It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonna know why the urban community hates Police Officers regardless of skin Color??(graphic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I do not care what happened. This man did not deserve that beating in front of all these people. Cops brandishing guns on the crowd and all. forbezdvd.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Um, maybe if he wasn't resisting? I didn't see a broken arm, and we don't know the back story on this...so until we know all of the facts I'm gonna hold off on this one.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
doesnt matter what he done
power obsesive thats what that was im from england and if cops tryed that round my ends the cop would get battered, those cops are lucky they hav guns cuz i bet if they didnt and it was a fair fight they would of left him alone and gone back to base

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Question 1- What happened to the taser?

Question 2- You mean to tell me all of them big cops, and I do mean big, couldn't pin this guy down and get those cuffs on?

Question 3- Do Philly officers even have to pass a physical fitness test?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Your telling me that 4 trained police officers can not perform a PRT (proper restraint tactics)? If they don't, they all need to be fired, and the city needs to be sued for excessive force for cracking this mans head relentlessly.. Lets see how you would handle it if your getting mobbed on, getting hit with metal batons by cops and don't know what the hell is going on? You wont know what to do, your just going to trying to block the blows buddy.

edit on 9-9-2010 by king Pop!p because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2010 by king Pop!p because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
ha ha init its like they wer performing a street act to show ther dominance in the comunity

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Im sorry. but none of this was at all neccessary. All these cops had to do was put him in cuffs, and lay him on his stomache. Instead they act like complete animals, I think I lost count of how many times they beat this guy with that baton. None of this was necessary. The guy was NOT resisting in this video. He wasnt fighting back, he wasnt throwing punches or assaulting the officers, he was the one getting beat down. If sitting up straight was resisting arrest than I should have been beatin by the cops 10000 times over.

None of this was neccessary.

Im sure the guy committed a crime, but even this is beyond reasonable means to detain someone. How many cops does it take to arrest one man?

This is truly beyond words.

The cop doing the beating deservesprison time over this. Im truly disgusted right now. I dont know how many times I said OH! OH! OH! watching this video.

Rodney King anyone?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
For you posters talking about 4 police officers coulldn't take him down. How do you know he wasn't on meth or something similar? This guy could have been tweaking out of his mind. But never know that because the video doesn't show the whole story. deny ignorance...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

Damn. I feel sorry for all of those that get this kind of beating because they are on a drug.

They had more than enough cops to restrain this guy and put him in cuffs even if he was on some of the most powerful dope in the world. There was no need to beat him the way that they did.

Deny Ignorance,

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't understand... do these cops not have a taser?

maybe they were trying to set a precedent so that people who saw that would never disrespect a cop again? Hmm..

Nahhh, they were power-trippin.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whoa, could you imagine if those cops were white? This footage would be on juist about every news channel and the suspect would be considered a hero.

As far as this video, we simply aren't able to see what happened before. I didn't necessarily see the cops doing anything wrong, though I have no idea what happened before the video starts. For all I know, he could have been assaulting these cops. With that being said, the cops very well could be in the wrong, though we just don't know due to lack of information.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

How could you justify beating a restrained man?

Especially after the victim was beaten with a club on the back of the head; that might cause a concussion and confusion - how could he be expected to follow an officers directions in such a state of mind?

Those officers showed some of the worst restraint technique I've ever seen. If they were trained properly (and some physical training wouldn't hurt either) they would not have resorted to such outrageous violence.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Well he WAS resisting arrest obviously.. even after being beat.. and that baton won't break bones or crack open a skull. Hurt like hell though! cut you, bruise you no doubt.. probably not break anything though.. However, I do believe number one rule with ANY baton is: Never strike the head. But regardless, yes, this is why people hate cops.. it's why I don't and never will trust them.. many fear them more than criminals.

top topics

join