It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Your King and The New World Order.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've been saying this all along, that we don't have time and people will just ignore my message, Like ( Faces of Death ). Well!! TO LATE NOW!! here is what I've been saying all along, your one world king dictator is here and their is no coming back to our United States of America, cause you let it happened, well if you think that's bad? I have good news for you, you have seen nothing yet cause this is just the beginning.

Here is a video of a concern patriot and the link to the original article:

And for those of you that don't understand a bit of nothing of what is happening among us? look at my other post "Faces of Death" so you can start having an understanding of were we heading with this NEW WORLD ORDER.

EXCLUSIVE: After a Year of Setbacks, U.N. Looks to Take Charge of World's Agenda

((( I TOLD YOU SO )))

May God have mercy in our soul, protect your love one in Gods name please.

edit on 13-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Von Helton, I have this vid up next on my Subs , cant wait...

I am on this one atm, and I think it should be here...
The UN is coming for you with guns and not climate 'debates'....

' TO YOU WHO SAID I WAS WRONG ...I TOLD YOU SO MAY GOD HELP US ALL

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thank you very much.

I just went away for 45 minutes and I thought this post was flooded with concern parents and people. I don't care if your an American, cause this is going to affect ((( ALL HUMANS ))) in the planet.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

((( WAKE UUUUUP )))

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Thank you very much.

I just went away for 45 minutes and I thought this post was flooded with concern parents and people. I don't care if your an American, cause this is going to affect ((( ALL HUMANS ))) in the planet.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

((( WAKE UUUUUP )))

Im a Norwegian, and that does not matter, this will be the same all over the world.. all 192 UN contries..
People are fooled to not believe this....That is why no one replies, just wiat, you will have a rush coming on here Debunking the Official documents, and the posters, all in the name of Steer people away from the Message, just like with the Chemtrails... People dont want to take it seriously ? Too bad for them beacause Time Has Run Out..

Just look at the School systems, here in Norway just today they said they want to take away the school childrens FallHollyday... BIG DEAL some say, I see Agenda 21 : Less time at home, 'the transfer of Loyalty from FAMILY to the GOVERNMENTS..' this is very simplefied, but they closed down over 130 schools here in January, the poor kids got long long travel routes, and Im just waiting for the Govt. to be so kind and make some 'living qurters' available closer to the schools... just wait , something along those lines will come, it is the Theft of our children..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Hey, take some federally regulated chill pills and explain the video to my low bandwidth self.
Please.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You don't need to type in all-caps. We are not special-needs people.

And for your information, this information is old hat.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

As one underlying theme of the sessions, the top U.N. bosses seemed to be grappling often with how to cope with the pesky issue of national sovereignty, which — according to the position papers, anyway — continued to thwart many of their most ambitious schemes, especially when it comes to many different kinds of “global governance.”

There...

Directly from the only source you supplied that isn't some guys Vblog and the reason why this isn't an issue at all.

Of course the UN wants power. And, of course, they won't get much.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I do what I have to do to call your attention, and if that hurts you? deal with it, cause far as I know? letters don't eat people, but whats comming to humanity! is another story.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As one underlying theme of the sessions, the top U.N. bosses seemed to be grappling often with how to cope with the pesky issue of national sovereignty, which — according to the position papers, anyway — continued to thwart many of their most ambitious schemes, especially when it comes to many different kinds of “global governance.”

There...

Directly from the only source you supplied that isn't some guys Vblog and the reason why this isn't an issue at all.

Of course the UN wants power. And, of course, they won't get much.

And what are you trying to prove with that? it doent tell me or anybody anything!, How is it exactly you understand the seriousness of this? Oh boy!!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The only thing coming to you is a hangover.

If you're a CIA spook, raise your left hand.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So yeah...I'm getting tired of people posting videos and exclaiming "whatever" is BIG news yet give no indication other than a you tube link or some other video as to what the hell I'm supposed to be looking at.

I have to live in 3rd world country for a time and my internet doesn't play well with video, so can someone please...please enlighten me to who my new king will be when I go back to America?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thanks again brother.

I see what your saying and is happening right now, OMG!! I just can't believe it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Read the article in the link, I'm sorry for the video thing but how would I know that. That's why I posted the link to the article.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Something like this doesn't happen just over night.

I'll believe that the UN is coming for me, when they actually show any capability of doing anything..

What a useless organization.

I would not under estimate the complexity that would be required in order to actually pull off, One World Government.

It's baffling really. So I highly doubt that a highly ineffective body of ineffective people will somehow, in a very short period of time, take over my life in any sort of way.

I applaud the idea of people waking up to the fact that there are people who are trying to run the world. That's an established fact for anybody whose actually done some research and looked into our institutions.

The problem is the way it's portrayed. Like it's the apocalypse coming down on us. Very sensationalist.

People wonder why most people won't take conspiracies seriously.

That's how they want it funny enough.

ETA: It just had to be from Fox too...

~Keeper

edit on 9/13/2010 by tothetenthpower because: Fox News should always be mentioned..twice.

edit on 9/13/2010 by tothetenthpower because: One Work Government...a worthy typo.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
for my insomnia, this video maybe a cure..

Video, provides very little proof, of what this guy's opinions are based on.

but entertaining to say the least, I never thought I would ever in my life time watch a video of a guy smoking in his bedroom/studio, in his trailer..

paranoid as hell, and not sure about how much education he has in deciphering the information he has..

def. caught up in politics..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

My rants are harmless, and I don't expect you to know no biggie.
ill check it out.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I told you , you will get a rush of 'folks' coming here Distracting people from the Message by rediculing the Messanger, like ' omg, he has a beard, he is obviosly a fearmonger'...That kid of childishness..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Every time their is something really important, no matter if is about Mars or whatever the subject is, you fined people like this and it makes me think?

Could these people be under some sort off governemnt pay to do this sort of thing to websites like these?

Cause let me tell yah! many people will bight into it and fallow.

Thanks for the heads up friend and God bless you and your love ones.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree with you, yet disagree on the timeframe, no one here knows how far they are on their plans except them.
This plan is very old, not coocked up just a few years ago.

If one look around, you see they are trying hard to fulfill their agenda and they do encounter resistance, this you know, and more and more people are getting it now, and 'they' realize that they must speed things along or else they may not get their New Work Order as you called it !!

! Arbeiten. schnell !!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I believe that totally depends on what they want people to believe.
When I first stumbled upon the conspiracy world 2.5 years ago, I was laughing hard, what a bunch of BS, then I thought it was all true, that was a scary moment, but then I see that things usually contradict it self on all topics.

It is really only the Yes and No side to this.. True or NotTrue is more the word Im looking for..
The cup is never halffull, it is either Empty or it is Full, no one never agree that the truth could be at the 50% mark..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join