It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Im so glad BONEZ posted the link to that video, as I knew I had seen it just recently. I was having a hard time finding it for here. While looking though, I did come across this piece as well. It has a few more moments of the second plane coming in from another angle.

I do want to say one of my very first thoughts the day this happened was, &%#@ what have we done now? My gut instinct was we were behind it somehow. I do believe planes hit the buildings, I also believe they had some help bringing them down. The good news is we have way more to work with for this mystery then the footage from JFK. So hopefully we will figure this one out eventually, Or maybe we have more or less, we just dont have all the "Who" officially yet.

longer footage of second plane:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

OK. Here we go. Let me explain something to you in such a way that there is no misunderstanding. First, about me. I'm an investment advisor with a college degree, and have owned two businesses. I'm 50 years-old, with no history of mental illness. People trust me with millions of dollars. I believe I am a solid citizen.
On September 11, 2001, I witnessed two large airliners fly into WTC 1 & 2. My point of view. About 300 yards. As I travel frequently, I am able to recognize by sight and sound a commercial airliner. As I have witnessed the aftermath of the crash of an airliner in 1983 (New Orleans) I also recognize the smell of burning jet fuel. Whether or not you are lacking basic brain function and mental dexterity to such a degree that you assign blame to anyone other than the muslims who commited this attrocity is your problem, but this is the latest in a series of ridiculous statements, stated as fact no less from people who weren't there, insist that all humans are easily fooled, and that they have figured it all out. If this is the extent you have to go to, and I include the author of this video in this assertion, to get attention, so be it. But know that it is an insult to everyone who lost a family member or friend on that day, and you should be both ashamed of yourself, and embarrased at your own aggresive form of ignorance. With apologies to the staff of this website for straying from attaching personal emotion to my reply, you are a hopeless moron

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

If I were the law enforcement or national security agencies involved, I would be investigating the person who shot this footage, as he didn't seem to be surprised.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

You don't have to explain yourself to these people. There are only a handful of people in the world that believe such nonsense. The majority of the world and the entire 9/11 truth movement believe that you saw planes without you having to explain anything other than that you saw them.

So save yourself the wasted time and energy of having to explain anything to people lacking basic comprehension, logic, and education. If you saw the planes, you saw them, period.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
One of the pieces of evidence which for me most throws doubt on the integrity of the planes hitting the towers theory is the video where you can clearly see the nose of the plane coming out the other side of the building.

Not only does this defy common sense, that the plane could slice through all those monster steel beams and come out the other side with its nose intact, but it shows some kind of tampering with the video by a manistream news channel. Therefore, I have to ask myself why they would see fit to do this, or even how the thought to do so could even come to mind in the middle of such a horrendous tragedy.

Video can be seen here:

9/11 nose comes out the far side of the tower.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-9-2010 by wcitizen because: sp

edit on 18-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Your rush to embrace no plane theory is based upon lack of imagination and an unwarranted assumption that the plane was a commercial jet. On the other hand, suppose that it was a military cargo plane whose nose had been specially strengthened with depleted uranium - like DU shells used by the USA and its allies in the Gulf War to penetrate Iraqi tanks and which have now poisoned the air in Iraq and elsewhere? Strengthened in order to piece the tower like a DU shell so that the plane could explode INSIDE the tower, causing maximum damage and fire that would make people accept the myth that the damage caused by the planes had caused the towers to fall? Such a reinforced nose could have retained its shape until it was consumed in the fireball as it emerged from the South Tower.

And you believe the media used CGI merely because you did not think of this possibility?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Lots of wierd thiings going on that day.
Bush said he saw the first plane on tv, did he see it on video maybe years befor it happend and he slipped up some how ?

Maybe some test shots and Bush saw it to see if it was good enough ?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Whenever threads like this come up, I always make sure to put in my two cents with this video. If there was a plane or no plane at all, the media is definitely responsible for faking something.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This thread is a disgrace to those who died that day. Absolute disgrace.

Many loved ones of mine did in fact see a plane crash into the second building. Oh and yeah, hundreds of amateur videos were also CGI, right?

I can't even wrap my head around how someone can believe these absurd theories.

That's all I have to say on this matter. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was in lower Manhattan that morning.
Planes definitely hit the WTC.
There is certainly a lot more to the story, but denying the eyewitness accounts of many New Yorkers that day about something so plain is pretty insulting.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA

Originally posted by space cadet
Contary to what you think you are presenting, it cleary shows that a plane did in fact enter and explode

alrighty then... thanks for sharing your opinion.

-Abe

ya know I am a truther myself
and I agree with Space Cadet.
I saw multiple angles of the 2nd plane
hitting the building some taken by
amateurs on 9/11 and posted on youtube.
How did those videos get faked
if they weren't even on TV ???
Dude, you need to give it a rest
with the no plane theory.
We get these no plane threads
on ATS every month for 9 yrs.
It's getting old hearing the same
BS over and over.

PLANES HIT THE TOWERS !!!
WHAT planes are a different story
so get over it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by PookztA

First, about me. I'm an investment advisor with a college degree, and have owned two businesses. I'm 50 years-old, with no history of mental illness. People trust me with millions of dollars. I believe I am a solid citizen.

