It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of Al-Qaeda, revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There is a great Documentary that was released this year on HBO. While I strongly insist that you watch the movie instead of just taking my conclusion of it, I will give my conclusion of his point.

I watched this documentary about Inside Al-Qaeda(?) and he said that for a decade prior to and after 9-11 he was and is studying Al-Qaeda. Apparently they told him that since they are too small to ever take the US head on in any conflict that the only way for them to win is to make us (Americans) become more like them (Al-Qaeda). By this we would turn against Muslims, we would push aside everything we stood for and that would be the way of destroying us.

They said that if they can make America and Americans disregard their constitution and its guaranteed protections and privileges provided then they can change us. They can make us into them and no one would like us then. They also said that they wanted 3 places taken out; The Whitehouse(because they wanted Bush dead for what his father did), the Pentagon(because it is the place of war) and the Twin Towers(because of its financial importance). But they said above all that they would want to destroy the Twin Towers because they knew if you want to control the American psyche you must take away their wealth. Because they consider us Materialistic and through attacking our wealth they could prove that we are not the 'tolerant, free and Christian nation' that we claim to be.

Osama said that he sees himself as a martyr, he wants to avenge what happened to the Muslims in 1683(The Holy War) where the Islamic Empire(Ottoman) was pushed out of Europe and defeated by a so-called 'Holy Alliance' formed by the Pope (?) XI. They particularly had a grudge against Poland and apparently they celebrated when the president of Poland's plane crashed. Supposedly there was a man during the 1683 war who lived in a cave, was very wealthy and had recruits who sacrificed themselves for him against the European Christians.

He says that his final goal is to make the countries of the world who are currently friends into enemies or where they no longer trust each other and begin to pull away. Where Europe would no longer trust America because they see it as too dangerous or too extreme and where the world begins to see America as the evil empire instead of the empire for good. He claims that his real finale is when all nations are broken apart and where no one is trusted any longer and that will be the time when his alliance (Al-Qaeda) will be able to leak into countries and begin taking them over and there will be no countries coming to their rescue.

And also about Iraq, apparently they were happy that we went into Iraq because they claim that Osama can't expand much and operate when he is confined to a cave so he needed a strong ME country where he can establish a base from which his network will operate. He says he wants it in Iraq and he will get it by making Iraq fall so that he and his men can move in, but only once our troops leave.

And finally when they were asked what happens if/when their dream is finished they said they don't have any plans. No plan for taking care of the people. They just want to torture the Muslims and make the Muslims afraid of the Christians/Westerners by Al-Qaeda turning us into Islamophobics and create a hatred for Muslims.

So when we see stuff like this occurring such as the Mosque controversy or the burning of the Koran it is just more proof that Al-Qaeda's dream of destroying us from the inside is not only in full swing but is working!

My trip to Al-Qaeda

edit on 9/12/2010 by Misoir because: touch ups

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Whilst I understand where you are coming from, I see one small flaw in your theory. Al-Qaeda is a computer generated name the CIA used for a database they were utilising in the ’80s – ‘90s. Al-Qaeda as a “master mind” terrorist groups is a nonsense – fiction. A well contrived bogey man to server a higher cause. Furthermore, IF Osama was real (which I have my doubts about) then it was widely reported in the Middle East that he died in a US Army hospital from liver failure or kidney disease or something like that back in 2002.

I think what you are describing as Al-Qaeda infiltrating western society is actually the New World Oder lackeys carrying out the master plan. The NWO needs an “Al-Qaeda”, they need a bogey man. They are hell bent on destabilising America and will not stop until they do.

So you are not fighting fanatics with tea-towels on their heads and AK47’s in their hands. You are fighting the Corporate, Industrial, Media giants that are owned by the REAL people in charge – the NWO!

edit on 12/9/10 by WorldObserver because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I thought Al-Qaeda simply wants the US to stop colonizing Muslim nations with puppet regimes

And I thought their plan was to attack, and attack, and attack, and they believe attacking the enemy target, while killing innocent people is OK. That is their ideology, the rest, the market bombing and crap, that is kinda American empire's terrorism to try to demean their imperial enemy. That is how they won the war in Iraq, by orchestrating the civil war.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
AlQueda (various spellings) were never an actual "terrorist" organization.

What the above poster stated is true, although the CIA did use that name as a code name for a group they trained to overthrown the Sha of Iran in the 80's.

But they were never organized in any form before or after those events took place. They are a ghost, like Saddam's WMD.

