It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclose "alien" information to push NWO..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You think if the American/British government had factual evidence of extra-terrestrial life they'd disclose it to induce havoc, take more control and push for a NWO.. in the sense of joining the "galactic empire" so to speak.

Do you believe this would benefit or hurt the NWO's "master plan" for total world control, enslavement?

I hope my question made sense =)

edit on 17-9-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So what happened 2 years ago?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
You think if the American/British government had factual evidence of extra-terrestrial life they'd disclose it to induce havoc, take more control and push for a NWO.. in the sense of joining the "galactic empire" so to speak.
btw, I was an avid believer in Aliens since I was like 10 until I got saved, 2 years ago. So sue me.
I hope my question made sense =)

CanadianDream420.....

In the absence of a question mark, I am unsure as to there being a question in the first instance, let alone the nature of mooted specific question in the second instance.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 17-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

No. I think they would have done it by now if that were the case.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You got "saved' from a pesky belief in aliens?

I don't want to get off track but I am curious. You have decided aliens do not exist because.....?

Are "being saved" and "believing in aliens" mutually exclusive?

edit on 17-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: curiouser

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I doubt tptb would use such a lame excuse to bring about a nwo.... imo.
Besides factual evidence isn't required because our govt's are proficient in the art of lying...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You think if the American/British government had factual evidence of extra-terrestrial life they'd disclose it to induce havoc, take more control and push for a NWO..

the NWO was already in control before your grandparents were born.

also, why am i suppose to think those in power would use their information to induce havoc?

Definition of HAVOC
1: wide and general destruction : devastation
2: great confusion and disorder
merriam-webster/havoc

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add definition

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i think the bible stories about creation are misconstrued by most people. i think that someone physically came to earth and messed around with our dna, maybe for better maybe for worse. i think the creation stories of the christian religion are just ancient knowledge that has been twisted and changed and rewritten in part. if something wiped out our electronics today we would be in major trouble. in two or three hundred years all of our great cities would be destroyed and we would be left in a very primitive state. who is to say this hasn't happened before? i think either someone came to earth and boosted us along or we have been here a whole lot longer than we have been told. these are a lot more reasonable theories than someone created the earth and then us in a week around seven thousand years ago, or million, or whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

also, why am i suppose to think those in power would use their information to induce havoc?

Definition of HAVOC
1: wide and general destruction : devastation
2: great confusion and disorder
merriam-webster/havoc

havoc = deployed security = martial law = conditioning to deal with alien life = control.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wait...you believed in aliens until you were 10 and stopped when getting saved two years ago......

Are you 12 years old?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I was about to write about this very thing...was a very long post that was about to be divided up into 4 seperate posts.

Ultimately, I came across perhaps the most clarifying and logical reasoning behind what is going on today. a rational philosophy of why we are left in the dark so to speak, but constantly speculating about existance elsewhere in the universe.

I decided against pushing the article forward only because for some reason, my threads do not get the highest amount of views that I deem this article necessary...so, here is the link: its a really damn good read (along with much of his other philosophy pieces, and I tend to get bored with reading philosophical pieces..but he has some extraordinary insite)

link clicky bit here

Perhaps someone else can read through the article and sum it up nicely for a discussion here on ATS whom is in with the popular kids so it gets the attention it deserves?

Ultimately, to sum up a long article...it would be reasonable for a advanced species not to simply plop their spaceships down upon noting a civilization...it would be a very slow process, 4 stages....
bringing a isolated species that has only deity worship and thinking they are the center of the universe to slowly abandon such thoughts by discussing
1) possibility (we are here now)
2) probability
3) matter of fact
4) meeting
Such a process would take potentially hundreds of years to go from step 1 to 4...you wonder why ET hasn't landed...well, for the exact reason you followed up on...religion (as usual) hampers this...the sociological impact of 70% of the world suddenly having their core belief turned completely upside down would cause chaos unlike we could ever imagine...once that changes to a number in the single digits, then we will be prepared..

in order for us to move on, we must first discard our collective ego...which currently is in the form of a deity and our special and divine purpose as some sort of chosen thing...like a infinate universe was made just for some knuckledraggers on the edge of a fairly normal galaxy

edit on 17-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: bork bork bork

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I put alot of thought into it and I dont think there is a powerful "NWO". If there were they would have done something by now. Think about it, how powerful could they be if apparently every Joe Shmoe (me included) knows there entire agenda for the next 100 years or so. While I agree there is alot of secrets,assassinations, corruption and weird sh** in the worlds governemnts I dont belive in a big bad NWO as many do. A group of dirty gangster politicians is all I can think of.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

havoc = deployed security = martial law = conditioning to deal with alien life = control.

control is not synonymous with being able to adapt to change, and adaptive skills is not havoc.

and, martial law exists to reduce havoc. The objective(s) of Martial Law is to maintain public order and safety, not induce the opposite of it with creating havoc.

Definition of MARTIAL LAW
1: the law applied in occupied territory by the military authority of the occupying power
2: the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when the civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety
www.merriam-webster.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Read the linked article, published in 1997. As an atheist, the author seems to underestimate the mental flexibility of most religionists. Most mainstream groups have already made it plain that knowledge of extraterrestrial intelligent life would be compatible with their beliefs. The Catholic Church, for example, has frequently, and recently been the source of public statements to this effect. Unless we assume that extraterrestrials are going to go out of their way to meddle in controverting personal religious beliefs, there does not seem to be a serious problem. Given the great care the author supposes they would take in preparing us for contact, this sort of cultural insensitivity seems very unlikely. The author sets great store in strict rationality as a way of life. He makes it a requirement, if we are to be contacted by extraterrestrials. He seems to think that a highly evolved mind can be nothing but a logical mind. I wonder, though. It was a human of monumental intellect who saw the value of the intuitive and subjective. He said: 'Imagination is more important than knowledge'. His name? Albert Einstein.--- Ross

new topics

top topics

join