We're from the same generation. Based on your background, I have no doubts that you're a solid citizen.

On September 11, 2001, I witnessed two large airliners fly into WTC 1 & 2. My point of view. About 300 yards. As I travel frequently, I am able to recognize by sight and sound a commercial airliner. As I have witnessed the aftermath of the crash of an airliner in 1983 (New Orleans) I also recognize the smell of burning jet fuel.

Still no problem with your observations or recollection. This is undoubtedly what happened.

Whether or not you are lacking basic brain function and mental dexterity to such a degree that you assign blame to anyone other than the muslims who commited this attrocity is your problem, but this is the latest in a series of ridiculous statements, stated as fact no less from people who weren't there, insist that all humans are easily fooled, and that they have figured it all out... [remainder of emotional, angry diatribe directed at anyone who doesn't believe the official story removed]

Sir, I am neither lacking in brain function or mental dexterity. Far from it. Regarding your belief that 19 Muslims carried out the attacks, there are many honest, sincere people like yourself who, for whatever reason, have not taken the time to fully investigate the events that you personally witnessed on September 11th. Until a few years ago, I was one of them. I know it seems inconceivable to you and many others that our own government could've played a role in the 9/11 attacks. There are hundreds of threads in this forum alone that detail the overwhelming, incontrovertible evidence that this in fact is what happened. These types of "false flag" attacks -- based on the Hegelian Dialectic of Problem/Reaction/Solution have been employed by EVERY government since Nero's burning of Rome. Sorry to say, 9/11 was the modern-day equivalent of Germany's Reichstag Fire or Russia's Moscow apartment bombings, intended to rally the citizens around endless war. As anyone can see, it's worked like a charm. Osama bin Laden (a CIA creation known as "Tim Osman") is nothing more than Big Brother's Emmanual Goldstein from the novel '1984'.

Both you and I and most Americans wish the U.S. government was somehow different. Unfortunately, it's not.

edit on 9/18/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Very interesting videos I usually brush off the people that claim that. Thanks.

Although, I will not even bring this up when trying to get people to question 911. Its hard enough for me to convince them of all the other things like thermite, building 7, molten metal, and so on.

I don't put anything past these people. Hollywood is on their side.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not only did 1000's of people see and hear the jets hit with their own eyes.. but..

There is MANY amateur videos that show the jets hit, and ALL of them show EXACTLY the same thing from many different angles. Do you understand how hard it would be to composite the same exact event with ZERO discrepancy in all the different camera types and angles?

Say you have 10 different cameras, 10 different angles, and all 10 of them have different amounts of shake, different lighting, different color adjustments, different everything... If you composite one jet into 1 of the camera's videos, do you understand how hard it would be to composite the same exact thing in the other 9 videos so they match perfectly?

I think it is absolutely dumb to still think there were no planes. It would be far easier to just use planes.

edit on 18-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just would like to add my own comment if I may. Large airliners Did hit the twin Towers on 9/11. I was there and saw everything happen right before my eyes.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
What is your explenation for people who were there and saw the planes?
Was it a haluzination or do they simply lie?

Hologram.
Second line

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I think it is absolutely dumb to still think there were no planes. It would be far easier to just use planes.

For a conspiracy of this magnitude to work would be virtually impossible. It would indeed be far, far easier to use airplanes, as was the case to our sorrow.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Psy Ops sure knows how to plant them. I don't mean any disrespect, but these are some of the most hair brained conclusions I've ever seen. Either ATS is directly one of their media manipulation centers, or they don't care that their site gets associated with such ridiculous posts. I'm truly beginning to have my doubts. I remember when people started getting interested in unexplained aerial phenomenon and ufo's. Suddenly the subject got so crowded with crack pot theories that most people won't take any of it seriously anymore. This is one of their handles on the American psyche, it's called credibility, and they can expertly strip the credibility off of anyone or anything - they've had a lot of practice. I'm not so sure I like the idea of helping them by posting here.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
Hologram.

You can't put holograms or CGI into private citizens' home videos. Wanna try again?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I agree there are some very strange things about the videos shot that day - the discoloration, the lack of any footage of airplanes further away from the towers and the odd "disappearance" of the second plane into the south tower.

First of all, I don't know what you mean by "discoloration", but between smoke and debris in the air and the varying camera quality, it's pretty obvious that whatever you're saying is "discolored" probably wouldn't look like a photograph taken with even a decent quality film camera.

Second, the lack of footage of planes away from the towers is explained by the fact that the first plane was believed to have accidentally hit the WTC. Also, why would anybody have cameras scanning the skyline when the obvious shot is the tower spewing smoke? That's like asking why nobody was taking pictures of the walls in a room where somebody was being mauled by a tiger.

Third, there actually are multiple videos of the second plane hitting the tower that are from quite far away, so your claims are completely ridiculous.

edit on 18-9-2010 by pr3l33t because: Added YouTube video.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
threads like these that make this site look bad

some people are delusional ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join