The real goal however of the people who are posing as Al Qaeda or any other group such as the Taliban is to BANKRUPT the US.

This is the most effective way to win the war against democracy and freedom, make that democracy look like it doesn't work worth a crap and limit the ability for them to react in the economic world. Which in turn limits military activity and all others associated with spending..

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

I do believe this guy who did the documentary, who was good friends with Osama's brother in law, would know whether or not Osama and Al-Qaeda is real or whether he is alive or not. He spent his time documenting these people and attempting to understand them. He has actually met with them in person. I am quite sure he knows a lot more than a Conspiracy Theorist.

P.S. He said that Osama having Kidney Disease was just either a RUMOR or bad information.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

My best recommendation, if you wish to learn more, is to watch the film. It comes on HBO.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1) Bin Laden, who was previously a CIA asset, died in 2001.
2) After he claimed that he had nothing to do with 9/11.
3) Lawrence Wright is a member of the CFR and with his linguistic skills, quite likely a CIA asset.
4) Speaking of CIA assets, Al Qaeda fits that bill perfectly. Since it didn't even exist until the US invented it.

polidics.com...

BBC’s documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundred’s of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Governments story of Al-qaeda a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after.

5) There IS an ongoing master plan to clean America's clock, but it was formed and implemented by the globalist international banking cartel and the treacherous insiders who work for them.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Why should I watch the film when I know exactly what those who follow Al-Qaeda like groups want, I am from a Muslim family, I'm a Muslim myself.

Al-Qaeda was just group of Mujahideen who were fighting to rid the imperial occupation of Muslim nations (for resources).

My dad was one of them, who fought against the USSR, my uncles, my grand dad all of them was tortured and killed in Communist prisons. The empires have the philosophy you are either with us, or against us. This philosophy was exposed by Musharaf himself, when he was trying to defend himself.

There are people who are willing to face this vast power of the empires, they are ready to fight, with any means necessary.

Their tactics are viscous, only because their original ideology master mind was tortured under US backed puppets in Egypt. That man was a moderate Muslim who merely wanted Democracy in Egypt, but Democracy for him meant that people would also have the right to choose Islam to govern them, and would also have the right to vote for someone who represents the people and not America. That couldn't be tolerated by the US therefore CIA thought the damn Egyptians how to torture, and that man, the ideology master mind of Al-Qaeda was tortured in to extremism.

I already made a thread describing how extreme conditions can turn you in to an extremists, and that US soldiers are also becoming extremists because they have been in extreme conditions for only 10 years in Afghanistan:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That's strange you said the exact same thing about torture as the guy in the film said. Al-Awari right? The doctor turned terrorist after being brutally tortured and humiliated in the Egyptian prisons. They said that Egypt actually has worse human rights conditions than Saudi Arabia, that shocked me!

And as for Muslims, he talked about them in the movie too. How the people who most fear Islamic Extremists like Bin Laden coming to power are the Muslims because they have been the most harmed by their wrath. I really feel bad for the Arabs and other ME/Central Asia Muslims because they are being put through some of the worst things imaginable.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

www.infoplease.com...

They are real, and have been for some time. To imagine otherwise is to ignore facts and replace them with untruths.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The Goal is a Pan-Islamic State. The individual member is happy to tell you so, even if they say it in a way that people don't get it.

The area they are spread around is a centerpoint for much global trade. And has been for oh - 60, 000 years or so.

The fight between the groups of various stripes is not about religion at the top. It is about who is going to get to be the Biggest Shah, and Where the Caliphate's capital will be.

Brutal taxation of anyone trying to move trade through their dominion. By this I mean that every little half-cocked Imam and Shah and other psycho with some people under him will claim some due.

And Al-Qaeda is not their only weapon. For example, all those pirates operating off the horn of Africa are not independent. They are following the code of the Barbary pirates. Which strongly suggests that they are part of an organization with a powerful central leader.

The final goal isn't religious. Religion would be convenient. Its a nice to have. It is a very useful tool to control the fools. With a Muslim religion it also has the nice added bonus of squaring totalitarian control in those who are promoting this, which would be so awesome for them.

The goal is FINANCIAL. It is a power block of corruption, bribery and trade. It is doing business in Pakistan. spread from the border of Russia to the Mozambique. From Jerusalem to Indonesia.

THAT my friends is a goal worth any number of lives to a great number of people.

edit on 2010/9/13 by Aeons because: missed some words.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda don't exist! As stated above, the U.S needed a reason to invade the middle east (Petrodollar, W.T.C etc)

new topics

top topics

join