It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda Due - P2 Lodge Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Does someone has some infos on them ?

it seems like that 1976 the lodge got closed by the Masonic authorities (Decree No. 444 L.S. of June, 1976)

on 1981 the italian gov falls after revelations of infiltration by members of the illegal masonic lodge "P2." on 24 May the same year all secret societies get banned from italy.

Is it still active ? Even more secretly as before ?

Wolve

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There have been one or two threads on this in the past, but doing a simple google search on Roberto Calvi (aka God's Banker) will turn up some interesting bits for your cogitation....

Here's one for starters; www.google.co.uk...

Bueno.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the info,

i Treid to do a search on ats, but with p2 and italy to many things turned up with no connection to italy or p2 so i gave up on it

Wolve

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wolve,

You need to hone your googling skills my friend! A good start is using the - & + symbols.

For example, searching for roberto-calvi+p2 will result in this: www.google.co.uk...

Essentially what your are telling google is this: Search for Roberto Calvi (those words have to be together which is why you use the - symbol), and also they must be in close proximity to the word 'p2', though not neccesarily right next to.

Try the link, you'll find some interesting stuff.....

benjj

** edited this to say that the first hit on google is the infamous freemasonwatch site. FYI, it's a total lot of steaming bollocks and is best avoided!! **

[edit on 23-6-2004 by benjj]

top topics

join