It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune
Hhmm, Christian you say...are you a truthful one or an untruthful one?
The reason I ask is, as a Muslim we should tell the truth, even if it is testifying against ourselves.
So I ask you, at 2:30 when you listern to this do you or do you not hear 'Muhammadim'?

u must think I'm stupid !!!
Listening to your audio
has nothing to do with
whether or not I am a Christian.
It's what in my heart,
not what's in ur audio tape.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I went to freetranslation.com as in the following video about how Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible, I plugged in the word in question מחמד in it's original form (without vowels as in the video), this is what it returned: Muhammad. Please try it for yourself.

Muhammad peace be upon him is not the only world mentionned in the Old Testament, Islam, Moslems and other words are present as well, but unfortunately they tend to disappear with the translation, as the translators are carefull to translate the meaning only, please check my previous post out, a Jewish Rabi admits that Islam is an old religion.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

1 John 2:22-24 in context:
"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son"
Neither Muhammad, nor Islam denied that Jesus is the Christ. It does not deny the Father either. Or the Son. What Son? Son of Man? Jesus? No, that Jesus is the Christ is not denied.

John 3:35-36 in context:
"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him"
This is a commandment of Islam also. One cannot be a muslim unless one believes in Jesus and his Gospel.

Now even if you did not agree that it was the Son of Man, and instead it referred to "Son of God", that term doesn't denote a literal "Father-son" relationship. There are several "Sons of God" in the OT, including David (specifically mentioned as a "begotten" son of God), and the tribe of Israel in general. IN FACT, when Jesus was accused by the Jews of blasphemy, he brought their attention to this very fact: the beloved of God were referred to as gods, or the "Sons of God".

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casaline
I went to freetranslation.com as in the following video about how Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible, I plugged in the word in question מחמד in it's original form (without vowels as in the video), this is what it returned: Muhammad. Please try it for yourself.

Muhammad peace be upon him is not the only world mentionned in the Old Testament, Islam, Moslems and other words are present as well, but unfortunately they tend to disappear with the translation, as the translators are carefull to translate the meaning only, please check my previous post out, a Jewish Rabi admits that Islam is an old religion.

In Japanese, the word ohio means something other than the state of Ohio. In English the word cup had different meanings. It is foolishness to say that the word for "my cousin" as translated by the Jews in the 8th century means Muhammad because of the sound of the word. Similarities don't mean actualities.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"mentionned in the Old Testament"

Jeremiah-
"The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant

Luke22-
after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood

Hebrews-
By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

Revelation-
but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

I believe in all prophets ....
..I believe in all religions
...I have Faith .. and knowledge
... uderstanding of the word and clarity ...
..I awakend .. i have died and come again...
...I know what is to come for I love all and.. Bless All .. and look to peace for all
...but there must be peace .. peace must be carried by all God's chosen people for if not the day of fire .. is near and I know of that day and.. I know it has come and gone .. and now is the time for my people but there must be peace to recieve the reward .. time is short and the knowledge of my return must be known ..
....I have Faith ...for the Kingdom Is Near and the rapture is no more ...I wish for all my people to enter the Kingdom and be rewarded ... do you wish for peace in your heart can you compass guide us all to the Kingdom for I wish not to get there alone ...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

In that Muhammad is a false prophet is a certainty as known from the holy scriptures of the Bible, old and new testaments. A false prophet is anyone who teaches that Jesus is not the Savior of the world and that he did not sacrifice his life as ransom for our sins. Muhammad therefore is a false prophet.

In that Muhammad did not write a word of the Quran, that faith then is in vain, if the person who has said to have been given the words of his god allah couldn't testify to it with his own "right hand". Therefore he could not possess what he could not attain. It is written in the Quran about the importance of the "right hand", read it yourself.

As for the moon god allah, I have historical evidence on my side, not to mention portions of the Bible where enemies of Israel were caught bearing the crescent and the star who worshiped this allah, over a thousand years before the birth of his prophet Muhammad

www.bible.ca...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

..you do know it is .a sin to . place any name as gods personal name right..

Can you please tell me what God's personal name is? And don't tell me it's God.
What if you refer to God as being the King of Kings or the Most Merciful or the Master of the house (believe it or not its from the bible) Is that sinning?
Wasn't the term Yehova (before they replaced the Y with the J) used long before the word God?
So were the translators of the bible all sinners since they changed all the names?
Doesn't the word Christ derive from the word messiah (Anointed one) which translated to Khristós and later Christos which was then became Christ?

Deny that the names Elohiym, Yahweh, Ehyeh came before the word God!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

In Japanese, the word ohio means something other than the state of Ohio. In English the word cup had different meanings. It is foolishness to say that the word for "my cousin" as translated by the Jews in the 8th century means Muhammad because of the sound of the word. Similarities don't mean actualities.

What freetranslation.com returns for מחמד is not the meaning but an English transliteration of that word from Hebrew, try plugin in Robert or Mike and see what you get from English to French for example, you won't get other than Robert and Mike, simply because it recognizes them as proper names, similar for מחמד you get Muhammad. Please feel free to check it out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

.. I am sorry but I can not tell you the true name of god ...
..only those whom reach the Kingdom shall know his name
...and you have to ge there first . It is not my place to say.. for I am not the One
...I am who am .. I am Mark ..
.. Yahuw .. is the savior .. Yahuw = You .. you are your own savior ... Your Way is Salvation through Jesus for he payed for the sin of man and the sin of my Death..
if it was not for his death I would not have awakend and the Rapture would have come again as it did before..
...but I have come and all .. who hear me shall be alive and watch .. for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.. for you are in the time of the 2nd comming.. .. Yahweh = Your Way .. Jesus= Salvation .. ( Your Way is Salvation)
.. the only False Prophet .. was Jesus .. my brother .. for he had Killed me ..
.. and he .. was resurrected .. as Paul ..(Divine) .. and was forgiven for his sin of my death .. which lead to the 2nd comming of Christ .. But I do not call him a False Prophet .. as Jesus for that is wrong to state .. for he was the False Porphet .. as John .. during the Rapture .. which I was dead.. .. He had taken on the name as Jesus .. upon sitting next to the throne of the Most High ... he returned to Earth to pay for the Sin of Man and his own .. to bring about the 2nd comming .. for he is my Twin .. and the time of the Rapture again has passed and I have awakend .... I am Mark=Abel .. my brother is .. John=Cain ...
my Father was James .. King James = Adam
My brother .. Cain= .. John Paul .. Jesus ..

