It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Your King and The New World Order.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thanks for catching my typo! I read it back twice too ha.

On topic,

I'm totally with you on we eventually winning this war if you will against the power elites. It certainly has not been just a few years, I've watched it flourish over the past 30 years.

The hard part for them starts now. When we have means to take control back from them. Hopefully in a peaceful way.

This is why I don't think it's remotely even close to being the total One World Government they are planning.

They are still attempting to implement the North American Union, African Union and Asian Union. It'll be a while before the "UN" gets any of those things, and then even longer to convince people that Global Administration is a good idea.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Believe anything, won't you?

The U.N is nothing more than a global version of Hollywood Squares. All they need are the actual squares and there you have it.

Ban Ki-Moon, I'll take sovereignity for $500.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Nope, I certainly don't believe everything.

And I agree, the UN are a complete set of clowns, but their actions are still significant. Even if they are always idiotic, poorly planed and not ever close to properly executed.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
well i listened to the guy, and learned nothing from him.

Everything he talked of was old info,

politics have always been this way, I disagree with his message of the world aka the UN, will be in our streets our ghetto's, or rich neighborhoods etc etc. in America, taking control of us all.

Now I know us Americans are naive and are well not all that sharp, BUT i know what we fight over, we fight over our tv remotes and lil stupid things like that, so ahem, i dont see this NWO, taking us over and turning us into drones, or whatever and even if they did, just saying if the land of never land came around and the red queen came to try to turn me into a foot rest, I just dont think I would let her have my remote..
Yea the World sucks right now, the economy is a wreck and politics are pretty screwed up, so yea I agree with him about voting out these slime balls, but I am not as paranoid as he is thou. Even if I was, I would not take it upon myself to try to convince everyone, since he really has no clue what will happen tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
They are clowns, but 'killer Clowns not from Space'..

The 'BackDoor' approach on everything they do, every new law and guidelines are not so easy to find as it is not talked about any where..

I can take another example from Norway: here the people have gotten the Organic Food trend going, more and more people wants it, and what happends ? The Govt. comes in and say it needs to be taxed more because the Banker-Owned farms with chemical laden foods/crops is loosing the battle...
Not only that, Norway is NOT a member of the EU, but our Corropt Norwegian Government snook (?) us in thru a bi-treaty or what you call it nammed EØS....

Okey, the thing is, EU thru our ties to EØS have Demanded that Norway Spray ALL organic food/crops with Copper...

I tell you this: That is outragous.....I am not even protected by our constitution either, because the Lisbon treaty and the Eøs sais I have to follow the guidlines from EU..... Totall takeover...

yea yea , some one will butt in here and say it is hogwosh , we have the constitution, yes, but EU/EØS surpasses thos laws/rules/rights.. That is what UN does, it steals your nations sovereignity without any one hearing about it.. you only Think you have you Constitution, when 'they' are ready to implement UN control, it will be like a switch : Click..

Most here know that ie. if the WHO say it is an Pandemic level 6, all UN Nations are Bound by treaties to comply with UN's laws/guidelines... LOL .. Common knowledge.. You national Laws becomes VOID ..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What I'm concern about is that more people are looking at the video than the actual story it's self with the link I propose. So! some say that they will wait for something to happen even though I have the official link admitting it this threat to the world?

And again look how people waist their time on bogus stuff, God all mighty they are ignoring this!! I don't know how to wake these people up!!

People look at the link not just the video, this is real!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I hear you man, so sorry for you to go thru this,

People? and this is a person from Norway telling us his story.

Now wait in till the whole entire America gets to have that same experience, then this web site might not even exist for them to share the similar experience like you are.

Thanks for your support man, I really appreciated.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yawn , i think this may be the 532nd .. no .. 533rd i have heard this same type of speech from some one in the last 9-10 years and guess what ? nothing has ever happened.

Dunno why you get so worked up just because some lad on you tube made a video ... ill make a prediction that pretty much nothing will happen at all ... and every time i have made that prediction is has come true ... i must be some kind of god right ...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Hmm, all this because of a foxnews.com article saying the UN are going to go on the attack?

