It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Salutations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am AutOmatIc. I have surfed many a forum in my 34 short years residing in this particular reality dimension, and have on numerous occasions come across ATS and got lost among the plethora of available information and most interesting discussions. I finally decided to join
and perhaps engage in this fantastic community of minds. I have always been a science fiction fan, and grew up with my parents staying up late watching Star Trek while my dad programmed away on his old IBM knockoff green screen computer. I am an avid sky watcher and try my best to keep an extremely open mind to any and all opinions, beliefs, and ideas.

A few years back I had my first sighting while living in Austin, Texas. My friend and I were standing outside our apartment smoking a cigarette after work and discussing life, the universe and everything, when...lo and behold I happened to look up just as two glowing objects crossed the sky directly above us. Now, after living in Austin for while one gets quite used to looking up and seeing bats flying around, however this time, this was not the case. I told my friend to look up and she asked me what in the world was that we were seeing. I replied that from the shape, formation, glow of the craft, and general direction they were heading, that they must indeed be military in nature. My theory was that the craft were most likely some sort of stealth fighter, drone, or ROV due to the fact that it seemed as though they had a plasma field type of glow, and that they made absolutely no noise whatsoever. I might be wrong, but in any case we both agreed to file a report with MUFON and subsequently did so the very next day when we had internet access.

Even though I was pretty sure I had not witnessed extraterrestrial vehicles, I am still a believer. And hope that one day full disclosure will come, or that "they" freakin' land in the middle of Central Park already! I shall continue to watch the skies and wonder at the unique magnificence of it all and the experiences I have had, and have yet to have. Rest assured, with my camera on me at all times, one day if I do capture that golden footage...you guys will be the first to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Greetings and Salutations right back at ya AutOmatIc. Welcome to ATS.

You will find many proponents of science fiction in the forums of ATS.

Again, welcome to ATS, and I hope you enjoy your ATS experiences,

ET

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi. Welcome. Pretzles and cool aid on the table to the left, bibles/qu'rans on the right. No smoking and please, the helium balloons are not for inhaling.

Thank you for choosing AIR ATS. it will be a bumpy ride, and ... that's a contrail thank you very much. No looking out of the windows.

Indeed *stern jaffa look*

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Welcome!

Oh, you are a talkative one!

Cool beans!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Greetings, welcome to the dark time of the force. You must be off by daybreak

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc