It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine --

I was asking the OP about the second object -- the one that did not show up on that video. NOT the bright star-like dot that did show up.

I'm looking for specific size information (compared the apparent size of a full moon) plus other information, such as lighting configuration, how many lights, brightness of lights, motion of the object (did it appear to be spinning), movement of the 2nd object compared to the first, etc.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

No, It was not as large as the moon. It looked like a star but much brighter, and out of place. It was blinking in a weird way, that is what brought my attention to it. When I saw it through the video camera.... I was shocked, blown away!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
My footage is going to blow people away!!

I am not blown away by any means. To me it appears to be a shaky video of a star or planet... a pinpoint of light on a black background...
Maybe it was something other that what it appears to me... It certainly got you excited but the video does nothing to convey that to me anyway.
I am always an optimist and look skyward at night with anticipation... same reason I check here looking for something. Anything. Anything but videos like this.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No, It was not as large as the moon. It looked like a star but much brighter, and out of place.

Yes, Jupiter is pretty cool looking right now, I have to admit.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To the op I have a boston terrier and an english setter. Great dogs!
As for tonight it is overcast so hopefully it clears later.
I will be up as well I have got my cameras ready(locked onto tripods) so heres hoping for a return visit.
I have also checked with star maps so I know where the planets, moon and other heavenly bodies are.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

Awesome!! Nice dogs! I Love all dogs, they are wonderful!!

Keep your eyes out mate!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Give me a heads up, you see anything over the UK! Some pics / vid will be awesome!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Any like a Staffy? I LOVE Those boys! They are so human!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
To the op I have a boston terrier and an english setter. Great dogs!
As for tonight it is overcast so hopefully it clears later.
I will be up as well I have got my cameras ready(locked onto tripods) so heres hoping for a return visit.
I have also checked with star maps so I know where the planets, moon and other heavenly bodies are.

Excellent! Let's see if we can capture??

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The thing which remains most curious to me in all this is the fact that the second object, the one which 'blew you away,' and did 'not show up on the video,' was not even mentioned until the third page, over 2 hours after the original post, nearly 1/2 hour after being uploaded to YT, and following the earliest suggestions that what did show up may well have been a particularly bright planet or star.

I have read the entire thread and went back to check posts and times. While, initially, it seemed you were quite excited and confident in your viewing, it would appear a bit later (on the face of the posts) that you might have realized you made an error - got excited prematurely, rushed to post - and came up with a 'second object,' to save face. Perhaps, in the moment, it might have seemed a good way to avoid embarrassment. (In all fairness, you did point out that the video had not picked everything up - still, presumably, clairity and detail of a single star-like object). Further, later posts do seem just a bit defensive, even more-so than necessary for a member of some term good standing.

Not saying this is necessarily the way it happened, just that it's the interpretation I get from these several pages. Completely my personal opinion and presented as nothing more.

It's difficult to get past the 'second object' not being mentioned initially - particularly when that object now seems to have transposed itself to the basis of your original excitement.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Could you please posr the page number where the video is? I'm viewing on my phone and really wouldn't prefer to look through 14 pages of posts. I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Could you please posr the page number where the video is? I'm viewing on my phone and really wouldn't prefer to look through 14 pages of posts. I'd really appreciate it.

Video shows up on Page 2, near bottom of page.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

No, It was not as large as the moon. It looked like a star but much brighter, and out of place.

Yes, Jupiter is pretty cool looking right now, I have to admit.

Did you read ANY of MY POSTS?? Dumbass!

You know what? I believe that you saw something that you...with something of an educated eye...can't explain. Flaming is easy. Don't let it get you down, and keep watching the skies, man.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

I thought the larger object would be caught on camera, that's why I was SO excited. Sorry to disappoint you.

T4ell me was the other object softly luminous globe?
much larger than the star thingy?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by michealm

You see what happened at 5:11? That thing just flew off..... I was ...."WTF"!!!

yeah because you moved the camera down and to the left. I dont know what it is, but I dont think its much.

keep looking.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Did you read ANY of MY POSTS?? Dumbass!

I read all of your posts. You told us your video would blow our minds.

It didn't. It was a shot of a planet.

You claimed the object "shot off" at 5'11". It didn't, you just jerked your camera.

You didn't claim it came back but after that shot you had it in your sights again.

You just called someone a dumbass. Why is your post still here when my post, in reply to your Youtube simply said "Oh... for... God's... sake!
" and got deleted for being off-topic?

Oh, by the way, I've reported your "dumbass" post to the Mods. Lets see which way this goes. It might reveal which way they view posters on this site.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I can relate to this video I recently saw something similar in Bancroft which is about an hour north east of Mississauga. Except my UFO zig zagged all over the place then spoke to me telepathically. We carried on for about two weeks I later learnt it was a demon toying with me. Their bored and have nothing to do so they light up once in a while for #s and giggles. See my proof below summoning the same light during the day by some fellow that believes hes speaking to God. Its a neat experience and they usually prompt you outside to catch your attention. If we were dealing with real aliens or ships I dont believe they would light up like a bulb in the night. But the angel of light would.
www.youtube.com...
They are also able to be seen by the naked eye when toying with you up close. They can only take three forms/shapes as far as I know. 1)Bright light usually in the sky 2)a shadow like swirly object 3)able to draw moisture to form a shape of a human or whatever...

Just below her right ear exactly at 1:12 you see it fly away to the right. They just toy and cause havoc.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OK, Let's keep it friendly, folks.

Please address the Topic and NOT each other.

TIA

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Boring.

Shaky video of point source light in the sky.
You had plenty of time to support the camera, a tripod would have shown it to be stationary. Hell, you can improvise a monopod with a broomstick and a wall.

What you saw, and filmed, was a celestial object, probably Jupiter but maybe Sirius.

While I agree the video was not as expected from the OP, it was still IMO far from a celestial object. Unless they have flashing lights now. Near the end of the video, the point is clearly flashing from an area towards a side of it.

I would have to consider a man made craft of sorts given this, otherwise without any other information apart from the OP, it's unidentifiable.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join