Consider that it may just be propaganda and Ban Ki-Moon and the rest of the UN are actually in deep doo:

Source

Criminal charges will be filed this week in New Jersey in a $1 trillion robbery case that implicates top officials of the World Economic Forum (Davos) top UN officials including UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and members of the Italian P2 Masonic Lodge, according to top US law enforcement officials and lawyers for the owners of the over $1 trillion in stolen financial instruments.

edit on 13-9-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I appreciate what your doing don't get me wrong here but! what does that have to do with this subject?

This is about the New World Order taking it's place as we speak not about banking cartels, all they doing is playing Hot Potato with each other.

Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, after watching both videos I have come to this conclusion.

When I begin to see 'blue-hats' walking around in the streets...
When I see a UN tax, added to my paycheck...
When I see any kind of abnormality that would strike me as a NWO thing...

I will feel it's too late.

Great job posting the links and videos.
I see the time is speeding up and these people must be in a hurry for something.

Best thing about all this, is that I am ready.
I have been ready.

And I look forward to meeting any person(s) trying to take my freedom away.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
I appreciate what your doing don't get me wrong here but! what does that have to do with this subject?

This is about the New World Order taking it's place as we speak not about banking cartels, all they doing is playing Hot Potato with each other.

It has everything to do with this subject, BA.

One source is saying Ban Ki Moon and the big bad UN are going to take over the world, the other source is saying Ban Ki Moon is going straight to jail.

One source saying that everything's going to be ok, and the other making a big Youtube video trying to start a revolution or get everyone escaping into the wilderness.

Which one's right? Which one is fearmongering or propaganda?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i can't sit through this video. these old guys are getting on my nerves.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There is this little problem called National sovereignty.

National sovereignty — meaning the refusal of major powers like India, China and the United States to go along with sweeping global agendas — was specifically indicted for the failure of the much ballyhooed Copenhagen summit on climate change. “National sovereignty remains supreme,” as one position paper noted.

They say it would take them until 2050 before any of this would happen, but by 2033 or sooner we should have our first contact with ET's, that should put the UN to rest and all other governments.

JS

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
There is this little problem called National sovereignty.

National sovereignty — meaning the refusal of major powers like India, China and the United States to go along with sweeping global agendas — was specifically indicted for the failure of the much ballyhooed Copenhagen summit on climate change. “National sovereignty remains supreme,” as one position paper noted.

They say it would take them until 2050 before any of this would happen, but by 2033 or sooner we should have our first contact with ET's, that should put the UN to rest and all other governments.

JS

Nope, those ET's would be the Blue-Helmets.....
..and you would get the same End Game, only a more fancy one, you would finally see the 'secret war machines' of the Ancient Rulers, if lucky, we would see some real life decendants of the Pharaos ....

Still, same outcome : Global Enslavement.....

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
Yawn , i think this may be the 532nd .. no .. 533rd i have heard this same type of speech from some one in the last 9-10 years and guess what ? nothing has ever happened.

Dunno why you get so worked up just because some lad on you tube made a video ... ill make a prediction that pretty much nothing will happen at all ... and every time i have made that prediction is has come true ... i must be some kind of god right ...

Okey, you predicted that Codex Alimentarius was a Fearmonger stunt from Conspiracy Theorists and would not be implemented and was not any form of official UN documents, do you feel you were right there ? were you right ??

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

so fox "news" has the exclusive on what the united nations is doing?

if fox "news" got the exclusive, then doesn't that prove fox is an asset or a tool of the nwo? how else would they get the exclusive, without connections? just a few thoughts i had.

this planet has issues.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

hmmm. yea.

It is still correct ...As I see it ...

edit on 13/9/2010 by ChemBreather because: The usuall screwup

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, it is the human nature, nothing will be belived until it is to late... Humans...

..'' Man will see, and Man will understand......But it will be Too Late for Man..''

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join