooper

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) is the United Nations office responsible for promoting international cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space. UNOOSA serves as the secretariat for the General Assembly's only committee dealing exclusively with international cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space: the United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (COPUOS). UNOOSA is also responsible for implementing the Secretary-General's responsibilities under international space law and maintaining the United Nations Register of Objects Launched into Outer Space. Through the United Nations Programme on Space Applications, UNOOSA conducts international workshops, training courses and pilot projects on topics that include remote sensing, satellite navigation, satellite meteorology, tele-education and basic space sciences for the benefit of developing nations. It also maintains a 24-hour hotline as the United Nations focal point for satellite imagery requests during disasters and manages the United Nations Platform for Space-based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response (UN-SPIDER). UNOOSA is the current secretariat of the International Committee on Global Navigation Satellite Systems (ICG). UNOOSA also prepares and distributes reports, studies and publications on various fields of space science and technology applications and international space law. Documents and reports are available in all official languages of the United Nations through this website. UNOOSA is located at the United Nations Office at Vienna, Austria.

The above is an official brief outlying the duties and responsibilities of the UNOOSA..............can someone point me to the bit that claims the UN officer holding this post is, or has been appointed the "UN Earth contact for aliens"?

UNOOSA

edit on 26/9/2010 by Argyll because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I'm out guys. The mocking crew has clocked in for work. I leave you guys with this. There is too much information for it to be UNLIKELY they have visited us.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK Phage, i can keep this up all night long if need be..

You said that Dr. Othman (that's her name, by the way..Dr. Mazlan Othman) said;

She wants proposals for any action regarding the receipt of a signal (if and when it occurs) to be directed to a single body for coordination.

It's not denying ignorance to continue to ignore what could amount to an important point is it?

OK, third time lucky i suppose...Dr. Othman, was NOT quoted as saying 'If and when' alien communication is received, as you say above, but she IS quoted as saying WHEN alien communication is received.

You appear to both deny and ignore this point...not exactly what you told come clean about your reasons for continually chiming in on ET conversations here is it.

You gonna answer the point this time, or shall we go for a fourth attempt?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Nice one mate, good effort.

Although, i'm flogging a dead horse too by the looks of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
reply to post by Argyll

I'm out guys. The mocking crew has clocked in for work. I leave you guys with this. There is too much information for it to be UNLIKELY they have visited us.

Would you care to expand?...................information is not evidence I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
only reason i see why they would even make a branch in the UN for this sort of things is because they have a hard time finding a resonable way of getting people home and a nationality from the various space colonies out there be they on some sort of terra or space station,

or its bluebeams first stages

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Come Clean…..

Let's take a look at one more well known quote. And I paraphrase.
"It's highly unlikely they visited this planet" –-Phage

I don’t mean to be difficult…..

But why ”paraphrase”? Why not quote Phage exactly & entirely & in context?

Where is the evidence that makes this statement TRUE or even remotely TRUE?

That is Phage’s opinion…..nothing more…..nothing less.

Yet, I've provided mountains of quotes from people who would actually know if they do or don't exist.

As I stated previously…..all such statements must be reviewed in detail & in full context. It seems that if you do that, you might get a surprise or two.

There is eyewitness testimony

I can add my own & that of a close family member to such "eyewitness testimony", as per my previous commentary in-thread & on ATS Live.

from over 4 million people who claim to have been abducted.

Are you saying ”over 4 million people who claim to have been abducted” have offered their ”eyewitness testimony”?

Can you direct me to the ”eyewitness testimony” of ”over 4 million people who claim to have been abducted”?

There are at least a few hundred that can't be explained by scientist or theologians.

Well…..I agree there are cases ”that can’t be explained by scientist or theologians”.

And…..are ”they” here? …..I don’t know…..

To put my commentary in some context & hopefully also for your interest , here are some cases that I find to date, withstand a reasonable level of scrutiny:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

UFO in In Night Vision Video

Revisiting the 1990 Greifsweld (Germany) “Plasma” UFO’s

The “Original” Foo Fighter Photo – Is It “Real”?.

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings

The SKYLAB III UFO Encounter - The Evidence & Contradictions

What Happened to Frederick Valentich? Possibly the scariest UFO case ever

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!" -President Richard M. Nixon Why would Nixon say this?

Who knows?

Perhaps it was simply awkward wording because he hadn't yet been briefed.

But…..it still proves nothing.

And…..I think it would be more helpful if you could supply that Nixon statement in full context.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 26-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Let's suppose just for a moment that a civilization approximately 28 - 34 light years away were forced by their exploding sun or possibly a very nearby star to them, to leave their home planets and seek calmer and a more stable residence. Let's also suppose, still hypothetically of course, that there are 28 billion of them (yep, billion with a B).

My God, if there's 28 billion of them, with all kinds of advanced spaceships and weapons, then I'll be happy if they just ask nicely if they can have the Moon, Mars and Venus, and will offer us something in return.

It's not as if we could really do anything to stop them, could we?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They've been visiting and contacting people for a very long time, recently in history, and throughout earth records, for anyone who cares to search. The Vedas alone are conclusive enough for me.

They won't be tailoring interaction through this one channel, thats for sure. BUT
if and when they wish to pull negatives out of their pockets, the door is open. Anyone can show up.

My only worry is that all the things happening are like hollywood, no substance, they're just diverting our attention here and there. That thread about what the taxi driver said transporting a U.N. lawyer whose limo didn't show for example was a little chlling, and that they were waiting for 2012 at that. And nothing happens in the U.N. except to hold the world together until then.

If they did pull disclosure and some technology out and serve the human race, establish safe areas and clean technology and medicine, if its a disaster they're waiting for, this would be a good idea. Hint Hint!

Might even start to undo some of the law of consequence and karma they're trying to dump on humanity, when its fully in their camp, and they're the world and resources greedy mismanagement team, and they're attempt to wake people up to all of this to create conscious aware and karma on the masses when they know we're judged on the intent of our hearts and according to our own understanding. They are the ones being misguided and need to wake up themselves, before the curtain raises on them as well, not just us.

The best way to undo the karma is to start while "in time" and that would take massive disclosure and redistribution of all goods. It would also take inverting the pryramid to power to the many, and stepping down in the end. Hope they hurry up doing it too!

edit on 26-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join