It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Comments from Off Guard Commentators When FOX News Cuts Off President Of Iran for Talking Abo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Because as I stated you don't even know who you vote for and vote straight party. I only do that on election day because quite frankly our votes on election day don't matter. I am talking about the voting the president in. It is all about the electoral college that the vote actually counts. Popular vote has never counted. Plus you people don't even criticize people in power and just follow orders kind of like a lap dog. I am really so ashamed of the human race.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The reason the US and other delegations walked out was largely due to the impending stoning of a woman for having an affair. Ahmadinejad is using your precious conspiracy theories to draw attention away from this example of his country's disgusting approach to human rights.

That's what 9/11 Truth amounts to here - a fig leaf for some seriously nasty people. You should be careful of who you choose as bedfellows.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Trouble in Little Chi
This is more "ignore under pressure" attitude first from the U.S. representative of the U.N., and now the MSM.

I don't believe this just to be a Faux issue, although they usually are the worst, I don't see any of the other stations concentrating on it. 9/11 is taboo to the Media unless it is brought up for fear-mongering and an emotional response. This in itself is suspicious.

The media was warned a week after the 9/11 Attacks to stay away from the subject of investigation. So was the Congress. The handful of Anthrax letters mailed were a taste of what would be unleashed if they kept probing. The threat against the US public still exists. The MSM and the US Government won't ever allow this investigation to be conducted. Not for real.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
It is absurdity to think the US went into Afghanistan and Iraq to make money off weapons sales since those wars amounted to great losses of money for the US, that is what Omeninjajab was insinuating with his speech? Absurd, I think Fox news did a great job by cutting that dumass off.

edit on 27-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: (no reason given)

The US Treasury has been looted by Big Business ever since the 9/11 Attacks launched. This isn't about the US making any money. This is about the US being robbed by huge international business interests, with a few hand-picked guys placed at the helm of the Executive Branch to kick it all off back in 2001.

You really have to be dull to see this as a US government conspiracy. This was a corporate hit on the US Treasury, and has been ever since.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Xcathdra

Because as I stated you don't even know who you vote for and vote straight party. I only do that on election day because quite frankly our votes on election day don't matter. I am talking about the voting the president in. It is all about the electoral college that the vote actually counts. Popular vote has never counted. Plus you people don't even criticize people in power and just follow orders kind of like a lap dog. I am really so ashamed of the human race.

Well lets clear up a few things.. Several States do not allow people to vote straight party ticket. They must actually choose for each section if they want.

As far as your votes not mattering I disagree there as well. While we use the Electoral College here, most if not all states have passed legislation requiringthe delegates to vote for whomever carried the state. They are no longer allowed to vote for someone other than the person the people voted for.

The VP position however is not covered under most state legislation since we pretty much have a pres and VP of the same party now.

Americans criticize our leaders and people in positions of authority all the time. Just recently 8 city council member in California were arrested for misuse of public funds when they paid themselves over 400k a year. I would suggest you do a little more research on our style of Government, as well as our first amendment before spouting off. You are doing nothing but making yourself look like the people you are attacking - Arrogant, lacking in information, and ignorant in terms of our Government and how it operates.

Now, if you want, we can put aside the bickering, and we can try to help each other understand one another in a more productive manner. I was thinking we could each make a post about how we perceive each others nations. I am assuming you are from Iran based on the comments, but I could be wrong. If you wanna try this let me know and we can go from there. I am from the US, so all I ask is you let me know what country you are from. If you are from here with immigrant parents, or you yourself immigrated here that is fine also.

Lemme know by pm if you wanna do this and maybe help each other understand a little bit better as to our positions and mindset.

Maybe we both can learn something.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You really have to be dull to see this as a US government conspiracy. This was a corporate hit on the US Treasury, and has been ever since.

I am sharp enough to realize that corporations don't make foriegn policy decisions.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
reply to post by NorEaster

I am sharp enough to realize that corporations don't make foriegn policy decisions.

Then what exactly does a lobbyist do for the company he works for? Right now we are waiting to see if BP had anything to do with the release of the guy who was linked to blowing up Pan Am over Lockerbee Scottland in order to get some lucrative oil contracts from Libya?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join