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
In that Muhammad is a false prophet is a certainty as known from the holy scriptures of the Bible, old and new testaments. A false prophet is anyone who teaches that Jesus is not the Savior of the world and that he did not sacrifice his life as ransom for our sins. Muhammad therefore is a false prophet.

This definition certainly is not in the Old Testament, and in the new testament, you'll notice (as I showed in a previous post) the condition is not believing Jesus was the Christ. Nothing about sacrifice and ransoming. And Muslims definitely believe that Jesus was the Christ.

And that stuff about the right hand....what on earth does it have to do with the fact that Muhammad was completely unlettered?

Originally posted by Fromabove
As for the moon god allah, I have historical evidence on my side, not to mention portions of the Bible where enemies of Israel were caught bearing the crescent and the star who worshiped this allah, over a thousand years before the birth of his prophet Muhammad
www.bible.ca...

Hahahahahahhaha...not that absurd article again. It is so littered with fallacies, it is almost not funny how it is still being passed around as fact. I'm somewhat certain that you will not care to do so, but you might be interested in reading this thread:
The "Moon God" Conspiracy. Sorry, there is no historical evidence. Only distortion of historical fact to fit an untruthful agenda.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

"one believes in Jesus and his Gospel."

2Corinthians-
God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ

John-
I and the Father are one.

Daniel-
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Philippians-
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

JESUS and his Gospel, Rusty. Not Paul's gospel.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The fish, as a pair of fishes, is part of the Chaldean (Babylonian) zodiac, as one of the signs of astral worship with the Sun at the center of the zodiac. It therefore formed part of, and was a sign of Sun-worship. [5] The son of the Syrian goddess Atargatis was known as Ichthus too. Another Fish-deity was the Babylonian Ea, who became known amongst the Greeks as Oannes, similar to the Fish-deity of the Philistines, Dagon, half man and half fish. [6] The Fish is also associated with the sun...the god of the sun...as a fish," also being an Egyptian phallic emblem, as well as a sign of fecundity, or the female generative organ, or of female goddesses. [7] Again, early Christians used the Greek word ichthus, "fish," as an acrostic based on the initial letters of the words "Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour." This was not something they borrowed from paganism, but was probably a protest against the paganism of Roman Emperors, such as Domitian (AD 81-96) who took to himself a title meaning "Son of God." The Son of God to Christians was not Domitian, but Jesus Christ the Saviour. [8]

Source

In Rome, the Winter Solstice was celebrated many years before the birth of Christ. The Romans called their winter holiday Saturnalia, honoring Saturn, the God of Agriculture. In January, they observed the Kalends of January, which represented the triumph of life over death. This whole season was called Dies Natalis Invicti Solis, the Birthday of the Unconquered Sun. The festival season was marked by much merrymaking. It is in ancient Rome that the tradition of the Mummers was born. The Mummers were groups of costumed singers and dancers who traveled from house to house entertaining their neighbors. From this, the Christmas tradition of caroling was born. In northern Europe, many other traditions that we now consider part of Christian worship were begun long before the participants had ever heard of Christ. The pagans of northern Europe celebrated the their own winter solstice, known as Yule. Yule was symbolic of the pagan Sun God, Mithras, being born, and was observed on the shortest day of the year. As the Sun God grew and matured, the days became longer and warmer. It was customary to light a candle to encourage Mithras, and the sun, to reappear next year. In 350, Pope Julius I declared that Christ’s birth would be celebrated on December 25.
Source

There you go buddy....

Pagan Trinity?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune
Hhmm, Christian you say...are you a truthful one or an untruthful one?
The reason I ask is, as a Muslim we should tell the truth, even if it is testifying against ourselves.
So I ask you, at 2:30 when you listern to this do you or do you not hear 'Muhammadim'?

u must think I'm stupid !!!
Listening to your audio
has nothing to do with
whether or not I am a Christian.
It's what in my heart,
not what's in ur audio tape.

Huh? I don't think your stupid, just not truthful. It's not my audio, as a Christian it's yours, it's the song of Solomon in Hebrew, not the English version, the original version. If you don't like it, well I have nothing to say.

The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon"; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (to stand) upon." Yet they (profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not, but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment. (Quran - 2:113)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

having a hard time telling the truth? quit copying another posters words and replying to it as something I said thats twice so far buckaroo

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Unlike you i always include a source, So i guess you can speak modern English after all? That's more like it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

I guess I don't understand. Isn't it well accepted that Moohamed was born in the year 570 AD?

Isn't it interesting how the birthyear of the said "prophet" has been recorded and documented using a unit of measure of a certain "savior's" birthyear?

Well that's just for our convenience. The current Islamic year is 1431, the current Jewish year is 5771, the Chinese year is 4708... When you see Mohammad's birthdate in Gregorian years, it's just us westerners taking liberties.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

"JESUS and his Gospel"

1Corinthians-
he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit

no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Acts-
"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

.. John Paul / Jesus is .. Arch-Angel Micheal .. the Lord of Gods Army
no I was Muhammad

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join