It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Greatest Secret on Earth (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found this video Very interesting in respect to the current and upcoming earth changes. Also this video explains what's going to happen to this beautiful planet, shifting of the poles, and the great secret that many people are not aware of.

If you are open-minded I highly recommend this video.

Please discuss once you've watched.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
bad link

2nd line

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here's the video I think the OP wanted to show:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That sounds interesting but as i am permanently on the road i have only mobile net (netbook) and are not able to watch it now...

Can you please summarize the vid and tell us what this greatest secret should be and give us your opinion on it?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here , this video is awesome, Camelot interviews this guy, and they try to get him aboard the ' ET divine Godly Help and New Age enlightment' scam that is going on... Listen... Anyways , he say : NO no, just Facts lead me to this conclusion.. LOL ..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Awesome, THanks for posting this...just having technical difficulties.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, i enjoyed watching it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just watched the entire video, and I gotta admit, seeing this helped me to validate my own recent experiences. I too had a vision of planet earth ripping away the land and turning into a Superstar. I made contact with a spiritual being that I believe not only is of this planet, but also is connected to the center of the milkyway and of our Universe.

I really like how this guy spoke about the ETs on mars, and what they are planning to do with humans as far as underground facilities and herding them goes. I was told by this entity that they will bring ships here, and warn people of a cataclysmic change to face the planet. This Spirit whom I call "Mother" told me that they will urge people to come on board with them, and go to their planet. She strongly advised against this, and told me not to go with them, because they are the same people that landed on Earth (during the time that only female humanoids lived) and these beings were somehow able to procreate with the women, and they enslaved them, mutilated them, and controlled the planet ever since.

If they come, do not go with them. You will miss out on turning into a star with Mother Earth.

Very very good video, and I recommend everyone see it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

So what you are actually saying here is that there were once only female humans on earth ?

This would mean that the Genesis where God created man story, where God was actually gods ( plural ).
He created man in their own image. Also the fallen ones or Nephilim are actually Martians. As is God, but if he is part of the same ore a different group is unclear. The watchers or fallen ones interbreed with humanity.

There are clearly two sides as one side stands for tyranny and the other love.

It also means that the rapture are actually the Martians coming to take you with them to be save from Earth turning into a star. Only we should not go with the Martians and stay here and become a star.

Why ? How is becomeing a star a good thing ?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They are claiming that the Earth is going to become a star? The claim is that fusion begins on the Earth?

Tell me it isn't so!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, that was his theory...Mother earth will emit light and that's why he said that.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Good contribution

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

So can you give me short synopsis of this event given in the video or a link to where this is written?

I'm looking for more than an empty claim here. For example,
1. Has this ever happened before?
2. How does someone know that is going to happen?
3. What mechanism generates this light?
4. How bright is this light?

You know. I want a real explanation of this in print with some background info.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

What else apart from this video makes you believe in the 2012 shift?

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

well if you are on Mars, then earth can very well be another star in the night sky.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's a good idea except for the fact that the claim is that the Earth changes. The Earth is not going to look significantly different over time when viewed from Mars. There will be phases and differences in brightness.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Here , this video is awesome, Camelot interviews this guy, and they try to get him aboard the ' ET divine Godly Help and New Age enlightment' scam that is going on... Listen... Anyways , he say : NO no, just Facts lead me to this conclusion.. LOL ..

Very interesting video, thanks for the link. This guy is either crazy or a genious. What impressed me was the self confidence of this guy. He is 100% sure, that he is right about this theory.

edit on 2010/9/14 by Bocimaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Kind of a Bernie Madoff character, is that it? Of course, the situation is managed so that no one tosses any hardball questions. It's all gentle tosses that avoid a challenge. Were this really a theory in the scientific sense we would demand that every question is a hard ball. Since this is a theory in the vernacular sense any hard balls would shatter the illusion since it is what might be called unfounded speculative nonsense.

new topics

top topics

join